The world against NN

Timanator

It seems that NN wants to war the world. Well I say lets give them the fight they want so much. They claim there tribe of inactive nobling monsters is the best that the world holds.

I am sure there is quite a bit of people that want to give them the embarrassment they deserve.

DeletedUser

It seems that NN wants to war the world. Well I say lets give them the fight they want so much. They claim there tribe of inactive nobling monsters is the best that the world holds.

I am sure there is quite a bit of people that want to give them the embarrassment they deserve.
Well, to be fair, they are not all inactive nobling monsters :D

DeletedUser

About time someone on this world grew a pair, and actually fought for what they believe and not what they are told to believe.

DeletedUser

About time someone on this world grew a pair, and actually fought for what they believe and not what they are told to believe.

Like your doing something??

If there Inactive.. Then how the hell are they going to win this world.. Dont get me wrong, its happened before.. Players, from tribes came together to form a supertribe..

Example.. INSO World 13.. A supertribe..

There never gonna be stopped..
At this point, the whole world combined against NN has a slim chance.
TLA led for I dont even know how long... But nobling Barbarions isnt getting anywhere..Everyone will wage war on NN, at the end NN will be "Bigger, and even Stronger".

When your the number one tribe, only one thing can stop you.. Its the tribe itself.. TLA led strong, they fell.. Everything comes to an end eventually.. Thats what happened to TLA.. However long tribal wars goes, NN will stay strong.

Put money on it!

Any wagers?

DeletedUser

Simon LOVES inactives and barbs. Check my stats. Seriously! That is what this is all about. Barbs! Inactives! WHOOOOOO HHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

DeletedUser

[spoil]

Like your doing something??

If there Inactive.. Then how the hell are they going to win this world.. Dont get me wrong, its happened before.. Players, from tribes came together to form a supertribe..

Example.. INSO World 13.. A supertribe..

There never gonna be stopped..
At this point, the whole world combined against NN has a slim chance.
TLA led for I dont even know how long... But nobling Barbarions isnt getting anywhere..Everyone will wage war on NN, at the end NN will be "Bigger, and even Stronger".

When your the number one tribe, only one thing can stop you.. Its the tribe itself.. TLA led strong, they fell.. Everything comes to an end eventually.. Thats what happened to TLA.. However long tribal wars goes, NN will stay strong.

Put money on it!

Any wagers?
[/spoil]

Urm...wut?

Like I am doing? I quit this world about 6months ago, I have an account here in which a NN member is ennobling. I believe people should fight for what they believe in. I believe old worlds are boring, so to fight this problem, Im giving my account to someone who I like.

Inso are nothing like NN, they were always formed. They huggled their way through their immediate threats then fought a tribe already falling apart, not a super tribe.

As for the rest of your post, I am stuck for words. If all the people who opposed NN actually stood up and fought, they may win, they may lose but atleast they'll have tried.

Jobetopia

Urm...wut?

Like I am doing? I quit this world about 6months ago, I have an account here in which a NN member is ennobling. I believe people should fight for what they believe in. I believe old worlds are boring, so to fight this problem, Im giving my account to someone who I like.

Inso are nothing like NN, they were always formed. They huggled their way through their immediate threats then fought a tribe already falling apart, not a super tribe.

As for the rest of your post, I am stuck for words. If all the people who opposed NN actually stood up and fought, they may win, they may lose but atleast they'll have tried.

Thats actually true to an extent Ebbs, the problem is that the rest of the world is too divided and spread out to do so, all the old dislikes and worries and arguments still abound, and every one looks after there peice of the Pie rather than see the bigger picture.

Theoretically a rival Tribe could be created amongst the players who dislike NN, and could take NN on its global mission to kill have fun - but most of the players left that are not quitting have decided to stay with there tribes/friends, have already turned down NN invites, and simply are not interested in doing so.

So the only concievable alternative would be a loose confederation of the tribes left over - and with that many dukes and agendas floating on the surface.....I dont think it would wash.

Frankly put everythings up in the air and no one who isnt a Part of the NN Cliche really knows which way its going to turn.

Soberknight

Thats actually true to an extent Ebbs, the problem is that the rest of the world is too divided and spread out to do so, all the old dislikes and worries and arguments still abound, and every one looks after there peice of the Pie rather than see the bigger picture.

Theoretically a rival Tribe could be created amongst the players who dislike NN, and could take NN on its global mission to kill have fun - but most of the players left that are not quitting have decided to stay with there tribes/friends, have already turned down NN invites, and simply are not interested in doing so.

So the only concievable alternative would be a loose confederation of the tribes left over - and with that many dukes and agendas floating on the surface.....I dont think it would wash.

Frankly put everythings up in the air and no one who isnt a Part of the NN Cliche really knows which way its going to turn.

I think Madlax made it quite clear in her NN thread...

NN is now the sole reason for each duke to set aside floating agendas as you put it. It doesnot take a whole lot: Just dont attack anything but NN and noble barbs in the meantime...

Its not that hard to accomplish such a deal i think ;)

DeletedUser79621

We'll all see in the future ^_^

I agree with all 3 of you to an extent.

Ebbs is right, the best way to fight us (NN) is to form a tribe out of what is left... But jobe is also right about the agendas... Sober has a point in this being the perfect reason to get rid of said agendas and work together to get rid of NN.

But unfortunately egos and disputes will get in the way of any such confederation as Jobe put it... If a tribe was to be made I think first you would need to find a way to down people's egos and get rid of any existing disputes.

I know full well that a lot of people who are not in NN would be glad to see us defeated, but unfortunately those same people want to see the only people left for them to work with defeated as well. In thus lies your dilemma W29, can you band together and take down NN or will such an attempt lead to your own destruction... Only time will tell.

Tune in next week to find out... Sorry, felt like a voice-over for some silly drama with the last paragraph.

Soberknight

We'll all see in the future ^_^

I agree with all 3 of you to an extent.

Ebbs is right, the best way to fight us (NN) is to form a tribe out of what is left... But jobe is also right about the agendas... Sober has a point in this being the perfect reason to get rid of said agendas and work together to get rid of NN.

But unfortunately egos and disputes will get in the way of any such confederation as Jobe put it... If a tribe was to be made I think first you would need to find a way to down people's egos and get rid of any existing disputes.

I know full well that a lot of people who are not in NN would be glad to see us defeated, but unfortunately those same people want to see the only people left for them to work with defeated as well. In thus lies your dilemma W29, can you band together and take down NN or will such an attempt lead to your own destruction... Only time will tell.

Tune in next week to find out... Sorry, felt like a voice-over for some silly drama with the last paragraph.

i lolled on your last line kris :lol:

Your analysis is sound, but can also be copied and applied to NN... Ego's and agenda's are always problems lurking around the corner of any tribe or alliance.

But: what i am saying is that its not even necessary to form alliances and keep contact with those tribes, joined opps etc. only 1 thing need to be agreed upon: dont attack anything but NN. In my opinion this is not a hard thing to accomplish.

NN has made the mistake of letting the world know they cannot form alliances with NN because the purpose of this tribe is to kill all red. And if its not NN, its red. This leaves no room for negotiation or whatsoever.

DeletedUser79621

I agree Sober. There is no need for alliances, NAP is all you would need. And I personally thin, some egos will get in the way of that.

I also agree with who is in NN that egos will collide but I think with the strong core of players we have, whether they are active or just very skilled, we can pull through any ego clashing.

But as I said before, only time will tell.

Soberknight

Sober i think your Baraq Obama in disguise,you know everything in the world and are orchestrating it well.Do you still play an account?

At the moment i dont play this world. I dont have the time...

But i have to say its real tempting to see wether its possible to beat NN.

This is not intended as flaming, but i always liked to be on the side of the underdog :icon_wink: and i think there has not been a greater challenge than to fight NN ( more than to fight the world in my opinion).

Before NN i had my loyalties towards TLA, but since Sam is gone, well lets not get into that again.

But to be honest: i dont know that much in this world, compared to those in the skyperoom of Kim. But i always try to hear the facts from all sides and not jump to conclusions. ( unless i get emotional :icon_cry: and say thing i shouldnot say).

Also: I am not orchestrating anything, but merely pointing out obvious options for those who wonder what to do.

DeletedUser

I heard you were a great player truly one of the best Sober.Why dont you comeback mate.And did you used to play this world and why or what made you quit it?

Soberknight

I heard you were a great player truly one of the best Sober.Why dont you comeback mate.And did you used to play this world and why or what made you quit it?

I wasnt that great. In fact i was a midget, surrounded by giants :icon_cool:

I quit because of a busy RL. In fact it sort of just happened and RL made me decide it was for the best. Also, most of those giants also had to leave the game (Milles Bornes, Leimer, DrQuackus and David011263 for example).

One of the best players i have ever seen: Milles Bornes. I have seen player with extraordinary skills (sniping etc.) But with Milles it was different. His attacks always served a purpose: reading the mind of your opponent.

You should ask Docke someday (if he returns) about this player. Truly amazing.

But: Never regretted my decision but always hated the way i left...

DeletedUser

NN has made the mistake of letting the world know they cannot form alliances with NN because the purpose of this tribe is to kill all red. And if its not NN, its red. This leaves no room for negotiation or whatsoever.

I fail to see how that is a mistake, considering the intents and purposes of the tribe. If we wanted to play picky and for a boring, definitive way to 'win' the world, divide and conquer, sure, we could do that. But why? Where is the fun in one front at a time? That's part of what made the world so stale. We want to fight everywhere, so we will fight everywhere. No more boring backline drawls for anyone.

Soberknight

I fail to see how that is a mistake, considering the intents and purposes of the tribe. If we wanted to play picky and for a boring, definitive way to 'win' the world, divide and conquer, sure, we could do that. But why? Where is the fun in one front at a time? That's part of what made the world so stale. We want to fight everywhere, so we will fight everywhere. No more boring backline drawls for anyone.

I meant you made a mistake because now there is no room for doubt in the minds of your opponents. This is a true opportunity for those other tribes to find a way to work together.

And to be honest. Skills do matter but if every player in the entire world would only hit NN i think this world would give lots of joy :lol:. You might get more than you could have hoped for!

Anyways: i am now past the Sam-emotions, so i have to say:
I like the idea of 1 tribe fighting the rest. but it would be a true statement if this tribe would not recrute more accounts after the declaration: its NN against the rest as from now. If this was not the case i dont understand the declaration you made.