YAWN declares war on NN

• Thread starter The Third Muskateer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

dearest graylin,

yes we KNOW nn declared on everyone first but we felt the need to make it official, and we needed a job for one of our new recruits who was very keen and seeking instant promotion, she did a great job, were all very proud of her.

Not sure how proud you will be with her after this?

The Third Muskateer today at 02:46
Dear Mr. Graylin Sir,

I want you to know that I really admire you and your dirty war tactics. I think you are amazing Sir and I want to congratulate you on your ruthlessness.

I'm sure that my tribe's war declaration has you quaking in your boots. If you're not, that's amazing, because I'd be quaking if I were you. Here is my proposition:

I spy on yawn for you, and I will do whatever you like, for as long as you like. I only ask that I eventually be allowed into NN as a reward for my loyalty. These players are amazing ferocious and I would not want to go against them without help if I were you.

Don't worry about my insults on the forum. They're just to maintain my cover.

The Drunken Muskateer

DeletedUser

Nice one charles ^^:icon_twisted: .... we dont need any spy to survie :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser79621

Psh let him have his fun, its a bloody game -.-'

All to often people seem to forget that fact =/

I do <3 you ^_^

When I first saw this thread I thought... who the hell are yawn... So I checked... Basically it's Alzinio and Gazzahacca taunting NN into attacking them... For one purpose, to speed up their death so they can move on without deleting/going barb.

I say, good luck to you Yawn... It's all in good fun that this thread was made... I'm sure it will be a blast defending from the ex-shadow members of NN... As it makes the most sense for them to attack you.

Also, Charles... I'm going to be honest... I think that message may have been a joke :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hey just wondering if you had any Jack Daniels Single Barrel I seemed to have ran out?

DeletedUser

I've got a bottle Blood ;) Some Rare Breed and half gallon of Scotch as well....for starters. Come on down.

DeletedUser

Dear Mr. Graylin Sir,

I want you to know that I really admire you and your dirty war tactics. I think you are amazing Sir and I want to congratulate you on your ruthlessness.

I'm sure that my tribe's war declaration has you quaking in your boots. If you're not, that's amazing, because I'd be quaking if I were you. Here is my proposition:

I spy on yawn for you, and I will do whatever you like, for as long as you like. I only ask that I eventually be allowed into NN as a reward for my loyalty. These players are amazing ferocious and I would not want to go against them without help if I were you.

The Drunken Muskateer

i dont belive it.... betrayed!! right shes getting demoted to duke now.....

no wait, i have a better idea, i'm gonna get this nn player to send a noble train at her with her pally and 100 spears she is surly doomed.

P****A 5 0:29:36
alzinio has landed 0:29:37
P****A 5 0:29:38
alzinio has landed 0:29:39
P****A 5 0:29:39
P****A 5 0:29:41
P****A 5 0:29:44

as promised i wont reveal the player, the last thing we want is to see someone booted from such an elite tribe for failing to send a decent train :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

no wait, i have a better idea, i'm gonna get this nn player to send a noble train at her with her pally and 100 spears she is surly doomed.

NOOOO!!!!! Don't rim me!!! I just started a few days ago!!!!

DeletedUser

as promised i wont reveal the player, the last thing we want is to see someone booted from such an elite tribe for failing to send a decent train :icon_redface:

That looks like my handy work ..... no wait it's much better than i can do. Well done on the snipe it must have been a real challenge :icon_eek: did you cook dinner in-between the time gaps :lol:.

oops flaming my own tribe member there.... watch the train be a fake just to annoy you Al

thelurkingwolf

Dear Mr. Graylin Sir,

The Drunken Muskateer

Mockery: Perhaps you might wanna suggest they attack the Barbarian Nation first?
Statement: I mean to help hone their mad skillz and eliteness before challenging you Alzinio

DeletedUser

Your not suppose to join this world anymore.. we are so close to having only 1000 players left.. HALF PRICE COINS!!!
Don't worry, I won't stick around long. As soon as drunken forum posts taper off. And just for you, I'll get rid of this 200 point player beside me before I go.

DeletedUser

He seems to be sidetracked by the alcohol. Speaking of which, would you like some? I've got Jaegar bombs, rum and coke, and Shock Top. :icon_wink:

I rather enjoy a nice whiskey sour or margarita! Damn it's hot.

Epic why do you want me to comment? You know I never have anything good to say about you, Dumbass! :icon_eek:

:lol:

DeletedUser

Epic why do you want me to comment? You know I never have anything good to say about you, Dumbass! :icon_eek:

i didnt ask you to comment, i was suprised because you have not told anything lol

and at least can you change your account ? ^^

DeletedUser

Hi.

Anyways...

Sounds like fun. Something I was about to do.

DeletedUser

If this is meant to be a war declaration / thread, please keep it as such. You can make any number of threads in General about what you may be eating / drinking. If this just turns into a spam thread, m'not going to see much value in keeping it open.

Thunx.

DeletedUser

If this is meant to be a war declaration / thread, please keep it as such. You can make any number of threads in General about what you may be eating / drinking. If this just turns into a spam thread, m'not going to see much value in keeping it open.

Thunx.

LOL Even the op was spam AI... lol