Alliance tribes and T:V tribes

DeletedUser

Wow, I cant believe there are that many tribes who have actually declared war upon tv lol. Ill bet most of those havent done crap though. ;)

DeletedUser

I hereby declare the tribe 'TEPA' (name might be changed sooner or later) to be on the side of the Alliance.
Can anybody be bothered to make an update on the list? I'm too lazy to do it myself.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just dunno why the hell dont the bigger alliance tribes (EGBT ,smurf ,SL ,NP ,etc...) merge into one. It would be better cooperation between them. :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

EGBT already has merged with HNR and MB. The tribes you mention don't merge because they run their tribes differently from each other.

DeletedUser

I just dunno why the hell dont the bigger alliance tribes (EGBT ,smurf ,SL ,NP ,etc...) merge into one. It would be better cooperation between them. :icon_idea:

because we are stubborn bastards who wanna keep our own tribe names and policies

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And that was the decisive blow. Im at aliance side but i say the alliance has lost. The merge would have been a little hope to even do something. But keep managing your tribes differently and be nobled faggots. Now i know im at the wrong side.

Respect to all alliance leader.
BUT YOU ARE NOOBS !

DeletedUser

Only the greatest tribe - MY tribe! - may survive keeping its name and policies. All our enemies will die trying.

The russian: Будем знакомы!

Last edited by a moderator:

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Andby saying that alice it means you noble your allies. Everyone knows that after they done with the alliance they will noble TH ,LOPW ,KoNW ,and the others who didnt woke up in time.

DeletedUser

Andby saying that alice it means you noble your allies. Everyone knows that after they done with the alliance they will noble TH ,LOPW ,KoNW ,and the others who didnt woke up in time.

lol funny way of putting it, but if that is the outcome, those noblings will be true, after all the aim is to dominate the world, make no mistake about that

i love this game because it's like real life, peace never lasts for long, theres always something you got that someone wants.

and theres always someone better than you.

DeletedUser

Ни хрена подобного! After we have won and totally owned World 1 (with allied help, of course!) we may just celebrate the victory. Probably, it will be the good time to restart W1 for admins. I dont feel like fighting with allies just to get 10-20 more villages.

DeletedUser

Ни хрена подобного! After we have won and totally owned World 1 (with allied help, of course!) we may just celebrate the victory. Probably, it will be the good time to restart W1 for admins. I dont feel like fighting with allies just to get 10-20 more villages.

in a perfect world we'll all just get drunk and celebrate, this won't happen and you know it, so stop trying to reassure your allies, they will fall like your previous "allies"

DeletedUser

in a perfect world we'll all just get drunk and celebrate, this won't happen and you know it, so stop trying to reassure your allies, they will fall like your previous "allies"

Just think, how long it will take even for US to conquer the world and capture every enemy village, including 116 points on all the continents.

DeletedUser

And we will fall too. Alliance leaders are already drunk otherwise they would have merged long ago.

are you thinking straight? would you like to tell me how you are goign to merge 3482 alliance palyers together (that number is from top 20 tribes who are in allaince) plus the others farther down in the rankings? thats still alot of tribes that will be seperated and not coordinated together.

and if you mean merge as in "work together and pursue a common goal" we are trying our best. i know my tribe works well with the other alliance tribes surrounding us, and yes we do have disagreements, but on the whole we try to work togetehr for one common goal and that is to take down TV.

i dont see how either of these options are what you mean because 1 doesnt make sense and 2 is already happening

DeletedUser

Please remove K22 from the helping list, they are not worthy to even be named any where now, also rename K3 to AoNW :)