Official Phoenx Statement

DeletedUser

Ok thats not a good reason to be late with a declaration mister :)
I found a nice pic that describe the curent situation:
[spoil]
99144,xcitefun-997729.jpg
[/spoil]
Im sure everyone will guess who is the invader and who is who as RAM/Phoens in the pic.
I can only say the tiger jumping to escaladate the wall as a last method to save himself is Mberns.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best Of luck to both of you.

Fight as hard you can but keep things cool hear.

DeletedUser

This should be fun. =D

Going to be war on the frontlines for days. [alot of men are going to die lol]

Mick876

Our member never went crazy, because OUR player was the one who got locked out of the account. I find it funny that all of his villages on the RAM front were cleared, maybe ready for that plan of yours ship? And don't forget 2 days after the account got hijacked you were posting about our diplomacy list, and how you have seen it. You guys planned to clear the account on the ram front, hoping we would not know that the account was took over by someone else, luckily the day you guys got someone to hijack the account we had OUR guy try to log into it. So we simply got the owner to change the email back and reset the password, and what do we find when we get it back? All of its troops heading for RAM.

DeletedUser

[Outdated moderation post]

As can be seen by the many 'discussing rule breaking' edits I made, there was such a discussion.

You do not have the right to open a witch hunt on rule breakers. It's just as immoral as breaking the rules, not to mention against the rules itself.
Unlike you, moderators are trained and equipped to punish rule breakers through in-game means, which is the correct way to punish them.

May I also remind you that private messages fall under the same set of rules as the rest of the forum.

DeletedUser

good luck to both sides, enjoy the war. lets have some lively banter

*Si113 checks to see if his PnP post broke any rules --- D'oh

DeletedUser

what happened to thread?..it disapeared and now is back..damm, Houdini!;)

S1cky Dutch

The permanently mod probs did it..Doh!

Goodluck n have fun RAM. No hard feelings :)

DeletedUser

hah, magic Bon...

anyway, that was a lame declaration Paj. come on now, you're old school surely you could have done better than that...

come on and bring it. It doesn't change anything. We'll bring it when we're good and ready..lol

DeletedUser

Thread is reopened. I apologise.
May I remind you that discussion of moderation is not allowed though. Vent your frustrations through PM, to me or my elder mod, sebco7.

In other words, business as usual. Stay on topic.

DeletedUser70594

Looks like my thread made the result ... Thanks //

On topic ... someone let us to look at the stats

DeletedUser

Looks like my thread made the result ... Thanks //

On topic ... someone let us to look at the stats

Tribes: RAM DRIFT D2
Tribes: Phoenx

0-17
Ram might have this strategy: dont fight when the odds are only 1/2 or 1/3 in ur favour and wait for at least 1/6 to make a move.
Or they might know that a war will make peoples quit, especially the ones with no premium and located on common border.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I must be honest I am a little confused by a lot of the information in the statement. It looks to me like one of your guys went crazy and had a long standing problem with Phoenix. But your screenshots prove the account had sent troops to RAM and I dont dispute that.

No no no, shipley... a mutual friend of ours was the culprit, and dont play stupid! You alreayd publicly admitted to "seeing" our diplomacy,.. and how is that done? Hhmmmmm.. viewing the ozzyfudd account thru your friends pc. ;)

The mutual friend was trusted against BD< but when it came time to go against his former mates... he obviously had second thoughts, and handed the pw to one of your "real life friends"... :icon_biggrin:

Your posts prior to the resolution prove you knew something was up, and obviously have seen our diplomacy thru illegal methods...

Onto the other issues, the main reason I remember for NADs breaking up was when they declared on Die who for the most part were good friends of the NADs players, frankly it pissed the tribe off and they wanted out because they werent happy with being puppets of Phoenix even if Asa and Archon were. Secondary reasons, Asa was a likeable leader within the tribe when he left Archon upset too many with his arrogant style and my inbox began receiving many mails for people wanting out.

Archon was rough, but that does not equate the fact that Ram had its fingers in Nads already. Mberns and crew were for fighting Ram, but wanted to merge with karma and Pmp... Either way, my brief interaction with scott and archon was not what broke apart nads.. it was mberns and crew pushing secretly for the merger into pmp...

Anyways, i do know that several sat accounts were passed to mberns, and eventually taken to Drift.. cant be proven, cauuse i didnt know about screen shots at the time. but we both know its true.

Finally, the decleration is welcome and overdue, we were in the process of writing our own but photoshop was halting progress, maybe it can be posted at a later date. Lets war and to the victor the spoils!!

Sure, sure sure... I notice you have nothing to say about needing five tribes to do the job? Plus a handful of sabotage... :icon_biggrin: Thanks for the props, we didnt realize you needed so much to take down one lil Phoenx...

xinryr

Wait you guys were writing a declaration without me? I thought that was why you kept me around :/ (I mean RAM)

This is the war everyone's been waiting months to see, all I can say is it took you all long enough! Have fun, good luck, blah, blah.

Edit: "Last time I checked" is an expression. It doesn't proove anything.

Last edited:

KarmaX

Ok thats not a good reason to be late with a declaration mister :)
I found a nice pic that describe the curent situation:
[spoil]
99144,xcitefun-997729.jpg
[/spoil]
Im sure everyone will guess who is the invader and who is who as RAM/Phoens in the pic.
I can only say the tiger jumping to escaladate the wall as a last method to save himself is Mberns.

Funny thing is you don't get the critics of the pic. Those cat (tiger) cubs are just fooling around with small chicken and you mentioned mberns escalading the wall, if its him then u can see he is just fooling around casually with another cub and least interested with the puny movement of the little chicks. You just make me go :icon_biggrin: .. keep on posting amazing things! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is you don't get the critics of the pic. Those cat (tiger) cubs are just fooling around with small chicken and you mentioned mberns escalading the wall, if its him then u can see he is just fooling around casually with another cub and least interested with the puny movement of the little chicks. You just make me go :icon_biggrin: .. keep on posting amazing things! :icon_twisted:

Baby tigers-- milk drikers-- barbarian noblers :lol:
Good luck proving other wise.

DeletedUser

ok, now that I've wasted another 1k of brain cells reading that incredibly lame Declaration....wait it was more like a great big long list of excuses prior to losing a war.... now I can officially say that was the lamest declaration I have ever seen.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ok, now that I've wasted another 1k of brain cells reading that incredibly lame Declaration...

So your brain cell count is at like what, 50 left? :icon_biggrin:

.wait it was more like a great big long list of excuses prior to losing a war....

Excuses? ROFL. go read each of my declarations. i pump my enemies up to the next level, so when i take them down that peg or to the floor... you can see how "good" you were before you went "inactive". :icon_twisted:

now I can officially say that was the lamest declaration I have ever seen.

*yawn*

Almost as lame as losing 200 villages without doing a thing about it? I gave you all week to declare, and your too "lame" to even put one up!

With all that superb leadership, and mad skillz... Tsk tsk tsk...

DeletedUser

lol, Paj, you will make this war the most fun we've had yet. But yes, this is the lamest declaration I've ever seen..

Really, as much as I hate to say it, the original Cras may have the right idea about saving you guys for last. After we destroy your tribe, and we will, there won't be much left to look forward to on this world.

When we're ready, you will know it. The paltry sum of villages you've managed to snag from uh hum, certain players is nothing compared to the conglomerate that is RAM..... Who knows, do you think it possible that this was our plan from the beginning... Nobles aren't easy to come by, and you guys are wasting them on non-threatening players....just a thought...

As far as all of the other tribes that have yet to make a public statement but you claim are lined up against Phoenx....that is by your design, not ours... You could have spoken to them a little nicer over the past few months, but again that is assuming you are correct. I don't see any other tribes involved but RAM and Drift vs. Phoenx.....

So, happy hunting to all involved. This will be fun.