Goodbye Vex???

hellochase14

One thing most forget in this game is that it is a GAME. The whole point is to have fun. We started VEX with the mentality of waring and killing as we wanted. but as it always seems to happen players move, relationships mold, tribes change, merges happen... all in all the next thing you know we have more NAPS or Allies than you ever wanted or desired. Then we find ourselves putting out fires and doing more diplomacy than actually playing the game and having fun.

Now I know from experience that some leaders get off on the whole politician deal. they love to kiss baby's and all that crap. But Tina and I have always been more about playing this game for the fun of it and we have fun in war. When a tribe becomes to much of a political animal then its time to shoot it in the head and start over.

So consider this more of a getting back to our roots and just having fun again. :icon_wink:

Btw Tina has had pages of mails and replies from players in tribes all around us... It seems that we aren't the only ones this idea appeals too.

So it should be interesting to see what happens. Ultimately we plan to have fun. If we get rimmed well its just a game and we will go out with a smile ;)

You contradict yourself. You say wars are fun, how many legit wars has vex been in this world? I honestly never seen vex being a killing tribe. Just a tribe that recruits. Last time I checked, nearly all leaders set the diplomacy. So with all the diplomacy you only have yourself to blame. I still don't understand you guys when you say having fun with war. Vex started to split when it was getting interesting with TEC. Vex was never really a good tribe. Poor leadership, your post basically shows it. It is just a game yes, I have heard players complain about diplomacy and what not but I never heard once before a leader of a tribe saying they have too much diplomacy?

DeletedUser

Vex was in one fight or another its entire existence.
We just have never been real big into making forum declarations and such. But if you would like to look at game stats instead of PnP feel free to check our ODA.

1 Truly Elite Company 40,92 Mio.
2 Trouble 34,89 Mio.
3 PwN Reborn 31,63 Mio.
4 Fear 31,30 Mio.
5 Met And Drew 29,11 Mio.
6 Uruz Reborn 25,55 Mio.
7 The End is Nigh 21,22 Mio.
8 83y0nd th3 H0riz0n 21,19 Mio.
9 Potato Wedges 17,18 Mio.
10 Taste The Rainbow 14,64 Mio.

I listed the top 10 just as an even number. it in no way is aimed at any tribe but ours.

As you can see we are ranked #2 in ODA. Almost 10 million above the bottom 5 in that list. We are second only to a tribe that has had double our points for months. And we are above a lot of other tribes with more points than us. So obviously you are right and we are firm believers in Pacifism :icon_wink:

Am I saying we were awesome. nope this has nothing to do with our how good or not good we were. This was in response to your comment of "You say wars are fun, how many legit wars has vex been in this world? I honestly never seen vex being a killing tribe.". But I am sure you are right I mean we just recruited and hugged. lol

Thank you for helping me see the light :icon_wink:

But really this is all getting away from the point. Our point is we are out to have fun. Make of it what you will. We are not ashamed of starting on a fresh clean slate. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Vex was in one fight or another its entire existence.
We just have never been real big into making forum declarations and such. But if you would like to look at game stats instead of PnP feel free to check our ODA.

2 Trouble 34,89 Mio.
3 PwN Reborn 31,63 Mio.
4 Fear 31,30 Mio.
6 Uruz Reborn 25,55 Mio.

I listed the top 10 just as an even number. it in no way is aimed at any tribe but ours.

As you can see we are ranked #2 in ODA. Almost 10 million above the bottom 5 in that list. We are second only to a tribe that has had double our points for months. And we are above a lot of other tribes with more points than us. So obviously you are right and we are firm believers in Pacifism :icon_wink:

Am I saying we were awesome. nope this has nothing to do with our how good or not good we were. This was in response to your comment of "You say wars are fun, how many legit wars has vex been in this world? I honestly never seen vex being a killing tribe.". But I am sure you are right I mean we just recruited and hugged. lol

Thank you for helping me see the light :icon_wink:

But really this is all getting away from the point. Our point is we are out to have fun. Make of it what you will. We are not ashamed of starting on a fresh clean slate. :icon_smile:

The reason Tina ran away to a new tribe was because:
1: She knew VEX couldn´t win the T.E.C war.
2: When she relised she hadn´t done one thing to help VEX in the T.E.C war she decided to run away.

The only thing she did do was kicking a player that was acually supporting one our VEX´s armycamps...

What did the frontline players hear when we were asking for a OP?
-"You (north players) should be able to handle yourself".

Your little list of tribes fail almost as much as tinas leadership does.
1 Truly Elite Company 40,92 Mio.--Number one spot in points, number one in ODA..
2 Trouble 34,89 Mio.
3 PwN Reborn 31,63 Mio. Formed one? two? months after the world opened when VEX was around since the world started.
4 Fear 31,30 Mio. wasn´t above VEX in points.
5 Met And Drew 29,11 Mio. wasn´t above VEX in points
6 Uruz Reborn 25,55 Mio. Uruz was around since the start, but note the name "Reborn" (means they´ve not been a part of w47 since the beginning)-Your little "list" fails once more.
7 The End is Nigh 21,22 Mio. Below VEX in points
8 83y0nd th3 H0riz0n 21,19 Mio. Also a quite new tribe.
9 Potato Wedges 17,18 Mio. New tribe...
10 Taste The Rainbow 14,64 Mio. Had a couple of members under the whole time but didn´t gain any OD under that time.
Bold.

DeletedUser

Baby B>
about Uruz, we were some of the very first players to join W47. Krono was first and I was second (hench the name of my first village)
our "low" ODA is due to our low membership in our tribe (aprox half of most of the top 10 tribes for points)

DeletedUser

Baby B>
about Uruz, we were some of the very first players to join W47. Krono was first and I was second (hench the name of my first village)
our "low" ODA is due to our low membership in our tribe (aprox half of most of the top 10 tribes for points)

Didn´t Uruz dissapear for a while? Or why are you called "reborned"?

Rudegar

When comparing od's you need to be aware of how the figure is calculated.... Ie based on of players earnt whilst in the tribe. Tag changes make no difference but for all extents and purposes until a week ago to get an accurate gauge you could have added madhats of to vex's when comparing as the points are all there but od stays in old tribe, likewise I know tec's od would be understated... Ami's in particular would be a terrible indicator of aggressiveness.

In a nutshell.... Tribal od means Jack

jayjayjay68

Uruz Reborn was started in the 1st few minutes of W47 opening.

Uruz after Garrock's W14 tribe and REBORN after my W14 tribe, Hence the name.

I hope this clears it up.

DeletedUser47572

Do you know what that sinks of?

Failure.

Wheggs have no NAPs. We have but one ally. Tribe's like Pwn, bth and AMI I believe have similar stances. Other's probably also close.

So what you've done, by your own admittance is leave because you couldn't handle the politics. If you can't handle the politics, you shouldn't be leading.

~AMI~ has one ally, thats it. There was a NAP held with VEX happy to confirm that which is now obviously gone so no NAP's and a long list of enemy tribes for marking purposes.

DeletedUser

What did the frontline players hear when we were asking for a OP?
-"You (north players) should be able to handle yourself".

Bold.

It was not Tina who told you that. There was op in K67, you did not send fakes, never supported there. When villages are taken which are part of the op, it is clear to see. There was an op in K57, you did not send fakes, same story. You are good at complaining though. When a tribe is spread over several Ks, it is natural that the local players act. So stop crying like a baby.

DeletedUser

It was not Tina who told you that.
Did i say it was? No.
There was op in K67, you did not send fakes
yes, i did.
, never supported there
It´s one K away from me. Why would i support players 1 k away when i was 2 villas away from T.E.C?
. When villages are taken which are part of the op, it is clear to see. There was an op in K57, you did not send fakes
Yes, i did send fakes.
, same story. You are good at complaining though.
Thank you, so are you.
When a tribe is spread over several Ks, it is natural that the local players act.
Only the loacl players? :icon_confused:

So stop crying like a baby.
I am a baby bear? They cry? Yes they do :icon_sad:

EDIT by Row: Comments in quote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was not Tina who told you that. There was op in K67, you did not send fakes, never supported there. When villages are taken which are part of the op, it is clear to see. There was an op in K57, you did not send fakes, same story. You are good at complaining though. When a tribe is spread over several Ks, it is natural that the local players act. So stop crying like a baby.Well said lango, crybaby bear...i love it,

I do not post on here very often, played on 31 with tina and talonel.
i think their leadership was awesome... and still is, hence the fact I am still with them.
You go on about ops crybaby bear...why could you not organise one?
to create an op you select your troops and hit the attack button....job done.Just called a mini op lol reading back over your posts in the last few weeks it is clear to me that you have no idea what you are talking about...just cheap talk,backed with a lot of whining....good luck to whoever takes you in...if you last that long.

And talonel, if we do get rimmed, I don't want to go out with a smile mate...I wanna go out with a BANG...lol

good luck to everyone... TW rules

Kiwisrule trock 1 on 47

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It was not Tina who told you that. There was op in K67, you did not send fakes, never supported there. When villages are taken which are part of the op, it is clear to see. There was an op in K57, you did not send fakes, same story. You are good at complaining though. When a tribe is spread over several Ks, it is natural that the local players act. So stop crying like a baby.Well said lango, crybaby bear...i love it,
Please! learn how to quote :(

You go on about ops crybaby bear...i posted three times to organise ops against T.E.C, no response...
Did i not respond to your OP? And to luludakhinray´s OP? Yes i did.
to create an op you select your troops and hit the attack button....
Is that how you create a OP? :lol:
job done. reading back over your posts in the last few weeks it is clear to me that you have no idea what you are talking about...just cheap talk,backed with a lot of whining....good luck to whoever takes you in...if you last that long.
Did i not send whole def villas to you just to save your sorry ass from T.E.C?

And talonel, if we do get rimmed, I don't want to go out with a smile mate...I wanna go out with a BANG...lol
You will when you slam your face in the keyboard for getting nobled.

Kiwisrule trock 1 on 47

Bold <3

DeletedUser

2 Trouble 34,89 Mio.
3 PwN Reborn 31,63 Mio.
4 Fear 31,30 Mio.
6 Uruz Reborn 25,55 Mio.

OD Rank:2. (54,156,383 score) OD Attack Rank:2. (38,758,636 score) OD Defense Rank:2. (15,505,491 score)
This is PwN OD on twstats

So... Win? I was just bored and had to point this out Vex was a very targetted tribe :p

Jonu36

DD and Jesse? What the hell are you guys doing here? Lol, reminds me of HELL! on W31 this VEX tribe and as HELL! did, it fell under bad leadership.

And FearUs, RIE family, SOG family, ONE and FREE attacking us but whatever. The leaders mass deleting leaving their over 100 members shooting ducks, great folks eh?

I bet they'll just delete this time too leaving their members for nobling by other tribes and join W51 or 52 :lol:

Last edited:

Jonu36

This is just the same. Swiper isn't here though, liked that guy. Oh, and HELL! had like 30K's and VEX had 1