Bio! Declare On Nyuk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigt625

Stat whore......:icon_rolleyes:

Better than what you post :lol:

And we have big Ego's.:icon_rolleyes:

No need to say it... Everyone knows that you have big egos.

See the difference here is that all I have to do is post relevant stats in a war thread and you go on saying I have a big ego.
Just because our conquers against you are big, doesnt mean our egos are.

p.s gets a bit easier when support troops arrive from another tribe , dosn't it..:icon_wink:

p.s does that mean you are getting support from another tribe?

Because we sure aren't :icon_neutral:

Unless you can prove otherwise please shut up, Thanks :icon_razz:

----------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Tribes: Nyuk
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio!
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 277,463
Side 2: 9,364
Difference: 268,099

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Looks like taking in others runners, hiders and refugees only works for a while and eventually it catches up with you and you find when real war comes they can't fight.

Looking at the Bio! enoblements it seems they are mainly nobling internals and barbs.

Being a net 76 villages down in a week is pretty poor going for the number 1 tribe. I've seen tribes work the same way on other worlds recruit the refugees from other peoples war using their size to intimidate them. They always end up a target and few friends in the end and get taken down and broken up by tribes that have fought for their position.

Good on ya NYUK I hope you don't run out of steam.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: oO T-E-K-K-I-E Oo

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 65
Difference: 63

chart

Side 1: 19,096
Side 2: 617,781
Difference: 598,685

chart

Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 20
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 9,364
Side 2: 182,563
Difference: 173,199

chart

Congratulations.

Caglen name our refugees. Or will you just ignore this and wait two weeks to post again?

DeletedUser

Okayy getting tired of everyone saying that this a gang bang cause i have seen much much worse gangs bangs like the number one tribe in a war with every major tribe that was shown on the dominance map and winning by over 1k conquers for like 3-4 months until collapsing by internal problems which most of u already know the name of that tribe xD

Overvoltage

Looks like taking in others runners, hiders and refugees only works for a while and eventually it catches up with you and you find when real war comes they can't fight.

totally explains why everyone I've attacked in Nyuk was kicked within 2 days :lol:

DeletedUser

Okayy getting tired of everyone saying that this a gang bang cause i have seen much much worse gangs bangs like the number one tribe in a war with every major tribe that was shown on the dominance map and winning by over 1k conquers for like 3-4 months until collapsing by internal problems which most of u already know the name of that tribe xD

o leave it out, tw defines it as a gangbang nuff said, bye, shh:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Looking at the Bio! enoblements it seems they are mainly nobling internals and barbs.

Being a net 76 villages down in a week is pretty poor going for the number 1 tribe. I've seen tribes work the same way on other worlds recruit the refugees from other peoples war using their size to intimidate them. They always end up a target and few friends in the end and get taken down and broken up by tribes that have fought for their position.

Good on ya NYUK I hope you don't run out of steam.

lol you again:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well done NYUK, you stuffed em and broke them up. Bio! lose!

Question is are you finished?

DeletedUser

I.... I..... wtfffffff

I just can't reply to this guy anymore

He brings a whole new dimension to the phrase..." Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

DeletedUser

i wouldn't call him an idiot, his something ... rather.... worse

DeletedUser

So according to you, this isn't a gangbang because you've seen WORSE gangbangs? Ugh..

-core-

So is it still a gangbang? And if other enemy tribes still noble Bio! will that count as OKBI stat?

DeletedUser

So is it still a gangbang? And if other enemy tribes still noble Bio! will that count as OKBI stat?

Right now i think its OKBI vs Nyuk + ~T~ , waiting to hear OKBI's view on IDS.F and KTA

-core-

Both of them tribe was tired of Warring.. nah not with other tribe with their own inactivity hence the merger. So all i can see in their view is this = Let's take it easy now?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 1:
Tribes:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 20
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 9,364
Side 2: 182,563
Difference: 173,199

chart

Congratulations.

So by bringing this statistic to our attention you have proven that Nyuk's 30-1 lead against the alleged "best tribe of world 42" is due to their nobling of 1 player...

But if you discount those stats, the war is 10 - 0 in Nyuk's favor over the past 48 hours, meaning that instead of being 30x better they are infinitely better (if stats are all we're looking at).

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Bio!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 4
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1: 867,557
Side 2: 36,561
Difference: 830,996

chart

Seriously. 92-4 in a week against a tribe that is now 1/4 your size ? I'm suprised you guys have the gonads to show your faces on forums after such a display of incompetence. I guess that's what you get when you mix self-delusion and artificially inflated egos.

DeletedUser

Ok so i post both 48 and 1 week stats, and you only quote the 48 hour stats and post your own 1 week stats. 65 of those conquers were against a dead account. Congratulations, huge milestone there.

Perhaps we aren't/ weren't focusing on you? We did have a lot more on our plate, meanwhile you had one item. Then you will say blah blah we are so much smaller.

Uhmmmmmmmmm not really. The amount of people that are focusing on you guys is a lot smaller then yours to ours. So please, do shut up.

DeletedUser

Ok so i post both 48 and 1 week stats, and you only quote the 48 hour stats and post your own 1 week stats. 65 of those conquers were against a dead account. Congratulations, huge milestone there.

Perhaps we aren't/ weren't focusing on you? We did have a lot more on our plate, meanwhile you had one item. Then you will say blah blah we are so much smaller.

Uhmmmmmmmmm not really. The amount of people that are focusing on you guys is a lot smaller then yours to ours. So please, do shut up.

Me? You're not focusing on me?

Clearly not as I do not play this world :lol:

I've fought my share of wars (all ending in victory) against tribes that would make you cream your pants. I've fought in situations much like the one Nyuk is currently in: warring a large arrogant tribe that makes crappy excuses for their own failures.

65 against a dead account (that nobles back apparently) versus Bio!'s.... 4 conquers against a tribe 1/4 its size.

So please, do shut up.

I'm truly sorry for bringing attention to your weakness and endangering the security of your delusions. Please go back to your circle-jerk session.

Status
Not open for further replies.