W36 Map Discussion Thread

Caveman 10345

New top 10 players map: :icon_wink:

top10finished.png

Sorry about the faint box lines you will see. (I was in a rush)

DeletedUser

ilovecavey2.png

Mister cavedouche and i decided to work togetha on zee map so chose 8 players we luv :D

valk

Sexy map stew+ cave

I love power's text type really nice.

All in all i want to make maps like j00 two <3

EDIT: in total i am in 10k's imnotu but bear in mind my starting position was southern K55/56 border :)

DeletedUser

Sexy map stew+ cave

I love power's text type really nice.

All in all i want to make maps like j00 two <3

EDIT: in total i am in 10k's imnotu but bear in mind my starting position was southern K55/56 border :)

Then give it a go mr.valk post em here or skype me and cave and well give ya tips n pointers ;)

DeletedUser

TORN just screwed up my aim of being in every corner of the world :icon_neutral:

But ye,

10k's is pretty nice, make 15 in 3 months :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It really puts in perspective of Wuke's situation. Dvader are how many times bigger? And getting more recruits weekly.

DeletedUser

Apparently Dvader are 3.639 times bigger than WUKE though you cannot base any sort of analysis off the figure as not all of those points could be put to use over a front of that size and also there are attentions elsewhere that would prevent a full concentration. Though the point in essence is correct that Dvader should have the advantage.

DeletedUser

Apparently 3.639 times bigger? Well, You've done your homework.

But just because not all those players happen to be on the frontlines, Cover faking and support can still be send to the frontlines.

And currently Dvader aren't fighting on any other big fronts.

DeletedUser

Cover, faking and support can be offered yes, but the further back you get the harder it gets to do that and when it gets to the point that your sending support and fakes from 200 hours away or more it becomes unviable.

DeletedUser

Should we open a Dvader v Wuke thread?

Keep it on topic then.

DeletedUser

do what you want, I was just making the point about relative sizes. Not Dvader vs. WUKE

valk

Apparently 3.639 times bigger? Well, You've done your homework.

But just because not all those players happen to be on the frontlines, Cover faking and support can still be send to the frontlines.

And currently Dvader aren't fighting on any other big fronts.

I hate you.

DVADER are fighting 4 other tribes :icon_confused: