BH Gets drunk.. again

DeletedUser

i just said "a week after recruiting hammer, we moved our troops onto the frontline"... i was asking why you werent ready.. !?!?

1. We had a NAP and you and JP were discussing the Hammer refugees.
2. We are fighting DECIDE,
3. We used a bunch of support to send Kriv to defend agianst RAM and DECIDE.
4. We are aiding BD

You didn't answer my question about your wars.

DeletedUser67579

Jubal do you like being dense, TER was never at war with us

DeletedUser67579

No and you know that but since you like to twist things into what you want them to mean and none of that is the truth what is the use talking to you. It is very plain to most who are reading this to see who is telling the truth and who isn't.

I have always called the PnP a soap opera and it is ppl like you that keep it going.

DeletedUser

No and you know that but since you like to twist things into what you want them to mean and none of that is the truth what is the use talking to you. It is very plain to most who are reading this to see who is telling the truth and who isn't.

I have always called the PnP a soap opera and it is ppl like you that keep it going.

It is PnP rethae, don't boo hoo too hard :)

I did list facts about your wars, hardly anything about the truth, no?

DeletedUser67579

Sorry far from it I don't boo hoo over this stuff here. Why would I? Anyho have a real life to get on with. Have fun.

cececole

1. We had a NAP and you and JP were discussing the Hammer refugees.
2. We are fighting DECIDE,
3. We used a bunch of support to send Kriv to defend agianst RAM and DECIDE.
4. We are aiding BD

You didn't answer my question about your wars.

Jubal, you are giving your excuses why THE was caught unready for BH. So, you are saying that all the support that should have been on BH frontlines was securing DECIDE frontlines? (Though jp earlier in this thread said we we inactive for months.)

[spoil]
So lets run this down.

- DECIDE is hitting THE harder than it has in six months.
- THE is hitting DECIDE...
- And BH declares war on THE.

Right. The tribe that has ridden our coat-tails since day one declared on us. Finally, this'll be fun! :) Good luck to all, but we won't need it.
[/spoil]

I just get so confused!!! You are saying that you had major support stacking kriv? Evidence does not to support that because all we found was weak defenses until 24 hrs after our launch when we started to see incoming THE support on our caps. Or that in the 59 hrs before BH declared you scrambled enough THE defense to kriv that you crippled yourselves?

We all know you sent nukes in support of BD. You are saying that THE is supporting them with defense as well?.

29.05 @03:39ST kriv nobles ryansdad of RAM (thanks kriv)
29.05 @18:00ST DECIDE launches on kriv (I don't know when RAM launched)
01.06 @05:00ST BH declares on THE

KarmaX

He is hallucinating in excitement.. I'm happy to finally see W30 is having some activity in the forums.. !! Go Cece! knock 'em out!

DeletedUser

He is hallucinating in excitement.. I'm happy to finally see W30 is having some activity in the forums.. !! Go Cece! knock 'em out!

Afraid Cece has had trouble knocking any THE out.

The hike to Kriv was long Cece, most was enroute.

Regardless, be interesting to see if DECIDE can start capping anyone besides Kriv.

DeletedUser66411

Side 1:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Timeframe: 01/06/2010 00:00:00 to 04/06/2010 20:07:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 4
Difference: 177

chart

DeletedUser70594

Afraid Cece has had trouble knocking any THE out.

The hike to Kriv was long Cece, most was enroute.

Regardless, be interesting to see if DECIDE can start capping anyone besides Kriv.

BD is Dead ... B stoped attacking us ... so for now DECIDE has only one front and ... Lets see how DECIDE fights ....

DeletedUser

BD is Dead ... B stoped attacking us ... so for now DECIDE has only one front and ... Lets see how DECIDE fights ....

Yeah you should do better now that you hugged everyone around :)

But, should is one thing, doing it another.

DeletedUser70594

Yeah you should do better now that you hugged everyone around :)

But, should is one thing, doing it another.

Hugged everyone??? Check My stats Noob, it says different story :p ... and Profile ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

Who's the chick on the profile picture? You should have that in the forum, instead of that gay dude.

DeletedUser

Dude, how could you not be ready? You had nothing else to do once you merged Hammer. They were your only war ever besides when you took TER.

Correct me if this is not accurate...

So where is the rule about how good you are is decided by how many wars you have been in. Sometimes it just takes one for a tribe to come together and gel and then it really shines in the next war. THE may have fought a few more wars then BH but how many of them have been true wars in that sense. Just because your war belt is bigger does not mean that THE is the best in all of the fights. if that was the case then there would have been only one empire thru out the ages of time. Just to clear up the inactive talk to, if you had that many inactives, why did you keep them all??? Was that just for the stats??? Cause if it was for war then that is the biggest n00b mistake any tribe can make.

:icon_eek: