Who will win the World Championship soccer in South Africa?

DeletedUser79621

The octopus only predicts German results... Because that's all the Germans care about :icon_wink:

Soberknight

The octopus only predicts German results... Because that's all the Germans care about :icon_wink:

Have they tried to let him predict other scores? :icon_wink:

I must say i was real disappointed by the Germans this game. They played awesome football the last few weeks and now they only got 2 half chances.

Ofcourse Spain has a real strong team, but i thought the difference would not be this big.

DeletedUser

I wonder if he can predict the final even though Germany isnt in it ;)

Will be a tough final for Holland... I am hoping for another small miracle, just like we had against Brazil.
I am also wondering the same thing, if they test that one out, i will go for who the Octopus said... :D.

Spain are very good at there passing and such, so yes, i think it will be a hard game for both teams tbh.

DeletedUser62494

Have they tried to let him predict other scores? :icon_wink:

I must say i was real disappointed by the Germans this game. They played awesome football the last few weeks and now they only got 2 half chances.

Ofcourse Spain has a real strong team, but i thought the difference would not be this big.

The octopus actually from what I read picked Germany to lose to Spain.

And has now picked Spain to win.

Soberknight

You are correct.

Well, this octopus has not predicted the outcome of any final with success thusfar (EC he predicted Germany instead of Spain). Knowing this, should we not say he picked Holland? :lol:

Anyways, i might be convinced in believing an octopus can foresee the future, but i just cant believe he knows anything about football and what it means for humans :icon_cool:

Now the Dutch are the underdog, so can i count on you to support me and my country this time? :icon_wink:

forgive me for any strange remarks, i havent slept in days because of the excitement!

DeletedUser

Well, this octopus has not predicted the outcome of any final with success thusfar (EC he predicted Germany instead of Spain). Knowing this, should we not say he picked Holland? :lol:

Anyways, i might be convinced in believing an octopus can foresee the future, but i just cant believe he knows anything about football and what it means for humans :icon_cool:

Now the Dutch are the underdog, so can i count on you to support me and my country this time? :icon_wink:

forgive me for any strange remarks, i havent slept in days because of the excitement!
I have not slept well since WC started, so no forgiveness needed :D

I tipped Spain, before i knew of Octopus just for how they play, but in saying that, I am happy with the bigger teams knocked out, so am happy with either team winning. Dutch has a great if not awesome chance at winning this WC, so i do wish them luck, as well as Spain.

Cannot wait to watch :]

Soberknight

I have not slept well since WC started, so no forgiveness needed :D

I tipped Spain, before i knew of Octopus just for how they play, but in saying that, I am happy with the bigger teams knocked out, so am happy with either team winning. Dutch has a great if not awesome chance at winning this WC, so i do wish them luck, as well as Spain.

Cannot wait to watch :]

Against Brazil i was sure we would not win, but we did. Thats all that keeps me positive, cause Spain is real good, especially the midfield...

Wish it was sunday already ;)

Soberknight

Heh, you sound nervous :D

Brazil played bad, they fired that coach btw.

I am! and you are not helping, not helping at all! :D

Tomorrow we'll know i guess. I think this will be the match of Van Persie. He is really an awesome player but was injured for 6 months untill the World Cup. He has the ability to become even better than Bergkamp and tomorrow he will show it for sure!

So, i have to be optimistic and i will say: 4-2 for the Orange lions. (stats predict 1-0 for Spain ofcourse).

DeletedUser

I am! and you are not helping, not helping at all! :D

Tomorrow we'll know i guess. I think this will be the match of Van Persie. He is really an awesome player but was injured for 6 months untill the World Cup. He has the ability to become even better than Bergkamp and tomorrow he will show it for sure!

So, i have to be optimistic and i will say: 4-2 for the Orange lions. (stats predict 1-0 for Spain ofcourse).
Awww, well i do wish you luck, but i am still going for Spain in tipping D:

I will not predict a score, as i really do suck at that >.>

Soberknight

Awww, well i do wish you luck, but i am still going for Spain in tipping D:

I will not predict a score, as i really do suck at that >.>

I can understand why you tipped Spain. till yesterday i would have done the same.

But today i woke up with the feeling we will win after all! Spain lost from the Swiss and had a hard time against Paraguay and our guys know this and have seen those matches.

We will put the pressure on them from minute 1 and they will break after 20 minutes with a fabulous goal by Van Persie, followed by a superb counter attack finished by Robben!

Go Duthchmen!!!

I have to say i never wished it more in my life. That is because our captain Giovanni Van Bronckhorst lives in my hometown and i even went to school with him. He is a true professional and today will be his last match in his carreer (he retires after this WC). He deserves to end his carreer with that prize soo much!

DeletedUser

Well he does, but i also think a lot of people deserve a WC under there name. :D

I am staying up for the game, 4:30am D:

DeletedUser

hmmmprrrfg, i just cant win you over to my side can i? :D

Ouch, hope you dont have to work tomorrow!
Bahahaha, I'm semi on your side :D

Naww, just more TW stuff which has to be sent and i do not think can be as i will be asleep D:

Jobetopia

Well he does, but i also think a lot of people deserve a WC under there name. :D

Wayne Rooney is not one of those people.

My Prediction is that Spain will lose, Netherlands have had a harder run through the tourney and beaten tougher opponents whilst maintaining a high goal scoring record. They look...Hungrier.

Spain have had an easier ride through and have struggled at times, scoring less goals.

My call - Orange takes it.

DeletedUser

Well, when they kick someone in the chest and only get a yellow :|

DeletedUser

karate1.jpg

<.<