[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

DeletedUser70594

Those are recent stats, Shaun. You know better than to take a two-day period, or even a week, and say "This is the outcome of a war." At no point did I ever say that DECIDE and RAM are doing a bad job with this one. I did say this is the first one I've seen from them in months. There's a difference.

And for the record, yes, ~B~ approached us about become allies and we made clear that we test potential allies before accepting them. Part of such a test is coordinating joint operations. I would think that is fairly reasonable, no?

Of Course yes .. fair enough to Test the tribe for future Ally ..But at this point I DOnt think THE and ~B~ are Suitable for eachother ... May be i`m wrong :) they just has common enemy ...

cececole

Test for potential THE allies

Those are recent stats, Shaun. You know better than to take a two-day period, or even a week, and say "This is the outcome of a war." At no point did I ever say that DECIDE and RAM are doing a bad job with this one. I did say this is the first one I've seen from them in months. There's a difference.

And for the record, yes, ~B~ approached us about become allies and we made clear that we test potential allies before accepting them. Part of such a test is coordinating joint operations. I would think that is fairly reasonable, no?

Jp,

Would those tests for becoming THE allies include taking ~B~ players off their accounts and having them take over THE inactives to pilot them??? I guess that is the ultimate in alliances

Everyone has always said that ~B~ was totally untrustable. So I guess dairyboy was just lying to me, but he seemed a bit taken off his guard when drussx2 deleted and his players jumped over to take those THE accounts the other day. :icon_rolleyes:

Another successful disinformation campaign carefully engineered by THE I suppose. Though drussx actually hitting the barb button was a nice touch. Everything from dairyboy was all ~B~ lies though, right? Or is it? :p

dairyboy on 25.05. at 21:56
They quit and are now playing new accounts in THE.

It's both of us who need the NAP ;)

cececole on 25.05. at 20:22
So, what is up with all the need for NAP?

Some of your players have been telling my players that they were planning to delete. Does this mean it actually happened and they deleted?

DeletedUser92

Those players left because their new "leaders" amounted to nothing more than swearing children. It was a choice between "go to THE" and "delete." And guess what? Those players made their tribemates aware, and further those players are not alone in wanting out. I attempted to convince all those concerned to stay with their tribe, but when long tirades about how people are "fags" if they disagree end up being a daily occurrence, I'm not gonna stop people from leaving.

So once again, Cececole, thank you for speaking without knowledge.

cececole

Seem a little touchy there, jp.

As I said in regard to kriv, if people are happy they would stay with their original tribe. I am fully aware of the behavior inside ~B~.

Just seems peculiar that you are talking about ~B~ as potential allies above and dis them in the next post. But, maybe that's just me.

DeletedUser92

Even Chamicha got this one correct - we tested them as a potential ally. They failed, though some of their players (and I refer to ones still in ~B~) are exceedingly noble and would have made fine friends. Facts are facts, I was quite disappointed. But such is life, no?

DeletedUser71844

Here in ~B~ we have a solid core, people don't like how we roll? Good. Fact is that is how we roll, and we aren't changing our ways for any tribe or any rouge members.

THE don't want ~B~ as their allies? If you want to get all political with me on this one, THE needed the alliance more than us no?

How long have THE and DECIDE been at war for now? 2 years? 3 years? It's clear that THE can not beat DECIDE.

THE could have had our help attacking DECIDE, that may have changed things in THE's favor, what if now, instead, ~B~ help DECIDE in the war with THE?

Not saying it'll happen, just a 'what if' scenario.

So if THE couldn't beat DECIDE alone, what makes you think you can beat DECIDE if they have ~B~'s help?

We don't need to attack DECIDE, the only reason we were attacking DECIDE was to get them out of K38. And it was our Western members that wanted to continue perusing DECIDE into K37. Now those members have left us, and took over accounts in THE. So what reason do we have to continue attacking DECIDE?

~B~ will do fine on their own. We always have and most likely always will, until someone proves otherwise. And I welcome you to try if you ever beat DECIDE.

Last edited:

DeletedUser92

Umm. Again. We only "laid off" DECIDE for one reason. We didn't ask ~B~ for help, they asked us for it. Now they're on their own, and good luck to 'em. I'm counting down the hours.

DeletedUser

This will go no where fast. There wasn't asking anyone for help, from either tribe. It was a suggestion, it was for the purpose of nobling Decide, then a lets see what happens after that. Were not on our own just like most tribes, but we are doing fine.......thank you for the good luck and same to you. Dairy, lets drop it and move on.

DeletedUser

All those supports going to Decide's villages... tsk tsk tsk you guys are way too slow and obviously not very good at planning defenses...

THE will fall at their first true challenge. Everyone knows it.

KarmaX

I'm watching your activity too THE. I'll be coming for you guys soon..! DECIDE itself is too much for you to handle and now you have pissed us off too. Cheers, you're BD part 2. :icon_evil:

inflrc

As always, more words than facts in PnP. In the parallel war of public image, distortion and manipulation seems valid weapons, but at the last, facts stay the same for the ones who know where to look.

After more than 6 months of this war, here is how we have changed:

after6m.png

As you can see, while THE descended one rank, DECIDE keeps the same.
Although THE was almost the double than DECIDE, we have better ratios of ODA and ODD vs points, now and before. That means that we have killed more attackers and defenders than they proportionally to our size.

They sure have more caps then us, but being now 2.6 times our size, they should have beaten us some time ago. They tried. We had some of us get to top 1 ODD. Our ODD doubled. Meaning we killed a lot of their troops.

But as this war became stagnated we lose some members due to boredom, we became smaller but keeping our rank while they grew recruiting even from enemies. Even they tried to recruit many of us in an intent to finish our war, something that they couldnt achieve in fields even being number 1 in the world and having the help of former number 2. Even having the help of puppet tribes as MF, GREEN and ~B~.

We are happy to stick together in DECIDE. We love our tribe and we find fun playing TW this way. I know that the numbers says we will die, but guess what, we wont surrender. We will fight until the last troop is used. You thought that we may be easy, but you made a mistake. You didnt realize our strength: DECIDE spirit!!!

Now, dear DECIDE brothers and sisters, estimated W30 community, enjoy these stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80
Side 2: 3
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 760,913
Side 2: 27,820
Difference: 733,093

chart

DeletedUser92

TWStats said:
Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:
Side 1: 18,332
Side 2: 12,032
Difference: 6,300

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 632
Side 2: 226
Difference: 406

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 155,011,427
Side 2: 92,307,179
Difference: 62,704,248

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5,743,009
Side 2: 2,064,781
Difference: 3,678,228

Congratulations, you've made this fight one where the odds are not even 3:1 in our favor.

DeletedUser71961

Even Chamicha got this one correct - we tested them as a potential ally. They failed, though some of their players (and I refer to ones still in ~B~) are exceedingly noble and would have made fine friends. Facts are facts, I was quite disappointed. But such is life, no?
thats one way of looking at it jess but another way is you faked the whole thing to find out our 3 best players who you then poached from us and made us out to be noobs not worthy to be allies! very cunning and very clever but with so many inactives accounts in your tribe i suppose underhanded tactics are used to try to keep it alive.

DeletedUser70594

thats one way of looking at it jess but another way is you faked the whole thing to find out our 3 best players who you then poached from us and made us out to be noobs not worthy to be allies! very cunning and very clever but with so many inactives accounts in your tribe i suppose underhanded tactics are used to try to keep it alive.

I`m Sure soon those 3 players will ask you for accounts back in ~B~ ... BH is a Beast //

DeletedUser70594

Here in ~B~ we have a solid core, people don't like how we roll? Good. Fact is that is how we roll, and we aren't changing our ways for any tribe or any rouge members.

THE don't want ~B~ as their allies? If you want to get all political with me on this one, THE needed the alliance more than us no?

How long have THE and DECIDE been at war for now? 2 years? 3 years? It's clear that THE can not beat DECIDE.

THE could have had our help attacking DECIDE, that may have changed things in THE's favor, what if now, instead, ~B~ help DECIDE in the war with THE?

Not saying it'll happen, just a 'what if' scenario.

So if THE couldn't beat DECIDE alone, what makes you think you can beat DECIDE if they have ~B~'s help?

We don't need to attack DECIDE, the only reason we were attacking DECIDE was to get them out of K38. And it was our Western members that wanted to continue perusing DECIDE into K37. Now those members have left us, and took over accounts in THE. So what reason do we have to continue attacking DECIDE?

~B~ will do fine on their own. We always have and most likely always will, until someone proves otherwise. And I welcome you to try if you ever beat DECIDE.

Good Post ... I like it ... But at this Point i need to say you something ... ~B~ already Choose its way ... CHoose THE ... Attacked US (together with THE) ... WHen THE left you alone you stoped attacking Us ... and now you think that This will safe you??? I dont think So ... you did and you attacked us .. thats a fact no matter for what ever reason... for me its personaly ..

DeletedUser

oh my how the toughness factor increases when everyone is hitting THE, lol.

DeletedUser70594

and WHen everyone were hitting DECIDE it was not so important ... ;) Stop crying about it THE ...

DeletedUser

Good Post ... I like it ... But at this Point i need to say you something ... ~B~ already Choose its way ... CHoose THE ... Attacked US (together with THE) ... WHen THE left you alone you stoped attacking Us ... and now you think that This will safe you??? I dont think So ... you did and you attacked us .. thats a fact no matter for what ever reason... for me its personaly ..

We may have choose our way but its not with THE, we did not attack you with THE. The first time we attacked was to hit Gardez and the carlsons, nothing to do with THE.

Michael Wittman

oh my how the toughness factor increases when everyone is hitting THE, lol.

THE stop your whining you bunch of sissies. shut up and get to fighting.

Stop saying RAM is part of some group attacking you together. your member was extremely stupid. that has nothing to do with these other tribes. you recruited a stupid member and he tried to touch RAMs food. bunch of rocked scientists in THE eh? I LOL at your epic fail on world 30. it has been a pleasure watching your bumbling stupidity lead you down this road :)