A bit of clarification

DeletedUser

Rolled over by a few thousand nukes yup, noob yes i am.

So finish me off guys if my account is dead.

I will fight to the last spear and i won't be silenced...

DeletedUser

Probably closer to 1000 nukes

a few thousand would be about 210,000,000 ODD going be the average nuke is worth 70k ODD and 3000 nukes

DeletedUser

Hmm maybe I should have targeted those villages King in k54, well I will come back to those:)

DeletedUser

Probably closer to 1000 nukes

a few thousand would be about 210,000,000 ODD going be the average nuke is worth 70k ODD and 3000 nukes

Just because my OD has not gone up to 210.... does it mean i haven't dodged or been cleared. But still destroying 1000 nukes is some work even for a noob like me.

I just got 50 nukes to 2 villages or am i dreaming from a sat account, you yourself have sent 200+ nukes so i restate that i have had a few thousand nukes send at me, the highest number was 1000 one day, and i hardly get fakes.

DeletedUser

maybe i do. Look at those reports you are dodging with defensive troops and offensive ones are building and after that dodge the next nuke hit and cleared the village :p

DeletedUser

Anyone that continues to fight against such odd deserves some respect, as most would throw in the towel.

I am more than prepared to send you troops if you want them King =)

DeletedUser

"cleared" implies you killed / defeated.... so um erm whatever

Destroying 1000 nukes isn't that difficult with tribal support. Don't lie and you've recieved any, your challenger cluster is full of it. Most of your D is Sp/Hc/cats, challenger has sp/sw/ar/hc/cats.

200+ I sent you about 200 in the opening hours -.-'

Restated comment is better, but your not the only person to encounter that. All frontline players will eventually get that massive amounts of incoming nukes. Fakes? Probably not to many of them due to the fake limit rule. (changing worlds here) On w34 for 3 months I had over 1k incomings (nona fam v. Orphan), the difference between it being I only lost my isolated cluster which was very deep in their territory and over 27 hours away from the nearest friendly village. You on the other hand have gotten your rear handed to you whether you were fighting back seriously or not doesn't matter. You were 4,850,000 and are now resting about 1,730,000. Frankly I was disappointed, I was hoping to actually have some fun here =/

@yoni still fighting? The only time recently he's tried to attack was a retake, and it was in an isolated area. Some fight there =P

DeletedUser

Anyone that continues to fight against such odd deserves some respect, as most would throw in the towel.

You're preaching to the choir considering the people flaming King have significantly more renowned and accomplished feats defending against odds even worse than what he had.

I do find it entertaining that he's talking more after losing 3.2 million points than he was before though. Ah, the wonders of tribal support.

I will continue to hold my opinion that his defensive effort has been total garbage, to the point that I have less respect for him than I did leading up to the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are a lot of factors that go into defending shards as you know. Skill is obviously a big part of it but let me list a few more

1. Time available
2. Sitter support for when offline (for close proximity attacks)
3. Tribal support in terms of base line defense for freeing up own troops
4. Short range troops both offensive and defensive
5. Proximity of enemy
6. Odds
7. Desire

To name a few

Can I ask Shards, did he do OK against TDP when he left DSL?, I think King defended then against the odds. Difference was it was long range attacks.

King was no point whore and he co plays on other worlds with some of the best in the game. It may be that he has not gone as well as expected however it does make a huge difference if the line has a reasonable amount of troops in the first place.

All I am saying is imagine for example that point 1 caused a problem for a period of time... then it is very hard to recover from that if you have little troops.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know, I paid no attention to him once he left. Nor did I interact with him at all.

And I will state again, I know many people that faced far worse situations than he ever did on the first six points. And they managed to come out of it far better.

As for the seventh point, no desire means you quit on your tribe, that simple. If he didn't have it, then all this blather defending him is silly.

He asked for it himself, after all.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of factors that go into defending shards as you know. Skill is obviously a big part of it but let me list a few more

1. Time available
2. Sitter support for when offline (for close proximity attacks)
3. Tribal support in terms of base line defense for freeing up own troops
4. Short range troops both offensive and defensive
5. Proximity of enemy
6. Odds
7. Desire

To name a few

Can I ask Shards, did he do OK against TDP when he left DSL?, I think King defended then against the odds. Difference was it was long range attacks.

King was no point whore and he co plays on other worlds with some of the best in the game. It may be that he has not gone as well as expected however it does make a huge difference if the line has a reasonable amount of troops in the first place.

All I am saying is imagine for example that point 1 caused a problem for a period of time... then it is very hard to recover from that if you have little troops.

Yoni.. With all due respect to you.. An not to king..

I have seen alot Stronger campaigns.. To name a few...

Exor.. Was a huge frigging target.. He took more incomings then king and loss maybe 1 percent compared to kings 60 percent.

another Was Tezmo from Shadow.. He took a massive on slaught probably one of the largest on this world during the dsl/tla war.. Better turn out then King.

another would be Jfredrickson from shadow.. HE took a massive launch and held his own..

Another would be Daryl1000... I launched 160 nukes on 5 villages and only took 1.. and a week later he owned the village again...

so stating that he did well or anything of the sort.. Is a horrible statement..

Kingmyster talked crap about how bad Dsl/Shadow was.. For months.. on here.. and the first chance he got ... to prove his ability vs us.. well he was destroyed..

No excuse should be used of why.. This is a war game.. you are suppose to protect your border with your core.. on any tribe that is not your own... even if ally..

Lesson learnt there.. But still ... He is no Bandit.. I will personally stop if he admits that Bandit of the west is the far more superior player then King.

DeletedUser

Im not destroyed, ok ive lost alot of villages but im still here and will continue...

Oh and shards i never want your respect, to me after our chat you are just as bad as Graylin...

DeletedUser

king why ever post on the would forum when no one cares what you have to say. I'm sorry but reading your post is a waste of time.

DeletedUser

no one remembers the little shadow op against Susancat and I. Her mom had a major heart attack and had to leave due to her having to take care of her mother and move her in.

if you would add her odd to mine... well. it would be around 15mil higher. i believe we had a total of 1800 nukes landing within about 26 hours time. very little support from the tribe.. and what support i had from others was targeted much much less...

roughly 20% were fakes. if i remember right... i think shadow targeted 75 villages with nobles, but it could have been more. i lost less than 10 and took back all within the next few days. susan was a bit harder to defend and lost more, but most have been regained. i think bandit, MKC, and maybe one other person still have a couple of her villages.

and the NO limit to fake rules are crazy on those worlds. Shylak knows what i did on w37 with VERY VERY VERY little troops after a spy leaked that i spent all my nukes on a squad op. ODD not so high, but what i did with noble trains and noble nukes was very nice.

BUT... it definitely takes its toll. i stayed up for a week straight (pretty much) with small assistance on w37 from shy, to setup all the snipes and remove troops and send them to others after attacks landed. it was crazy. i think the op from shadow was WAY more intense. i had 2 accounts i was watching... never coordinated attacks. obviously couldn't support each other.. that was very enjoyable... BUT WAY TAXING. in fact i have never recovered. could i? / would i do it again?. you bet. especially now that i have my huge IT projects for work under control and finishing up in the next 2 days. plus, i have lots of potential sitters!

DeletedUser

I remember that Simon and by all accounts you did awesome.

FTR I care what King thinks. Again it comes down to being respectful, something that often lacks in w29. At the end of the day it is difficult to compare apple with oranges. However exor was definitly a beast!

DeletedUser

Myster you have no business saying that as you completely rolled over and died

Lita, dad's army (who is the song king plays) was during a time in WW2 where England was "dead and buried", so I personally think his response is very appropriate

After all, all in shadow are saying exactly that?