Who will win the World Championship soccer in South Africa?

DeletedUser

I was celebrating....somewhat o_O

Kudos to Uruguay, tipped them to win.

DeletedUser

I did not watched, long passed out, something about a hand ball?

DeletedUser79621

Someone from Uruguay hand balled, Ghana got a penalty (the Uruguay player got a red card) Asamoah Gyan missed >.<

DeletedUser

Ahhh :[

Argentina are out. There defense was shotty :|

I will listen to Octopus now :D

Soberknight

Ahhh :[

Argentina are out. There defense was shotty :|

I will listen to Octopus now :D

I had them and Brazil in the finals, but ofcourse i am far more happy now, with Orange in the semis's :icon_biggrin:

Ofcourse It should have been Gahna, since they were given only a penalty after Suarez took away a 100% goal and showed the whole world fair play are only 2 words and those who break the rules will be rewarded after all.

Sorry its just my sense of justice that still thinks this player should be punished and should Uruguay make it to the finals i dont want to see Suarez. In fact if he plays it i wont watch it (would be the first match i miss).

Abywayz, Those Germans are playing superb football, so i hope the final will be Germany-Holland where this time again the team that plays best football wont win! Only this time that would mean Orange would win the title :lol:

Soberknight

Spain do not look too bad tho :p

Very true. And they keep getting better. But Paraguay almost kicked them out :icon_wink:

Spain was better, but best chances for a goal were Paraguay, and also they scored a goal but it was canceled for offside, and it really wasnt.

So they got bit lucky. I think Germany will win this time (they lost 2 yers ago, European Championship).
And if Orange dont underestimate Uruguay ( they should not have their heads in the finals already), they should make it, as Suarez is not playing. Reason i was afraid of Suarez is because he plays in Holland, knows our players and always falls down in penalty area when nothing happened...

DeletedUser

Very true. And they keep getting better. But Paraguay almost kicked them out :icon_wink:

Spain was better, but best chances for a goal were Paraguay, and also they scored a goal but it was canceled for offside, and it really wasnt.

So they got bit lucky. I think Germany will win this time (they lost 2 yers ago, European Championship).
And if Orange dont underestimate Uruguay ( they should not have their heads in the finals already), they should make it, as Suarez is not playing. Reason i was afraid of Suarez is because he plays in Holland, knows our players and always falls down in penalty area when nothing happened...
Well, he reminds me of a lot of players actually than ;o

Hmm, i believe you are right, i missed the Spain game (4:30am here, i had soccer at 9am, so i needed sleep) but i just go by what i read. I think you are right the germany have this one.

Soberknight

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange is in the finals!!!!!!!!!!!!

<goes and have a heart attack> !!!!!!

DeletedUser

NN look good for the world cup as well as world 29 domination.....

Sorry joke.

I have been awesomeley impressed with the Germans although Spain have struggled in there last 2 games it wouldnt suprise me if they played a great game..

Who will win the other semi and what will the score be any predictions?

DeletedUser

Other way around Spain will win 1:1 goals, penalties 3:0

Casillas is the worlds best keeper :p

DeletedUser79621

Yet had a Swiss score against him? He's not the best in the world.

I think the Germany:Spain score will be:

2:2 - 90 minutes
3:2 - 120 Minutes...

Netherlands:Germany in the final... And if I'm right you can all call me god =] If I'm wrong, never mind, I'm not some predicting octopus.

Soberknight

Spain is the better team, but i would also go for Germany: They played best football this tournament and lost the Euro-final against Spain.

So i am guessing tomorrow will be 3-2 for Germany.

For Holland it really doesnt matter: either team will prove to be the most difficult adversaries this cup.

DeletedUser

Octopus predicted Spain after first going to Germany, so i would assume if he is once again correct, Germany have it until final moments and Spain take it. :D

DeletedUser

it will be amazing if Germany wins this cup :D

We will know who is the only team that won against them lol

DeletedUser79621

Turns out I'm not an octopus ^_^

From what I saw of the game, Spain deserved the win, a fantastic header from Puyol to give them the goal they needed.

New champion this year, neither Netherlands or Spain have won the World Cup before.

Soberknight

I tipped Spain, because Paul said so :D (aka, octopus :p)

I wonder if he can predict the final even though Germany isnt in it ;)

Will be a tough final for Holland... I am hoping for another small miracle, just like we had against Brazil.