YAWN declares war on NN

• Thread starter The Third Muskateer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ok, here's the lowdown skinny on this situation:

- NN decides to screw over the rest of the world, causing several very large players to delete
- YAWN forms
- YAWN, in their sheer awesomeness, decide not to demolish NN right off the bat, but rather engage their war machine out of boredom
- YAWN recruits me, in all my awesomeness, to make this war declaration, under the condition that I only make it when I'm drunk, which I have enthusiastically embraced. So now I'm drunk, at 7:30 am, out of dedication to my friends hehe.
- P.S. - If you're thinking you can attack me for declaring war on NN, think again, bitches! I'm still under BP :*

And so now that I've established how awesome I, and YAWN, are, here's the smack talk:

- One or more of the main baron dudes in NN (I forget his name), are whiny attention whores.
- I'm awesome, as I will prove by this joke:
What do you get when you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
A-flat minor!
BWAHHAHAHHA!

Aaaand now! Without further delay! The cat pics you've all been waiting for!

cat_fail.jpg

(I would have done it as a spoiler except I can't figure out how, being drunk and technologically challenged)

Also, in the spirit of proving superiority, YAWN will also be posting attack reports and other such stuff to prove their superiority here.

Love you guys very much!!!
The Drunken Muskateer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you proved your awesomeness in that joke:)

i fully endorse this declaration ;)

DeletedUser

Well it seems to be that you got some balls. To bad you only use them when your drunk!

Liquid courage?

DeletedUser

Well it seems to be that you got some balls. To bad you only use them when your drunk!

Liquid courage?

Naw, I use 'em when I'm sober too, I'm just funnier when I've had alcohol, thus the condition that I only make the post after I've been drinking. Take now, for example: I'm completely sober, and I bet my first post was much more entertaining.

DeletedUser

You visited publics ? :O

and didnt comment on my post ? ^^
He seems to be sidetracked by the alcohol. Speaking of which, would you like some? I've got Jaegar bombs, rum and coke, and Shock Top. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser62494

This thread *yawn* yep just another group of players seeking attention. I guess they missed the part where NN declared on the world so this changes nothing.

DeletedUser

Nice thread opener, made me giggle :D ohh drunken posts <3.

DeletedUser

This thread *yawn* yep just another group of players seeking attention. I guess they missed the part where NN declared on the world so this changes nothing.

dear slayer,

our goal was not to seek personal "attention" as such, it was to help you players in nn. by giving ourselves an identity we hoped that the players in nn would see an enemy not just 1 n00b player with less villages and no chance of victory, instead they would see a tribe waiting to do battle, thus giving your "elite" players something to cheer and feel great about when they eventually can be bothered to take our villages.

i was deeply concerned about the effecy continuos "hollow" victorys were having on your "elite" players, with so many "elite" players leaving or deleting it seems my concerns are a reality, the last thing we at yawn want to see is nn players feeling ashamed, dirty and growing lazy as they walk through much smaller, inactive, barbarian players, hence our war declaration.

so good luck to nn with your 30402 villages and good luck to yawn with our 589 villages!!

i hope me posting the village numbers will not make nn's conquest of us feel like a " hollow" victory but a glorious world shaking event you can all be proud of, like i said we want you guys to feel great about yourselves not ashamed

good luck
alzinio bored duke of yawn

DeletedUser

i hope me posting the village numbers will not make nn's conquest of us feel like a " hollow" victory but a glorious world shaking event you can all be proud of, like i said we want you guys to feel great about yourselves not ashamed

good luck
alzinio bored duke of yawn

Dear Alzinio,

I find it rather hilarious that in all the time you played this world you have just on the 5th of july decided to make a profile. Now I do like the fact that you have a 4 man tribe.. and you want to take on NN, But nn already declared on you.. and everyone else.

So your own posting here is just to get a little bit of respect, The only respect I give you is that I am even responding to you.

Goes to highlight you on my personal map.. ah there you are.. death shall arrive to you quicker now.

Good day.

DeletedUser

Psh let him have his fun, its a bloody game -.-'

All to often people seem to forget that fact =/

DeletedUser

Now I do like the fact that you have a 4 man tribe.. and you want to take on NN, But nn already declared on you.. and everyone else.

So your own posting here is just to get a little bit of respect, The only respect I give you is that I am even responding to you.

Graylin Dahling,

Don't mind our Good Ol' Boy Al over there. He takes himself way too seriously, something I'm sure you have absolutely no concept of :icon_wink:.

And now that you've reestablished the bigness and badness of NN here's the battle count. NN's Ego 1: yawn 0

Make sure you highlight me on the map too! I hate feeling left out. And now I'm off to batten down the hatches before you huff and puff and blow my headquarters down.

Kindest Regards,
The (Now Sober) Drunken Muskateer :*

DeletedUser

Dear Alzinio,

I find it rather hilarious that in all the time you played this world you have just on the 5th of july decided to make a profile. Now I do like the fact that you have a 4 man tribe.. and you want to take on NN, But nn already declared on you.. and everyone else.

Goes to highlight you on my personal map.. ah there you are.. death shall arrive to you quicker now.

Good day.

dearest graylin,

you are correct, i have only recently made a world forum account, however this is i'm afraid where your correct assumptions come to there usual abrupt end.

my posting has nothing to do with respect, it has more to do with a small group of players enjoying themselves and having a laugh at the expense of others..its given us something to do while we wait for "death to arrive quicker", while we wait to be outnumbered mercilessly by the great eliteness of nn, thats right, 4 members declaring on nn, such crazy times :lol:.(did you actually check our member list graylin? theres a laugh there if you look!)

yes we KNOW nn declared on everyone first but we felt the need to make it official, and we needed a job for one of our new recruits who was very keen and seeking instant promotion, she did a great job, were all very proud of her.

as for your last statement, you attacking me, i doubt that very very very much.. last i heard you were still attacking those "war targets" like sholo mon goyas :lol:

DeletedUser

Seeking attention but i do that too lol

Now it's up to you guys to show that we were wrong

make us feel s2peed ^^

DeletedUser

Dear Alzinio,

Good day.

This is why the DSL council made a secret agreement to ban the whole tribe from posting on the externals :p Going to highlight them gray/Blue by any chance? :p

As for Yawn, the name meets the standard of PnP and probably the ability in the tribe. And while all threads are allowed, threads with such little content as this are indeed worthless. My advice, go join Grind, you're overall PnP and war machine is lacking in every department.

thelurkingwolf

As for Yawn, the name meets the standard of PnP and probably the ability in the tribe. And while all threads are allowed, threads with such little content as this are indeed worthless. My advice, go join Grind, you're overall PnP and war machine is lacking in every department.

Do we look like we care? This game is not about the PnP and war machine, it is about having fun. I can tell you now, we are having loads of fun taking out these attacks the "Elite" NN players send our way. :D

Not everything is about having the biggest Ego.

DeletedUser

This is why the DSL council made a secret agreement to ban the whole tribe from posting on the externals :p Going to highlight them gray/Blue by any chance? :p

Who are you to deem a thread worthless or not? And by the way this forums is going, i am actually liking this thread, adds some fun and life back into W29 here.