BH Gets drunk.. again

slates9

Guys, guys, guys. What's gone wrong? You complain you're being gangbanged, but then this happens?

Nitrodownz today at 00:30
Accept this forum if you want to stand and fight alongside THE against BH.

I am sure we want BH out of the way so please cooperate with me and everyone else if you do.

Please Think Wisely.

Thank You, -AD- Future-Duke Nitrodownz.

I think it's rather cute to be honest. That mail was sent to leaders of small tribes around us, and a few big tribes ... the other side of the world. If they claim to be fighting alongside THE, I guess at least one word was shared between you fellows :icon_wink: If not, then I guess it's another one of those "coincidences" as it happens just as we declare, and THE are complaining. Kinda sounds the same as the coincidence that DECIDE launched on Kriv days before we declared, eh?

DeletedUser

Wow so they are just sending out random diplomacy invites without first having any kind of formal talks??????

This sounds like something a n00b would do or it sounds of desperation.

THE can try and hide amongst the crowd but we can see you......

[SPOIL]
fox-hunt.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

slates9

Most probably not random diplomacy invites, but possibly more like there old under-handed tactics of telling them BH are planning to war them eh? But maybe they've ran out of accounts to give to noobs in there own world and just have to settle for dealing with the little tribes? :lol:

Pot calling kettle black?

DeletedUser

So this war finally came!

And I'm rocking :)

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: aco.mne

Side 2:
Tribes: BH
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 121
Difference: 121

chart

[/spoil]

I have a small concern about this, quite few people were asking me about my old account in the past month or so, I certainly hope it's unrelated with this OP, as I consider a lot of BH/Phoenix members as friends. Of course, my account was stretched all along the border, and one could see it's inactive/sat from a single glance at TW stats. It's logical target, but there is still a bit of doubt because of the frequent questionings.

Anyway, it's been months since I read public forum thread which interested me this much. Cheers for good declaration BH!

On to quoting:

lauradoom said:
[3] THE are a set of point whoring arrogant bullies who have been found out as the tallentless noobs they now appear to be.

Pointwhoring? Certanly not, and I don't even know if this is still valid term at this stage of the game. Arrogant bullies? Most of the members are very nice people, but I'll say something more later.

schietstoel said:
hey THE, im gonna kick your ass!!

This reminds me at early world posts, doesn't fit this thread.

parmenion said:
Macready skillz when he threatened a BH friend of mine:

http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_re...a111587e0c949e

Cant really be knocking other players achievements when you left CBTF at the start of THE war for your own reasons and were well stacked by THE before joining and being hit by CBTF.

Lets face it the only reason you ever got into THE was because I let you. Now your disrespecting the achievements of my friends in BH is simply being absurd lad. Of course, any diagreement you might have in that regard with me - you are more than welcome, as you have always been, to settle it on the field.

He didn't get to THE only because you allowed him, myself and paxthorax were his friends and wouldn't let him get rejected.

Nevertheless, that's just that arrogance that people hate, and which you, gicusan and jpohlman were showing all this time.

When you have power to support that arrogance, not much people have courage to oppose you, but once you go down, they all rush to eat you alive.

Bibhu describes this well in his post:

To the leaders of THE....When you wish to stand above those around you, make sure the platform you form is a stable one...:icon_neutral:

[SPOIL]Ones created with arrogance and lies usually FAIL
ladderfail.jpg
[/SPOIL]

the pink panther said:
LOL, more showing of late game mice roaring as lions, where was the dec on THE when THE was at it's prime? WE would have ripped you to pieces so you wait until THE is at it's weakest (and W30 is at it's weakest)

good achievement guys, when you got a family in tribe nobling bunch of Noobs @ number 1, as I said in a different thread, late game play involves zero skill, so congrats

Valid post by itself, but inappropriate atm. You have no right to take credit from people still playing. Past it past, they declared on this THE, not THE from past.

r2d3 said:
As for the ... strategy of using aco.mne account to launch 2658 cats all alone as village buster nuke and hope my village was undefended,

haha I remember that village :)

slates9

Nice to see you back for a bit Lethal, I missed you :icon_razz: Just one question, what has happened with the aco account? We believed you had moved on from it, but that last comment...

Lethal Touch said:
haha I remember that village

...leads me to believe your still in control of the account?

DeletedUser

Nice to see you back for a bit Lethal, I missed you :icon_razz: Just one question, what has happened with the aco account? We believed you had moved on from it, but that last comment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Touch
haha I remember that village
>
...leads me to believe your still in control of the account?

Nice to see you too mate

Nope, password was changed some time ago..

I just remember that village, I called it Apotheosis because it was supreme defense. First time I discovered how good are cats combined with bonfire. I remember most of my villages from w30 actually, since it has been my first world. Game became quite robotic later, game of numbers.

slates9

Ahh, that kind of "I remember that village". Fair do's.

Anyways, just a little update on the "dead aco account"...I've taken 51 villages from the account in the last 72 hours. In many of these villages, in those that were originally offensive villages the troops have been sent out. I have many reports where the troops have been sent out, and those being built in it's place are defense troops.
After checking the barracks and stables to see yet more defense troops being built, I guess that whoever is "sitting :lol:" the account is taking the time to at least press the recruit button on those nice villages to build more D to be killed before it's even sent out as support to kriv, eh?

And aco has just simply said that he handed the password over some time ago, so I guess that owner didn't last long? Or maybe THE are trying to cover his ass for not even getting one recap...

DeletedUser

find Gays In your tribe ... you have One already ... here you cant find anyone else lol ... he loves you yes???

You are using the word Gay as an insulting term. Its not. Its a term of sexual preference or jollity. Have a bit of respect.

He didn't get to THE only because you allowed him, myself and paxthorax were his friends and wouldn't let him get rejected.

Nevertheless, that's just that arrogance that people hate, and which you, gicusan and jpohlman were showing all this time.

When you have power to support that arrogance, not much people have courage to oppose you, but once you go down, they all rush to eat you alive.

First off, its good to see you alive and well Lethal.

You will find very few arrogant posts by me on these forums and I challenge you to look. You will on the other hand find a fair share of aggressive posts on these forums without mudslinging - I state my opinions clearly and in a forthright manner. Comparing me to Gicusan is both unjust and unfair. I have always held balanced opinions and when I am wrong I have held my hands up and admitted as much with no retractions, buts or what ifs or howevers.

I had declared Macready my refugee and if THE had recruited him without my consent then as per my rules of engagement THE would have become my enemy. The tribe I play with is irrelevant. I dont have Rules of Engagement because they look pretty. Nor may I act immediately or irrationally upon them but the end game regarding that relationship would forever be present.

Furthermore, Macready came to these forums and in contrast to many THE posts downplayed the achievements of personal friends of mine. So yes I admit my response was most certainly tainted with my emotional bias in that regard. What you perceive as arrogance though is that emotional backlash.

Putting me in the same category as JP has on occasion been or as Gicusan has been on a continual basis is simply not correct or true regarding my character.

DeletedUser

well good luck to both tribes especially BH.

As has been said it's too early to say how it's going but a good start.

I must say I enjoyed the history lessons. I thought THE and BH were boring. Guess not just quieter than the most of us.

As for RAM, I missed the post about attacking THE. Someone's head is going to roll for that. LOL

I think if RAM did declare on THE you would feel it. Not saying we are good (barb eating noobs) but we do have a lot of villages to send nukes from.

anyway this is THE and BH's thread. keep up the good work. I was starting to get bored of the forums.

Next time you open a keg can you invite RAM to the party. We have a few who can drink like fish.

MR.MR

Now that would be an awesome competition.

Each tribe throws down their 5 best drinkers, and we meet somewhere and have a week of BeerFest related competitions (as well as other drinking games), and whichever tribe wins is declared the all-exalted champions of w30.

We got the Canucks of BH
The fish of RAM
Then theres us Phoenx guys... :p
And theshearjoy.

:p

Anyhow, good stats thusfar BH, looking forward to the results of a THE op, it will either be stellar for THE or stellar for BH, but nothing in between.

DeletedUser

French canadians can compete with Irishmen anytime :icon_wink:

MR.MR

Depends on what we are drinking :p

If it goes to a beer-slamming competition, sure.

But if we have anything liquor related...

It would be quite fun... we have some crazy people in Phoenx, the kid squad of me, Lord Brutii, and lrizkyr is pretty damn good for minors.

(God I'm only 17 look how corrupted I am :p)

DeletedUser

as promised, THE take the role of the empire, for comic effect jp can be darth vader, this is what happens when you drink a keg or maybe some lsd was involved ;) had to cast 4 folk from BH and someone had to be princess lea from the same team as only 1 photo provided with no chicks had to pick someone.. this is part 1 of a trilogy ...

http://starwars.jibjab.com/view/OnmFKMrpGQpojIGR?cmpid=sw_fb_self

footnotes

BH get the lead roles as they declared
THE classed as empire as its fitting
all for comic effect anyone offended mail me i will delete asap (i have mailed and asked before hand so blame them haha)

enjoy

and what %abv is the beer in canada?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

^ ^ BY FAR THE BEST VIDEO/POST EVER TO HAVE SEEN EVER SINCE I PLAYED TW ... THANKS FOR A ZILLION LAUGHS!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't care what the % of alcohol is, I am so down! If BH needs a 5th(and we would benefit from me being on that team) I would be more then down. I may not be a canuk, but I am a Jarhead and we can hold our own, for sure! :) :) :)

And I say canuk only in the most amiable way!

DeletedUser

French canadians can compete with Irishmen anytime :icon_wink:

I drank 3 of them under the table one after another last time I was in Quebecland! Wildcats can attest to this. Of course I succumbed in the end.

I was really very ill afterwards cause they kept doing shots and I am a beer drinker. Great night though :)

I do believe Wildcats has a good picture of me sleeping when I couldn't stick it out any longer :p