Bio! Declare On Nyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

-core-

Oshane had support. I'd like to see just how long you'd last with 300+ incoming nukes from 30mins to 2 hours out. I'd be willing to bet a lot shorter than oshane did.

Let's get Real Here apoc..

The difference between Bio! and Nyuk is massive.
73.195.026 oo total points 30 Extra members with 7.487 More villages. Ontop of that there must be 1 or more spies hidden in that tribe who's working for Bio! and you need to add the player that bertrayed the tribe and joined you guys/booted afterwards or formed different tribe, for example RMLY stil actively supporting your villages.

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Let's get Real Here apoc..

The difference between Bio! and Nyuk is massive.
73.195.026 oo total points 30 Extra members with 617.451 More villages. Ontop of that there must be 1 or more spies hidden in that tribe who's working for Bio! and you need to add the player that bertrayed the tribe and joined you guys/booted afterwards or formed different tribe, for example RMLY stil actively supporting your villages.
This player has been banned and cannot be attacked or supported

Yesh, RMLY is helping us. :|

And we have 617,451 more villages than Nyuk? Wow... we have more villages than are on W42!

Edit: And that's either "Mr.Dark" or "Jesus" to you.

-core-

To be honest you guys doing more than what everyone else expected. Then again You are #1 tribe holding the Core under your grasp. The Core players can easily stack the entire frontline and atatck from far away for the edge-players. A big advantage there. However saying gangbang and all the craps like that doesn't make you look any good but makes you look like bunch of whiny weaklings. You know like I do that so called Gang-bang was brought on you guys on your own. There was many ways to avoid it and play diplomacy/politics. Let's see what future leads you guys to.

Edit: And that's either "Mr.Dark" or "Jesus" to you.

What does that mean?

darkaniken2

To be honest you guys doing more than what everyone else expected. Then again You are #1 tribe holding the Core under your grasp. The Core players can easily stack the entire frontline and atatck from far away for the edge-players. A big advantage there. However saying gangbang and all the craps like that doesn't make you look any good but makes you look like bunch of whiny weaklings. You know like I do that so called Gang-bang was brought on you guys on your own. There was many ways to avoid it and play diplomacy/politics. Let's see what future leads you guys to.

What does that mean?
What the hell are you talking about? Fighting on all sides means any core we have would be fighting in at least one direction. As for being brought on us, we tried being friendly. We got told to shove it. So... no, we didn't bring it on our own.

-core-

I don't know about rest of the tribes but you declared on Nyuk and provoked them to atatck your players by being so cocky and noble their War spoils as you had spies who could give you intels on their tribal claimer. You had spies in the tribe you saw what villages Nyuk player's claiming and getting your useless member like OShane to noble them beforehand. Oshane died pathetically for what he has done. May be it's Tekki's turn. I wonder what Nyuk up to. And Having Core players with nothing to defend against just help the frontline is a big advantage.

darkaniken2

I don't know about rest of the tribes but you declared on Nyuk and provoked them to atatck your players by being so cocky and noble their War spoils as you had spies who could give you intels on their tribal claimer. You had spies in the tribe you saw what villages Nyuk player's claiming and getting your useless member like OShane to noble them beforehand. Oshane died pathetically for what he has done. May be it's Tekki's turn. I wonder what Nyuk up to. And Having Core players with nothing to defend against just help the frontline is a big advantage.
I again point you to the fact they attacked first. We declared in response.

Oshane isn't gone. :)

And you were booted from Nyuk for losing villages, so... lol

-core-

I again point you to the fact they attacked first. We declared in response.

Oshane isn't gone. :)

And you were booted from Nyuk for losing villages, so... lol

I wasn't The other dude was. I had to use 4 days and buy premium for his shitty ass account. I mean My(NOW) . But that account becoming a BOMB. May be I will declare on ~T~ with that :|

DeletedUser85711

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THIS? OSHANE ATTACKED LG FIRST. He cross-nobled a village. I do not know how it escalated from there, but him nobling an inactive Nyuk barb had a high chance of having a cross-nobling issue; and it did.

oshanelg.jpg

thebigt625

Since declaration:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Nyuk
Players: 2fargon ZehaL

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio!
Players: Akroma ozzlit Bravehart1981

Timeframe: 30/05/2010 00:00:00 to 18/06/2010 07:12:12

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 292
Side 2: 167
Difference: 125

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,784,120
Side 2: 1,592,347
Difference: 1,191,773

chart
[/SPOIL]

Without Kicked players

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 120
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 2,007,759
Side 2: 1,130,921
Difference: 876,838

chart
[/SPOIL]

whall0625

Since declaration:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players: 2fargon ZehaL

Side 2:
Players: Akroma ozzlit Bravehart1981

Side 1: 292
Side 2: 167
Difference: 125

chart

Side 1: 2,784,120
Side 2: 1,592,347
Difference: 1,191,773

chart
[/SPOIL]

Without Kicked players

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 120
Difference: 89

chart

Side 1: 2,007,759
Side 2: 1,130,921
Difference: 876,838

chart
[/SPOIL]

Hmm sure looks like u needed our hlp....lmao

DeletedUser

Hmm sure looks like u needed our hlp....lmao

No they didn't, your help is idiotic and irrelevant, it did nothing to aid their stats, but the fact that not all support can be shipped to just 1 specific frontline gives Nyuk the advantage as a majority of their support can be shifted to just 1 specific frontline.

darkaniken2

Victory! I caught some more of willys troops at home! Bahahahaha!

All in good fun willy.

DeletedUser

Victory! I caught some more of willys troops at home! Bahahahaha!

All in good fun willy.

and taken as such little anniken, always a pleasure.

i fear though this may well be my last venture onto this forum, just popped in to see if you had mentioned my indiscretion, which you did :)

unfortunately it takes far far too long sifting through all the other meeningless pish in this thread before you finally hit something approaching a relevant point. so i bow my head and leave it to the kids to fight it out with their usual hysterical excitement and random unjustified pointless insults.

good luck to you wee man, you know where i am if you fancy some chat......

darkaniken2

and taken as such little anniken, always a pleasure.

i fear though this may well be my last venture onto this forum, just popped in to see if you had mentioned my indiscretion, which you did :)

unfortunately it takes far far too long sifting through all the other meeningless pish in this thread before you finally hit something approaching a relevant point. so i bow my head and leave it to the kids to fight it out with their usual hysterical excitement and random unjustified pointless insults.

good luck to you wee man, you know where i am if you fancy some chat......
Orly?

*sends more*

Take that! :p

DeletedUser

HOW MANY TIMES MUST I SAY THIS? OSHANE ATTACKED LG FIRST. He cross-nobled a village. I do not know how it escalated from there, but him nobling an inactive Nyuk barb had a high chance of having a cross-nobling issue; and it did.

I think it started around the time we saw your noble planner, then saw evidence of you asking for help from T and PINT to help in stacking your front-lines/providing support.....i think that may have had something to do with it!

DeletedUser85711

I think it's about time I follow Willy's lead and take my leave from externals, I keep having to delete the personal insults. Before I leave though, I'd like to waste a couple more minutes and say:

-I told ~T~'s leadership that if they had excess defense that was sitting around and wanted to send it our way, that I would get them villages. I never asked them to go out of their way to support Nyuk front lines.

-Whatever BigT talked with PINT about has little to do with this subject, as I would have been the one coordinating the defense and never once contacted PINT.

-Plc85's claims were 2 old Nyuk barbs, MonI had prior claims on her 3 villages as well. So once again, LG was the only one attacking and planning to attack.

Nyuk has been talking about warring Bio! since they merged in the Wick3d remnants. So, your declaration is a bit late.

DeletedUser

I think it's about time I follow Willy's lead and take my leave from externals

Arith , you cant go as-well, because the rest of nyuk will follow, then T will leave , quickly followed by ONU, then IDS will go, then.............:icon_biggrin:

thebigt625

Umm... Go Bio!?
:lol:

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 6
Difference: 76

chart

Side 1: 773,723
Side 2: 55,757
Difference: 717,966

chart

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Stat whore......:icon_rolleyes:

And we have big Ego's.:icon_rolleyes:

p.s gets a bit easier when support troops arrive from another tribe , dosn't it..:icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.