NES vs 1337

DeletedUser

just felt like making this thread. i'm a duke in NES and i wanted to see what kind of responses this thread would get.

DeletedUser

I sure hope so.. I'm sure the war stats aren't pretty and it's been awhile since i've gotten to post any :p

vasetheface

Lol, it's like 7 to 1 in 1337's favor today without even trying ;)

DeletedUser

haha. not a declaration at all. some of my members have had a few attacks, but not in the form of war i just couldn't think of a better title is all.

vasetheface

So just drawing 1337 attention towards you. And inviting flamers?

DeletedUser

haha. not a declaration at all. some of my members have had a few attacks, but not in the form of war i just couldn't think of a better title is all.

Did you think your tribe wouldn't get attacked when you aided our enemies, plotted against us with your allies, and recruited our war targets?

DeletedUser

well 1. no idea what enemies of yours we have aided as no one from 1337 has contacted me, and 2. we don't knowingly take in refugees. if i, or tornado were to be messaged saying "you have recruited someone we have been attacking" or something along those lines, that person would have been dismissed. a simple message goes a long way.

DeletedUser

tornado actually recruited a player that I completely surround not long ago..and you guys recruited many players that were in (~IF~) who are our refugees. If you can't be bothered to do some research on who you recruit, then why should we bother mailing someone who is clearly incompetent?

DeletedUser

if that's how you view it than that's how you view it. i look at certain aspects such as where a player is located and what tribe they are from when they ask for an invite to determine whether or not to invite them, but i'm not going to take the time to check TW stats. i don't take this game that seriously. as for IF, by means of refugees they were an exception.

The Resurrection

So...Im not really sure what the point of the thread is? If this is a declaration its piss poor and receives a solid 0 out of 10. Secondly NES has no chance against them. Could we get some stats? Im to lazy, and i need to go send my 30 second train so i can impress myself when it works:icon_surprised:

The Resurrection

ok, so again why even get the thread going if you down over a 100? just making your tribe look worse. Can i join your tribe, you look like a great leader!

DeletedUser

i love how you base my leadership skills on a single thread that has been taken way to seriously. i swear, some people just take games to seriously.

DeletedUser

As the Duke of NES you should know when you make a thread called NES vs 1337 it would be taken as a declaration.

Most of the decent players and tribes take the game fairly seriously since it involves a long term commitment. So thank you for telling us we are committed and taking the game with some seriousness. I believe many tribes have nibbled on your mass recruiting tribe since it is a family tribe on a world with unlimited members.

If you are too lazy to check twstats before you hit the invite button then you can't be upset when another tribe continues to eat their war targets plus anyone that is supporting them.

So yes your single thread has told most of us all that we need to know about your leadership skills.

DeletedUser

i love how you base my leadership skills on a single thread that has been taken way to seriously. i swear, some people just take games to seriously.

If you don't take this one seriously, you should probably send out a circ to your tribe informing them. I can even write it up for you as you haven't shown you are capable of doing anything in such a way that doesn't scream 'imanoob!'. Tornado was informed that if the recruit was not removed from your tribe days after he was recruited in my cluster.. it would be taken as a declaration. That player is still in NES.

I'm not sure why you come on here whining about how we need to message you or him, when we have, and you've made your decision plain by inaction. After failing to remove him, you then recruited many of our war targets. You've had players plotting against us in K27 that we've had to remove(if you still don't know what I'm talking about, read your forums, I make sure I read yours once every 2 weeks).

DeletedUser

Shadow,you have jst dropped one in your undies,lol,who do you think you are to make such a post,you cant take me out,lol,i know you take this game very seriuos,so cut the BS,lol.

DeletedUser

Shadow obviously has no idea what the game is about and certainly not capable of running a tribe .

If they want to make this a declaration post then so be it .

As for our point of view we are just cleaning out our ex if targets and those that helped them .
No need for this to be called a war since nes as a tribe has no power or coordination on any operation .

DeletedUser

Mistake!

I am going to have to guess that NES will SOON find themselves under more of an attack now that they posted this article. I really can't believe that this article was posted. I wouldn't be surprised if their own people started getting VERY nervous if they read this!

shad0w330,
The written word is VERY powerful and can bring about strong emotions especially if read the wrong way. You REALLY need to be careful what and how you write especially if you care for your tribe. Good luck! I THINK you are going to need it!

Thanks!
Space Alien