A bit of clarification

DeletedUser

king why ever post on the would forum when no one cares what you have to say. I'm sorry but reading your post is a waste of time.

:icon_redface: tbh, tis a world forum, so he can post here, whether people dislike it or not.

I remember a few posters before and in other places i had wishes not to post, but alas, we cannot stop them. I would suggest either scroll or ignore :D

<3

DeletedUser

no one remembers the little shadow op against Susancat and I. Her mom had a major heart attack and had to leave due to her having to take care of her mother and move her in.

if you would add her odd to mine... well. it would be around 15mil higher. i believe we had a total of 1800 nukes landing within about 26 hours time. very little support from the tribe.. and what support i had from others was targeted much much less...

roughly 20% were fakes. if i remember right... i think shadow targeted 75 villages with nobles, but it could have been more. i lost less than 10 and took back all within the next few days. susan was a bit harder to defend and lost more, but most have been regained. i think bandit, MKC, and maybe one other person still have a couple of her villages.

and the NO limit to fake rules are crazy on those worlds. Shylak knows what i did on w37 with VERY VERY VERY little troops after a spy leaked that i spent all my nukes on a squad op. ODD not so high, but what i did with noble trains and noble nukes was very nice.

BUT... it definitely takes its toll. i stayed up for a week straight (pretty much) with small assistance on w37 from shy, to setup all the snipes and remove troops and send them to others after attacks landed. it was crazy. i think the op from shadow was WAY more intense. i had 2 accounts i was watching... never coordinated attacks. obviously couldn't support each other.. that was very enjoyable... BUT WAY TAXING. in fact i have never recovered. could i? / would i do it again?. you bet. especially now that i have my huge IT projects for work under control and finishing up in the next 2 days. plus, i have lots of potential sitters!

Probably the best defensive effort I have seen in TLA :)

DeletedUser

:icon_redface: tbh, tis a world forum, so he can post here, whether people dislike it or not.

I remember a few posters before and in other places i had wishes not to post, but alas, we cannot stop them. I would suggest either scroll or ignore :D

<3

WFA we can get rid of them just make them so angry they get themselves a perma ban :p

DeletedUser

I agree its the only way you can defeat me, you can't even take a recap from me mason?

I even have TLA hitting me now so even more work to do..

Timebug

I agree its the only way you can defeat me, you can't even take a recap from me mason?

then do it. instead of claiming how good you are with those stats against you...

It's getting a little silly tbh.

DeletedUser

Eye of the Tiger village I assume

Well when you stick 112k sp, 3k ar and close to 5.5k HC it does take some time for the nukes to arrive to clear it. As for retakes of all the villages I've taken off of you you've only held one retake for an extended period of time. The village mentioned above.

Lets take a gander at this your record v. me since the beginning...

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Eniar

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: KingMyster

Timeframe: 16/04/2010 01:00:00 to 25/05/2010 19:24:46

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 9
Difference: 125

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,306,187
Side 2: 88,441
Difference: 1,217,746

chart

As you can see out of 9 you've retaken/taken from me. The only one you've kept is the one you shoving in mason's face. However, you make have killed 15ish nukes with your almighty stack, and have tribal support coming for you. The damage has been done. You only have a one decent area cluster in K55 left and you used most of its D to kill my nukes on your retake

So shall we review the situation in a bit? ^.^

DeletedUser

Ok then finish me off or are you low on nukes?

Or do you need your tribe to assist you if your that good?

DeletedUser

Ah i had that problem at the start of the war i think i had 7 now i got 307 lol, i guess i slowed you down after all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79621

Ah i had that problem at the start of the war i think i had 7 now i got 307 lol, i guess i slowed you down after all :icon_rolleyes:

The funny thing with nobling villages is that you slowly lose the amount available to use :icon_surprised: and have to spend more resources to be able to make more... So really the slowing down is just the fact that how many coins it takes for her to be able to make more nobles.

Also, at least one thing good came from losing all those villages. You have 300 more nobles you can use on inactives and barbs :icon_wink:

Timebug

The funny thing with nobling villages is that you slowly lose the amount available to use :icon_surprised: and have to spend more resources to be able to make more... So really the slowing down is just the fact that how many coins it takes for her to be able to make more nobles.

Also, at least one thing good came from losing all those villages. You have 300 more nobles you can use on inactives and barbs :icon_wink:

As long as they don't fight back too hard eh king.