Bio! its time "CBC"!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser17170
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, Bio! vs AOK has over 1k. AOK has 490 conq, Bio! has 530 conq. 490+530=1020.

DeletedUser

my calculations make it 24.8 conquers a day, on average, so a pretty productive battle in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I thought he was talking about 1k taken by 1 side, not both... :( Dun pick on me!

o dark :icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

@humpty yeah guess your right about triple digits and darks untalented ways of adding them:icon_wink:

As i was saying or pointed out its w42's most productive war to date, so it shows the effectiveness of rank 1 vs 2 even with deletions and dismissals taken out its and rank 1 not able to throw a full effort due to other wars.

DeletedUser84906

Side 1:
Tribes: Bio!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -AOK-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

hug.jpg

darkaniken2

Are you seriously accusing either of these tribes, the only two tribes to really go at it on this world, of hugging? :|

darkaniken2

Yep something like that lol
So does that mean I can actually go out and have a life until monday?! YAY!!!

Now I just need to quickly find some RL friends.. Oh wait. They all play TW. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

whall0625

So does that mean I can actually go out and have a life until monday?! YAY!!!

Now I just need to quickly find some RL friends.. Oh wait. They all play TW. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LMFAO man that line speaks volumes for a lot of us here....love it

darkaniken2

LMFAO man that line speaks volumes for a lot of us here....love it

Yer... really. Look at my join date. That should tell you a lot. :D

ermmm... no...says the guy who knows whats going on.

Paradise :)

1) And yet no one tells me anything... :(

2) Wuz paradise?

Edit:

I'll also take you 1v1 if you want to say I'm hugging. You vs me. Cmon, let's do it. No outside support. UBM can sit us both periodically to check. How about it? No? Shame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser84906

1) haha... want me to quote ur skype chat.?? lets see if you didnt dissscuss it for 4 days :p

2) .......

3) (edit) I would love to. When im done with exams, you can sit an acc in the frontline, and i will do the same. As it wouldnt be any fun warring each other from k14 to k43 with 1.3m of difference :)

darkaniken2

1) haha... want me to quote ur skype chat.?? lets see if you didnt dissscuss it for 4 days :p

2) .......

3) (edit) I would love to. When im done with exams, you can sit an acc in the frontline, and i will do the same. As it wouldnt be any fun warring each other from k14 to k43 with 1.3m of difference :)
Feel free.

No one is going to give me their account to rim you with. And I have no problem with the distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.