[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

Hybookie

If THE let me to Live then WHY THE crye to ~B~ and coordination Op against US???? KP stop kidding dude ... THE always wanted to KIll DECIDE ... . Thats a Fact Otherwise THE will not asked to ~B~ for Help Lmao ...

So who did we supposedly went crying too? I would love for you to produce a name because I have the mail that was sent to US from ~B~ asking about a joint operation with them. So what else you got there cham?

DeletedUser91

Cham gots nothing but lies, hes a jester of words and ways..only person he cheats is himself and tribe. Maybe his queen Cece can help him out here. Shes good at "forgetting" things..

cececole

What promises, kriv?

Cant we all just get alone, don't waste breath on it JP..

Hot headed is cham, noobaxes is two bit sam and I know two faced queen cece must be around here somewhere? Or am I mistaken?

Promises never kept, lots of words never held to. "Friends" to become foes, I left decide for a reason...they were dead to me a long time ago.

Continue the rants of were a family this were a family that, at the end of the day I am having fun and I thank you for that. I hope your alive now cause you will need it onetime or another when someone else comes knocking upon you.

I see activity upon me but still only cham to run his words of wisdom to the world. Ticker tacker. Thanks for those attacks or fakes too noob, love the attention didnt know I was a fan of yours am now though. :)

Maybe you can hold all of decides hands to the center of the K's? Sure I make no sense now probally never, I am speaking on my behalf as I am still in venting mode after the things decide council, aka friends told me..I have nothing else to day or do with them.

Enjoy TW and have fun.

Kriv, you sound as if this isn't the logical consequence of your actions......

28Feb -- You left DECIDE in the midst of our ongoing war with THE (and BD and MF and ~B~).
7April -- You join THE.
29May -- DECIDE attacked you.

Did you really think we would not hit you because of past favors? (Yes, you sent support even while you were tribeless and feed us some info on THE/BD during the application process which we happily accepted.) Mate, you joined the enemy in the middle of the war. You changed sides. YOU were the "friend" that made yourself a "foe". Took your "Top 100" account that is intertwined in our Ks and joined the enemy. Even small children understand that actions have consequences. You acted, you choose, this is the consequence. You say you are happy with your choice--then its all good.

You speak of "friends" as if we betray you. You are the one that hit "Leave Tribe", nobled barbs for a month and then joined the enemy. (Though if I hear right, you applied to THE and BD long before you left DECIDE.) You flip sides in the midst of war and call us false friends? Really????? Even if your nukes weren't hitting us, we lost your defense support and nukes to attack the enemy.

Yes, DECIDE is a family. A big ole' dysfunctional group that has had our fights and doesn't always get along with each other. No headline there. That you were unhappy and left the tribe is no shocker. Happy people stay in the tribe where they are happy. I really don't know what the "Promises never kept, lots of words never held to" refers to. If me liking you personally and being able to separate that from having to allow a tribe op on your account because you turned enemy makes me a "two faced queen" then I am.

DeletedUser92

It took less than a day to get an answer out of you? My god, Cece, it seems that when you want to talk, you -do- have something to say. None of it really matters, except to know that you can be pretty damn quick when you want, and pretty damn lazy about getting back to people when you don't. Cham, if you want to know why THE was letting you live, ask Cece.

MR.MR

Would everyone please stop the whining and finger pointng plz? This is a war game.

Krivo- for whatever reason you left Decide and joined THE. You need to accept that switching to an enemy tribe will eventually get you attacked, at least if either tribe is semi-decent (this switching and making "we won't attack you friend in enemy tribe" is crap unless there's spying going on, and thats a whole different point). Just muster up, defend your attacks, and save as many villages u can until the bulk of THE support lands and your villas get filled up with 20DV+ each. You should easily get that support in two-three days tops, THE has no other major war that would need super stacking and they aren't helping BD much with support.

@ Decide- quit the name calling and labels, and focus on cappng those villas, there is no reason why you guys should only net 30 villas from krivo if he is fully isolated and surrounded by you, especially with outside help. Less whining more planning.

*straight drunk talk u know its true*

DeletedUser91

Funny you hear so much but remember so little a wise choice of words to be had but like it always comes down to its your word(s) vs mine.? And who am I to have words for and against anyone in w30 I am a nobody I liked it that way and I still do..I am never around to vouche or say anything..I play to play and thats that. I am no diplomat or baron, Ima happy little pawn playing to have fun.

All actions have consequences, I fed info trying to keep friends..but then again what info is to be had when I have yet to even join anyone.?

Wait was it not yours and Chams sketchy idea, alongside Inflrc to oh yes join THE spy for us, der poke and prod. LMAO.. but again you dont remember do you.? Maybe your bi-polar scenes have erased it from your mind.?

I went to THE I liked the, they welcomed me more in a week then DECIDE did for 2years. Holding inactives ruining the tribe and friends arguing. I made my choice I stick to it. Eat my vills away :)

I told you I was about done, its been a nice test to see what i could pull off in a defensive manner in 2 days I like what I have done and continue to do.

Thank-you for giving me the fun and playing challenge I look for in a game. I appreciate it. I am bitter who wouldnt be its life, its human nature. Its called tribal wars for a reason, live by a tribe die by another. Yippie !

cececole

Kriv,
Give it some more thought and I think you will find that it is your new "friends" in THE that have used you.

Despite your "extraordinarily bad geography" (to quote JP above) they accepted your application after some months. You told me that your agreement with them was that you didn't have to attack DECIDE. Did I get that correctly? Almost imediately after you joined THE, negotiations were opened for DECIDE to disband and places were offered for our larger players and the possibility of others applying to pilot inactives was offered. The negotiations went on forever, as jp also refers to--but in the end only 5 players were on the THE 'draft list' and that was just too few.

Either way, it's all good for THE. DECIDE are using our nukes on you and not on their frontlines atm. We are distracted from their incoming op. You get beat up, but they don't lose territory in their K's. Do you think that THE leaders didn't know that it would come to this when they finally accepted your application??? You've been used. Either we followed you into THE and disbanded, or we attacked you and not the rest of them. Either way = win/win for THE.

Hybookie

Used? How did we use him? We knew when we invited him that he might end up being an op target. He was the easiest to hit and he even knew it. Did we send support? Yeah we sent support. Did we help him sit his account? hell yeah we helped when we could. How is that being used? We didnt go to him and ask him to join he came to us. So please cece dont throw words out there that have no meaning. I would expect a lot more caps since he is surrounded by decide. Its ok though he will recoup. Hell even if he loses 100 vils he will not get rimmed by you or your tribe. So game on and keep up the good work.

We expect more ops out of you turtles. Sound like a plan?

Michael Wittman

and hes gone, well guys, lets eat up the account :p omg the mighty warriors of THE. Please god, spare us their rath lol

DeletedUser90034

and hes gone, well guys, lets eat up the account :p omg the mighty warriors of THE. Please god, spare us their rath lol

What happens when the west is finished with it domination.......Yes THE has drafted quite a few players of late and these players still have there respective battles to complete.......when finalization of the western battles are complete then THE can be fully utilized :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70594

25 Nukes per village --- Incoming for me RIGHT NOW ... JP and this way you let me Live???? Check My ODD ... LMAO ...

Hybookie

So who did we supposedly went crying too? I would love for you to produce a name because I have the mail that was sent to US from ~B~ asking about a joint operation with them. So what else you got there cham?

Cham you have yet to reply to this. Why haven't you replied or was it that you don't want to embarrass yourself with those false accusations?

DeletedUser70594

Cham you have yet to reply to this. Why haven't you replied or was it that you don't want to embarrass yourself with those false accusations?

No Dude i just missed it sorry ... I ment That THE and ~B~ worked together and LAUNCHED together ... :) And JP says me that you let us alive ... then why THE needed to coordinate with ~B~? I just cant understand ....

crimsonking1999

No Dude i just missed it sorry ... I ment That THE and ~B~ worked together and LAUNCHED together ... :) And JP says me that you let us alive ... then why THE needed to coordinate with ~B~? I just cant understand ....

an enemy of an enemy is a friend at least till the common enemy is gone then the friendship should change to enemies

DeletedUser70594

an enemy of an enemy is a friend at least till the common enemy is gone then the friendship should change to enemies

I KNOW IT!!! But JP says that THE let DECIDE to live ... Thats not truth ... if you mean 2 month when there was talk about Merge ... before it you had WHole 5-6 months to take down us (Plus you also were attacking us at that time when negotations were between u and cece) ... If THE Let us to Live then WHy They coordinated their Op with ~B~??? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70594

Some Fresh stats :D

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

[

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 1
Difference: 62

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 604,468
Side 2: 9,493
Difference: 594,975

chart

Crispycargo

I KNOW IT!!! But JP says that THE let DECIDE to live ... Thats ton truth ... if you mean 2 month when there was talk about Merge ... before it you had WHo9le 5-6 months to take down us ... If THE Let us Live then WHy They coordinated their Op with ~B~??? :)

What JP meant by that statement was that THE has not been focusing on DECIDE for obvious reason. You guys going inactive, not being an offensive threat anymore, and us having more important issues(such phoenx). JP was referring to the fact that if we really wanted to put you guys down and out then we would have simply focused all of our ops on you guys instead of helping out our ally BD against Phoenx.

As for our op with B, they came to us asking if we wanted to do a joint op with them against DECIDE. Of course anybody in the right mind would say yes to a proposition such as this, so i don't really see why you insist on making such a big deal out of this chamich. As crimson said, the enemy of your enemy is most often your friend.

DeletedUser

What JP meant by that statement was that THE has not been focusing on DECIDE for obvious reason. You guys going inactive, not being an offensive threat anymore
Looking from an outside view, it would appear those statements are false.

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 63
Side 2: 1
Difference: 62

DeletedUser70594

What JP meant by that statement was that THE has not been focusing on DECIDE for obvious reason. You guys going inactive, not being an offensive threat anymore, and us having more important issues(such phoenx). JP was referring to the fact that if we really wanted to put you guys down and out then we would have simply focused all of our ops on you guys instead of helping out our ally BD against Phoenx.

As for our op with B, they came to us asking if we wanted to do a joint op with them against DECIDE. Of course anybody in the right mind would say yes to a proposition such as this, so i don't really see why you insist on making such a big deal out of this chamich. As crimson said, the enemy of your enemy is most often your friend.

I got your Pont ... Just NO One knows what could happen if THE launched that 3000 nukes On DECIDE and not on Phx ...

shaunc: Btw u can check the stats lol

DeletedUser92

Those are recent stats, Shaun. You know better than to take a two-day period, or even a week, and say "This is the outcome of a war." At no point did I ever say that DECIDE and RAM are doing a bad job with this one. I did say this is the first one I've seen from them in months. There's a difference.

And for the record, yes, ~B~ approached us about become allies and we made clear that we test potential allies before accepting them. Part of such a test is coordinating joint operations. I would think that is fairly reasonable, no?