Next

DeletedUser

Shauntage, panzer and many more people are just some of the ones we are taking out if you care to check TW stats.

True on this world I personally haven't had more than 80 incomings but on other worlds I have had 1k/2k with a new account I received from a friend and did pretty well in defending it so I wouldn't mind trying it here. Then again real life is consuming more and more of my time now a days too :(

Shauntage? LOL Attacking that account is essentially barb munching and you all know it. I haven't logged in since like the middle of February when my Premium ran out. Coob has been sitting it and I know she doesn't have time to defend it with no premium. The fact you guys have taken almost five months to eat half an undefended account says enough. Lucasdom, one of your own players, knows for a fact that this account is dead. We talk on MSN from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dom co-play me on 50!

W50 is a touch too soon. If I was to start a new world I'd want to have the time to get the feel of it, I don't have that time currently.

crap i would give him a account in hire if we had one all active tho, hell with it dom co-play me and take on bam :icon_twisted: as i cant wait to hit luacsdom

Co-playing with you would be an interesting offer however :icon_wink:, since you're no longer at war with the Order I can retain my neutrality in these matters. Lucasdom falling horribly is something I would quite like to see :lol:

Have you seen how active that guy is?
Even if he can't play for poop hes damn active enough.
Dom, Co play me.. The account is still in the same mess as before :icon_wink:

You still haven't tidied that account up yet?! I do hope you still control K28 however? :icon_surprised:

King Matt II

Shauntage? LOL Attacking that account is essentially barb munching and you all know it. I haven't logged in since like the middle of February when my Premium ran out. Coob has been sitting it and I know she doesn't have time to defend it with no premium. The fact you guys have taken almost five months to eat half an undefended account says enough. Lucasdom, one of your own players, knows for a fact that this account is dead. We talk on MSN from time to time.

I gotta admit Shaneanigans' attacks on me back when I pissed off RMC were quite pathetic. I didn't defend at all because I had no premium, and couldn't care less about the account. All he did was launch 2 nukes to each of my isolated villages. No timing, no effort.

Brilliant skills there. I wish I'd dodged a few DV's and sniped some of his 10 second trains for lulz. :D

DeletedUser

You still haven't tidied that account up yet?! I do hope you still control K28 however? :icon_surprised:

Well i did, Then in like a month i too 500 barbs.. and i just cba grouping them or building walls so :p
I will do withing a year though, and yea i still own the K41% of it :)

DeletedUser

Well i did, Then in like a month i too 500 barbs.. and i just cba grouping them or building walls so :p
I will do withing a year though, and yea i still own the K41% of it :)

:lol: Typical Demon :icon_wink:. Someone help you if the Order/Whatever it is now slides into another war soon and K28 is near a frontline :lol:. Good :icon_biggrin:, Always glad to see K28 in friendly hands.

Apologies for double post.

DeletedUser

Hell now i know that Millwee,
Now now Dom that would just speed me up :p
Get me motivated, WD40 my mouse and id a get clicking.

DeletedUser

well if i have my way i would like to war bam, to prove my point of barb munchers the only one that commands respect is Horica and it stops there and they have never been tested ever and alot of them talk big but cant back it up ant that right LUCASDOM

I love you to.......:)

Shaun.....we all know that you are a great fighter. With coob and the ex-die members you guys did a GREAT job in w6.
Now.....i know (we) that you are inactive. As we spoke sometimes in msn.......
Hope you come back someday..... but as we agree, RL comes first. :)

My best to all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LucasDom is around still? That guy has an even bigger mouth than me :icon_eek:. I'd be sorely tempted to take a pop at shutting it in the right circumstances :icon_twisted:.

If i smoke???
Do you want a cigarret??? :)

My best to all.

ddog456

It's good to see everyone still around.

(And my biggest apologies goes out to Zev's account holder and that tribe)- I got sent to my aunt's for awhile and they had no computer : (

I don't plan on coming back and trying that again because who knows when I might be gone : (

DeletedUser

If i smoke???
Do you want a cigarret??? :)

My best to all.

I can only presume because that was completly off-point and in no way relevant to my post that you yourself had been 'smoking' just before you decided to reply? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

And i never meet him or spoke to him........

We've never spoke? You forgot the ~Or.D~/RMC war and the ~Or.D~/HIRE war threads pretty damn quickly.

As for never met? I threw long-range fakes your way for irritating me.

Try some more convincing lies.

DeletedUser

I can only presume because that was completly off-point and in no way relevant to my post that you yourself had been 'smoking' just before you decided to reply? :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry Dom...i do not know you very well and you come and say that "That guy has an even bigger mouth than me" - thats why i did offer you one cigarret.

Maybe if you sit and get to know people,
you can get a better picture of the people.

My best to all.

DeletedUser

We've never spoke? You forgot the ~Or.D~/RMC war and the ~Or.D~/HIRE war threads pretty damn quickly.

As for never met? I threw long-range fakes your way for irritating me.

Try some more convincing lies.

I am not lying....

Maybe it is because this your "long range fakes" for irritating you did not work. Perhaps it is because you are not annoyed me as much as I did with you. :)

You are out of the game??

My best to all.

DeletedUser

Sorry Dom...i do not know you very well and you come and say that "That guy has an even bigger mouth than me" - thats why i did offer you one cigarret.

Maybe if you sit and get to know people,
you can get a better picture of the people.

My best to all.

I know you well enough. You've always had a big mouth inside and outside of world 6, yet did strangely little to back it up.

I am not lying....

Maybe it is because this your "long range fakes" for irritating you did not work. Perhaps it is because you are not annoyed me as much as I did with you. :)

You are out of the game??

My best to all.

Didn't work? In what regards? They made you shuffle troops around, that worked well enough for me. I was hardly planning to noble you via the medium of fakes was I :icon_rolleyes:.

I left the game months back.