Bio! its time "CBC"!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser17170
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigt625

It really is besides the point. We were attacking them, were we not? You recruited them. Add that together and that equals you recruiting refugees. Now maybe not refugees, per-say, but that is the best word to describe them.

And then what?

Bio! and AOK should war, correct?

....Oh.... wait.....

:lol:

DeletedUser

Did you miss the reason i quoted him? Selective reading much?

DeletedUser75632

You want to call top -your- refugee's? Thats laughable, Compare the stats, I'm pretty sure that AoK was the one really attacking them. We took 507 villages off them and you took 292, just over HALF of what we took.

Ok I can't let this one slide. ModWar while not concentrating all of our effort on TOP, have done our fine share of work. The villages taken off of those turtles were no cake walk. I give you credit -AOK- on your villages taken... But it would be insulting to view our efforts as laughable.

With that said... This should be a good fun war to observe. Good luck to both sides. Do not disappoint.

DeletedUser17170

If you could add in the wick3d stats against TOP and put them on the bio side it would be much closer. Before that merge, bio! didnt really have a large front with TOP. Not nearly as large as the one AOK had with them.

It really is besides the point. We were attacking them, were we not? You recruited them. Add that together and that equals you recruiting refugees. Now maybe not refugees, per-say, but that is the best word to describe them.

Humptydumpty did you eve look at the map when we started attacking top?

We had maybe 30 villages with in close range to top members, Between us and them was a tribe called smile. We Jumped OVER that tribe taking out the players one by one till we created a front line. Bio! had more of a front line, before wickied joined then we did, yet we still made headway. It wasn't till wickied joined that bio! made any real headway.

PhilDeCrans
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
You want to call top -your- refugee's? Thats laughable, Compare the stats, I'm pretty sure that AoK was the one really attacking them. We took 507 villages off them and you took 292, just over HALF of what we took.
>
Ok I can't let this one slide. ModWar while not concentrating all of our effort on TOP, have done our fine share of work. The villages taken off of those turtles were no cake walk. I give you credit -AOK- on your villages taken... But it would be insulting to view our efforts as laughable.

With that said... This should be a good fun war to observe. Good luck to both sides. Do not disappoint.

Phil, I've never discreated Modwar, or stated anything about modwar in any way. I know what modwar faced, and I also know that modwar's progress is better then what its stats show.

With that said, this should be a fun war.

DeletedUser5813

Looks like some fun times ahead for the world about time it livened up a bit.

those not involved in the war will be waiting with baited breath as to who comes out on top.

DeletedUser

i love a good war , cant wait to see some stats in a week or two :)

DeletedUser

Nice, this is sure to be an exciting war.

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

This is going to be epic... I'm going to watch this one closesly.

kaden480

It shall be epic, but I have a feeling this will take awhile haha!

May the best tribe win.

rachelle77

If it doesn't take a while there's something seriously wrong with the ranking system. Good luck to both sides!

orionlukas

Right... just one more thing... Dauthi already used some music for AOK war / theme songs...

Now, I know that 00:00 - 01:30 of this track has been used in so many action films and video games, but since this is the clash of the W42 superpowers :) we got here, that will rock the entire North and might drag into it who knows who, here is that legendary soundtrack sample as:

"Bring it on! Reloaded" vs "Are you OK?" theme song

Edit:

This is the second most popular / visited world forum in the last few hours, just after W49, and I can only guess it is because of this thread. Probably tribe members of both parties logging on to check out the X, plus curious bystanders... interesting.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh this will be fun :\

Dauthi, you've over stepped with recruiting TOP players and you know it.

You took more TOP villages and somehow you think that makes you special, we were at war with them as well and are entitled to declare them refugees.
But you, instead of finishing the war you started, decided to recruit them.

Why did you recruit them? Oh wait... so you could have a decent front with Bio! , don't act like it was us who wanted this war first.

The only reason we sent those circs out was because we had information from your members that your intention was to war us together with KTA.

My boys are ready, Are yours ?

thebigt625

Oh this will be fun :\
Dauthi, you've over stepped with recruiting TOP players and you know it.

How has he overstepped his bounds?

By recruiting from a tribe that his tribe was at war with?

You took more TOP villages and somehow you think that makes you special, we were at war with them as well and are entitled to declare them refugees.

Yes, by all means, you have the right to declare them as refugees, but then what?

Like I said earlier, if you want to back up your claim of them being refugees - how would you do it?

By warring -AOK-?

oops! Looks like you don't have a choice there :icon_rolleyes:

But you, instead of finishing the war you started, decided to recruit them.

Yes, thats what happens in most wars.

The losing tribe merges in.

And, that, effectively "finishes" the war.
:icon_wink:

The only reason we sent those circs out was because we had information from your members that your intention was to war us together with KTA.
?

And Dauthi already addressed that in his first post.

------------------------------------------------

Jeez, that's an awful lot of whining from the number 1 tribe.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Jeez, that's an awful lot of whining from the number 1 tribe.

:icon_razz:

I was just going to say that also.:))))))))

Isn't this TW?...well let's Tribal War for once and forget about other things.
I was a TOP member and I am proud to say TOP has fought against all odds (doesn't matter who's fault was that war...Raja or what ever duke followed)....now it is time for a new war.

It was time for both AOK and BIO to war a decent tribe...so let's keep this fun and clean.
Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I was just going to say that also.:))))))))

Isn't this TW?...well let's Tribal War for once and forget about other things.
I was a TOP member and I am proud to say TOP has fought against all odds (doesn't matter who's fault was that war...Raja or what ever duke followed)....now it is time for a new war.

It was time for both AOK and BIO to war a decent tribe...so let's keep this fun and clean.
Good luck to both sides.

Good luck Andrei! :)

DeletedUser

Bigt, just shut the hell up. Don't come on here thinking you know everything about bio! and -AOK- relations/events when you clearly don't. You cleary have no clue about anything and are simply flaming to get into Dauthi's "goodbooks". In my eyes, the players -AOK- recruited from TOP were perfectly fine.
All recruited in a continent bio! had little area in, besides a few border players.
A player named Mitsche was recruited, kicked from bio! the previous day. Known as Phillydorough1. He was kicked for numerous reasons and a few of those will become clear to you if you just speak to him. These reasons were explained to Dauthi and seeing as a Nap was in place between both sides, it would be common courtesy to kick him. Especially with what he had down.
Dauthi did not comply our request.
But the fact is, if you were able to get 600+ conquers against a tribe in under 3 months, and you recruit a good chunk of them. Is it really worth having them? Obviously -AOK- deemed all the players recruited as future -AOK- players, or they wouldn't be there today.
You see Bigt, you're nothing but a lapdog. Sucking up to Dauthi and -AOK-. I can guarantee Nyuk will jump into this fight somewhere along the lines, as you and I both know it will be you and yor tribes only chance of survival.

On a nicer note, +1 to Andrie. It is time both tribes fought a decent war.
Goodluck to both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.