Bio! its time "CBC"!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser17170
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17170

Bio! Its time that you CBC!!

Yes I know that sounds rather hard but I'm done dealing with two faced, egotistical players.

[spoil]
evidencet.jpg
[/spoil]

Last week, them mails were sent out to bio! members and they started planning war on AoK. When I recieved them mails I took it as bio! wishing to end their nap with us. So I gave them the 1 week grace period we agreed to. That week is over. So is our nap.

Its time that AoK Raises Hell, is bio! ready? Hard to tell considering they have had for a week 4-5 opts they been trying to fill and only 1 that will land may 11th is finally filled, the others, including the 2 they cancelled have not had proper showing/activity levels they need.

Yes Keanos your ship leaks very badly, the best part is.. its not who you think it is. *smirks* Now before you get your panties in a ruffle and try to come up with some cock-n-bull about how my ship leaks also, you should understand that most of that was controled, and what ever that wasn't, wasn't relevant enough to matter.

but enough's enough, Its time to party.

FYI, AoK's theme song for the week is Mirrorballen

Pre War stats -

1 Bio!
Total points: 86.410.600
Members: 69
Average per memb: 1.252.328
Villages: 8961
ODA: 271,44 Mio
ODD: 83,12 Mio.
ODT: 354,56 Mio.

vrs

2 -AOK-
Total points: 66.541.954
Members: 75
Average per memb: 887.226
Villages: 7071
ODA: 207,57 Mio.
ODD: 71,44 Mio.
ODT: 279,01 Mio.

Clearly your the bigger tribe as far as points, points per player, oda per player, and villages.

DeletedUser

This is gonna be fun to watch. Keep it entertaining guys.

DeletedUser

Hey Dauthi, you should get darkrence to make a map to put in your original post. :icon_wink:

darkaniken2

You recruited TOP refugees and basically told us "Screw you." You recruited pills, a player we dismissed for obvious reasons.

I don't think Bio! is the problem here.

DeletedUser

Daulti isnt that good

easy to beat, easy to determine, hasnt really been in a battle here where he has to fight from all around. couldnt hold a village close to me..

DeletedUser17170

You recruited TOP refugees and basically told us "Screw you." You recruited pills, a player we dismissed for obvious reasons.

I don't think Bio! is the problem here.

You want to call top -your- refugee's? Thats laughable, Compare the stats, I'm pretty sure that AoK was the one really attacking them. We took 507 villages off them and you took 292, just over HALF of what we took.

Then you add in that Keanos kept trying to recruite a handful himself, even -after- they decided to join AoK he kept trying.

As far as the "Screw you." I don't think I ever once said screw you when it came to the top members. I dropped him keanos a mail stated I was going to recruit a handful, I even told him around 15ish will be joining.

It wasn't until brsr mailed me about Mitsche account that anything along the lines of "screw you" was said, Then it was because he claimed that the player playing the account "Called bio! members names and hurt theirs feelings", and after bio! display ego's over the last couple of month bad mouthing all tribes and bashing any who said one thing negative about bio!, I pretty much told him I didn't care if your members hurt.

As far as to WHY we recruited mitsche account, it was to get mitsche back into the game.. and guess what it work!!! If you checked your history, mitsche was in Pigeons with me, he joined this world because I asked him to.

Last edited by a moderator:

orionlukas

I was wandering why has this forum all of a sudden skyrocketed in ratings.

Yes, it's the most visited forum after the new worlds which just opened... but this bump in visits had me thinking; what the [heck] is going on?

So, now I know... good luck to both sides. :)

DeletedUser

boring declaration, other than that, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

You want to call top -your- refugee's? Thats laughable, Compare the stats, I'm pretty sure that AoK was the one really attacking them. We took 507 villages off them and you took 292, just over HALF of what we took.

If you could add in the wick3d stats against TOP and put them on the bio side it would be much closer. Before that merge, bio! didnt really have a large front with TOP. Not nearly as large as the one AOK had with them.

It really is besides the point. We were attacking them, were we not? You recruited them. Add that together and that equals you recruiting refugees. Now maybe not refugees, per-say, but that is the best word to describe them.

Status
Not open for further replies.