Alliance tribes and T:V tribes

DeletedUser8762

You mean the world map or the map that shoots out of blondeamons ass every morning. Theres more red in that one.

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before Boom or someone else kicks this guy for being so poor at this?

I'll go two days (if they have any common sense)

Caldwellowl

Paint13aller

Anyone wanna take bets on how long before Boom or someone else kicks this guy for being so poor at this?

I'll go two days (if they have any common sense)

Caldwellowl
What, you've givin up on the bets that T:V will quit?

DeletedUser

T:V
LOPW
KoNW
AonW
TH
TOc

Alliance
EGBT
Smurfs
SL
SLa
SL-F
NP
WL
IWL
DWL
Death
TAP
TAPk96
BUM
TBUM
StWe
KT
L-15
L-SGF
L-5
L-PoW
L.o.W
MW
TDS
BSF
MW
AW
UT
MAW
SPQR
SPQR2
Avalon
T.I.S.
ODESSA
The DP
K22

Neutral.
*TD*
NK
KoC
VSQDZ

Unknown.
SoTP
T*E*O
GMW
UT
HoE
M.W.G
3claws

slightly updated list here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You forgot OOTS.. They are allies with TV..:icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I doubt T:V is allied to them though. They are so weak OOTS would be lucky to get a NaP from them I would guess.

DeletedUser

I doubt T:V is allied to them though. They are so weak OOTS would be lucky to get a NaP from them I would guess.

Tha's the profile of OOTS:
We are the Noble Order of the Stick, a tribe that has declared loyalty to von-pirate, he is our Duke and a proud member of T:V.

We are proud to announce that we have also now sworn loyalty to Mh1607, he is our Baron and a proud member of T:V.

We fight alongside them and the rest of T:V, one day, once we have proven our worth and loyalty we will ascend with T:V and join our comrades at the great feast hall and celebrate the glory and honour that we have achieved.

Entry into OOTS is only allowed if you have sponsership from a member of T:V.

Any member of T:V who needs our help has only to ask and we will do everything we can to assist.

Strength and honour.

Tribe OOTS

DeletedUser

In no way does that say that we are allied to them. Even if we were allied to them, it wouldn't necessarily mean they were fighting the Loliance.

Scholesy2005

Good Day,

To clarify the questions of whether or not K22 is involved in the recent war between T:V and the Alliance. We are involved, we just chose not to come on the forums and start shouting and bragging. Any Questions or concerns please message me.

Best of luck to T:V and the Alliance, May the better side win.

Scholesy2005
K22 Chief Diplomat

Last edited:

Paint13aller

LOPW
KoNW
K3
TH
TOc

Alliance
EGBT
Smurfs
SL
SLa
MB
NP
WL
IWL
DWL
Death
TAP
TAPk96
BUM
TBUM
StWe
KT
L-15
L-SGF
L-5
L-PoW
L.o.W
MW
TDS
BSF
MW
AW
UT
MAW
SPQR
SPQR2
Avalon
T.I.S.
ODESSA
The DP
K22

Neutral.
*TD*
NK
KoC

Unknown.
VSQDZ
SoTP
T*E*O
GMW
UT
HoE
M.W.G
3claws

slightly updated list here.
Who the **** is the TOc and K3?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't be argiuing here as the alliance is begging to pick there game up and are starting to rim bigger and stronger TV players also they are trying to take away continents from TV

DeletedUser2298

just a fact of the day... 4th Sept:

T:V: 51 (alliance caps)
Alliance: 61 (T:V caps)

To be honest, yes thats just one day but I really cant be arsed to count back the past week.