The world against NN

Soberknight

But Sober - that is what we want :3

I know. But sometimes yu get more than you hoped for ;)

I must say, at first i didnot like the idea, but it could actually be lots of fun to fight such a tribe. I really love the underdog idea :)

DeletedUser

I doubt we could get more than we hoped for, considering what we have hoped for was the biggest challenge we could possibly get :D Our only expectation is to war our arses off until the world is over, and that is that ;) Obviously, by that notion, every player could launch every nuke they make for the rest of the world at us, we'd still get exactly what we hoped for, no? :p

Soberknight

I doubt we could get more than we hoped for, considering what we have hoped for was the biggest challenge we could possibly get :D Our only expectation is to war our arses off until the world is over, and that is that ;) Obviously, by that notion, every player could launch every nuke they make for the rest of the world at us, we'd still get exactly what we hoped for, no? :p

true:lol:

Howlong you think it will probably take to end this war and start the 1v1?

DeletedUser

Well I once thought of possibly staying with TLA and fighting the best this World has to offer, since you could ask sweenster and Dallock then logboss that I was going to have them merge under one banner and war against NN since I do love a challenge but Timantor change that thought and now my whole mission is the destruction of him and whatever tribe harbors him. In another world I won't have any grudges but this world you must die tim since you and others are the ones who destroyed TLA which was a great achievement since you never attack them but join them. Also Tim you have no idea for we been working with Shadow's elite for awhile and my old friends from TLA are just that my friends so why would I argue with them lol since once my word is given I will be here until the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timanator

Well I once thought of possibly staying with TLA and fighting the best this World has to offer, since you could ask sweenster and Dallock then logboss that I was going to have them merge under one banner and war against NN since I do love a challenge but Timantor change that thought and now my whole mission is the destruction of him and whatever tribe harbors him. In another world I won't have any grudges but this world you must die tim since you and others are the ones who destroyed TLA which was a great achievement since you never attack them but join them. Also Tim you have no idea for we been working with Shadow's elite for awhile and my old friends from TLA are just that my friends so why would I argue with them lol since once my word is given I will be here until the end.

Being rimmed would defently give me a reason to quit and end my addiction. So I say bring it on.

DeletedUser

Being rimmed would defently give me a reason to quit and end my addiction. So I say bring it on.

It's brought.. now get to defending... Oh yeah one more thing.. Ill send every nuke i can to help pack your bags... :icon_wink:

Timanator

It's brought.. now get to defending... Oh yeah one more thing.. Ill send every nuke i can to help pack your bags... :icon_wink:

My bags are packed an ready to go. But I doubt any of the trains will be on time.:lol: