Next

celticprincess

well if i have my way i would like to war bam, to prove my point of barb munchers the only one that commands respect is Horica and it stops there and they have never been tested ever and alot of them talk big but cant back it up ant that right LUCASDOM

DeletedUser51929

well if i have my way i would like to war bam, to prove my point of barb munchers the only one that commands respect is Horica and it stops there and they have never been tested ever and alot of them talk big but cant back it up ant that right LUCASDOM

I agree with everything said here, as soon as they build up the courage to war anyone or if someone declares on them in the mean time they wont last long...

S1cky Dutch

I agree with everything said here, as soon as they build up the courage to war anyone or if someone declares on them in the mean time they wont last long...

You forgot a few things there.. Horica has been tested..and so are a few more of them old stts2 core. Not sure how many are left though, lol.

And yeah.. I thought I'd pop by and say hello:p

DeletedUser

they have never been tested ever

True. lt181 has in my eyes aswell never been tested in this world. He's a good diplomat and a great leader, but not a warmonger, or a risktaker. That doesn't mean that when confronted he doesn't know how to fight though, cause he damn well can. Horica has proven himself already, and you agreed on that. Gruss and ronny I have seen prove themselves aswell as fighters and teamplayers. Otto may not be the most refined fighter, but he always gets the job done, loves the fight and always supports his tribemates. Stonesour, if still original, is a very talented player, and the same goes for DinuAlbert and Butonel. Blodyx is inactive atm, but she's a beast when there is a war going on. That is about the players that I have had first hand experiences with.

Have they been tested as a tribe? No.
Have they been tested as individual players on this world? Most of them have not been tested under very heavy circumstances no.
Are they barb munchers? Yes.

Does that mean that they can't fight? Hell no.

Am I saying they will win against HIRE then? Well, probably not either, I also have first hand experiences with the HIRE ppl on the BAM border :p And I am not sure of their activity either, but only one way to find out I guess...

celticprincess

LucasDom is around still? That guy has an even bigger mouth than me :icon_eek:. I'd be sorely tempted to take a pop at shutting it in the right circumstances :icon_twisted:.

i so do plan on doing it when the chance lands on my lap

DeletedUser51929

Must be a dom thing :D Dom 'N' Om when you returning? not another 5o worlds T_T it's too long!

DeletedUser

Shauntage, panzer and many more people are just some of the ones we are taking out if you care to check TW stats.

True on this world I personally haven't had more than 80 incomings but on other worlds I have had 1k/2k with a new account I received from a friend and did pretty well in defending it so I wouldn't mind trying it here. Then again real life is consuming more and more of my time now a days too :(

DeletedUser

Must be a dom thing :D Dom 'N' Om when you returning? not another 5o worlds T_T it's too long!

I have no immediate plans to return to action anytime soon. I may look at a temporary return over the summer, but I'm thinking about a co-playing basis rather than a full-time basis. I don't have the time for a full-time commitment to this game anymore. World 100 though... I intend to try :icon_wink:.

i so do plan on doing it when the chance lands on my lap

If you ever fancy a hand with that.... give me a shout.

celticprincess

True. lt181 has in my eyes aswell never been tested in this world. He's a good diplomat and a great leader, but not a warmonger, or a risktaker. That doesn't mean that when confronted he doesn't know how to fight though, cause he damn well can. Horica has proven himself already, and you agreed on that. Gruss and ronny I have seen prove themselves aswell as fighters and teamplayers. Otto may not be the most refined fighter, but he always gets the job done, loves the fight and always supports his tribemates. Stonesour, if still original, is a very talented player, and the same goes for DinuAlbert and Butonel. Blodyx is inactive atm, but she's a beast when there is a war going on. That is about the players that I have had first hand experiences with.

Have they been tested as a tribe? No.
Have they been tested as individual players on this world? Most of them have not been tested under very heavy circumstances no.
Are they barb munchers? Yes.

Does that mean that they can't fight?

Am I saying they will win against HIRE then? Well, probably not either, I also have first hand experiences with the HIRE ppl on the BAM border :p And I am not sure of their activity either, but only one way to find out I guess...

Butonel, spam u have laugh this is the headcase behind H1 my ass is he good Hell no. stonesour meh i heard different from gaggzy and lp didnt rate him at all but we will see, and that goes for the rest of bam

celticprincess

crap i would give him a account in hire if we had one all active tho, hell with it dom co-play me and take on bam :icon_twisted: as i cant wait to hit luacsdom

DeletedUser

Butonel, spam u have laugh this is the headcase behind H1 my ass is he good Hell no.

Have you seen how active that guy is?
Even if he can't play for poop hes damn active enough.
Dom, Co play me.. The account is still in the same mess as before :icon_wink: