Goodbye Vex???

DeletedUser70293

Hi talonel. Reminds me of HELL!. Can you skip to the part where you mass delete and leave your tribe leaderless?

DeletedUser70293

Can anyone enlight me of the whole "HELL" situation? :)

W31's super-sized family that owned half the world. Led by Tina and Talonel. They managed to get it to collapse and go to nothing within three months of starting a war with basically the entire world whilst losing the ones they were already fighting. When they started losing Tina and Talonel along the rest of HELL!'s leadership mass deleted and left their tribe to rot.

Basically, they fail-cascaded.

DeletedUser

Post Merge

w31 the HELL! family, consisted of HELL! FIRE! ASHES! BRIM! and 1 more i believe, all 5 were top 20, finally the rest of the world got tired of the hugging ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3jbHH4qQs ) and a mass world war happened basically the whoel world against the HELL! family. When the going got tough talonel and the others that have been mentioned mass deleted a bunch of accounts with only the simplest goodbye. HELL! family will go down as the biggest family of all time, but the remnants that still remain and are part of another family, well to say whose hated more HELL! family or RIE family is totally debateable.

W31's super-sized family that owned half the world. Led by Tina and Talonel. They managed to get it to collapse and go to nothing within three months of starting a war with basically the entire world whilst losing the ones they were already fighting. When they started losing Tina and Talonel along the rest of HELL!'s leadership mass deleted and left their tribe to rot.

Basically, they fail-cascaded.

i think mine was better :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow...That is Tinas leadership style it seems...Leaving members to die. But oh well! :D

DeletedUser70293

Wow...That is Tinas leadership style it seems...Leaving members to die. But oh well! :D

You a current member of VEX? If so, did she act Paranoid, entitled to everything, incredibly arrogant and impossibly idiotic?

If so, then yes, that's her leadership style. If not, she just isn't to that stage yet.

@ Mrd, I used the term fail-cascaded. Mine is better for that reason.

Jonu36

w31 the HELL! family, consisted of HELL! FIRE! ASHES! BRIM! and 1 more i believe, all 5 were top 20, finally the rest of the world got tired of the hugging ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN3jbHH4qQs ) and a mass world war happened basically the whoel world against the HELL! family. When the going got tough talonel and the others that have been mentioned mass deleted a bunch of accounts with only the simplest goodbye. HELL! family will go down as the biggest family of all time, but the remnants that still remain and are part of another family, well to say whose hated more HELL! family or RIE family is totally debateable.

We gave you guys a fight before we died :icon_wink: Kinda... And there was a lot of great players in HELL!, RIE is a lot more hated. They hugged Limbo and LOADS of other ex-hell members.

dont make me bust out the fail video!

No no no! No more youtube vids! xD

DeletedUser

You a current member of VEX? If so, did she act Paranoid, entitled to everything, incredibly arrogant and impossibly idiotic?

If so, then yes, that's her leadership style. If not, she just isn't to that stage yet.
I left VEX.

Meh, she was just plain annoying, tbh :icon_confused: kicked people for trying to help the tribe etc...

DeletedUser74857

De Ja vu! gotta love people sticking to what they do best :)

DeletedUser

Merged posts

did she act Paranoid, entitled to everything, incredibly arrogant and impossibly idiotic?

That is EXACTLY right! I couldn't have said it better myself.

Another thing I find interesting is that on the surface, Talonel seems much better than tina but he just keeps letting her lead him along like a little puppy.

DeletedUser70293

Another thing I find interesting is that on the surface, Talonel seems much better than tina but he just keeps letting her lead him along like a little puppy.

Mmmhmmm. Talonel is a better leader then her. But he follows her decisions like a Fly to a Carcass.

DeletedUser

I left VEX.

Meh, she was just plain annoying, tbh :icon_confused: kicked people for trying to help the tribe etc...

You're a crappy player and a crappy PnP'er. Just get outta here!

Can we focus on w47 and not w31. I never played that world so it's very confusing...

DeletedUser

Maybe if you actually talk to her then you'd know she isn't and that this is a logical decision.

tigerjaws

All those w31 players, this is w47. RIE, your 3rd ranked tribe, also played w47, under the name BORG. They were quite good until they decided to war my little tribe. I cannot tell you how many times did the BORG leader warned me that "WE ARE EXPERIENCED AND RANKED 3RD IN W31. CHECK OUR STATS. If you want to know what happened about that war, read my IG profile.:icon_wink:

Conclusion - Please stop your w31 discussions. This is w47.