Pointwhore Award goes to cer-berus.

DeletedUser

Oh noes he nobled some barbs and some tribesmates.....if they are decent sized its stupid not to noble the barbs. as for tribesmates yeh people quit. when they do would you rather he left the villages for the enemy to noble. bet you would flame that for being noobish too.
be honest; who here can honestly say they wouldnt want lodda's ability? he is hundreds of thousands of points ahead on multiple worlds. frankly the guy outclasses almost everybody here and they should grow up and learn to deal with it.
If any duke on tribal wars can honestly say they dont want cer-berus in there tribe then please step forward and I'll happily noble your villages myself while explaining why your an utter moron.

Quit the green faces and give kudos to one of the best players of our time.

DeletedUser

Don't worry about Skitlz guys. Haters gonna hate. :icon_razz:

Congratz Cerb!

greenmonsta

U all just Jelly that Lodda can noble barbs faster than you.

DeletedUser

Congrats cer-berus aka lodda.... on reaching 1 million point.... You definitely are super active and efficient and probably has nothing else to do the whole day then playing TW. :icon_cool:

For the haters, he must be doing something right to go that far, it is the style of play he chose and his tribe is ok with it, I do not see any problem here.

If any duke on tribal wars can honestly say they dont want cer-berus in there tribe then please step forward and I'll happily noble your villages myself while explaining why your an utter moron.

Here you go. sneggy, I do not wish cer-berus of world 49 HUG in my tribe. You want to know why? Cause I think he is not a team player and to me TW is all about how efficient team player you are. May be he has been there done that and chose to play only this way. But I'd definitely try to utilize his capability. I just think his capability use limitedly used in HUG in world 49 and I do not want this cer-berus in my tribe.

There you go. I said it. Now come and noble my villages yourself. The in-game nick is hablard. :icon_wink:

But yeah, once again congrats, an achievement is still an achievement no matter what method you choose to achieve it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sure, he may be pointwhoring a little bit, but that doesn't exactly make him a bad player. I looked at his conquers and while yes, he does take a lot of barbs, but he has also rimmed a couple of players as well. Besides, there isn't exactly anything wrong with nobling barbs. Why take a village when you can take another of the same size which is guaranteed to have no troops in it?

So yeah, congrats on your achievement Cer-ebus, your playing style seems to be working. Just let it be known, that if it works, then what he's doing isn't bad.

DeletedUser

You complain about him nobling barbs. The majority of those barbs are between 6-9k points, which suggests to me that they belonged to a player whom he made delete. What do you expect him to do when his victim deletes, ignore the villages that he had earned?

Matalito

Congrats cer-berus aka lodda.... on reaching 1 million point.... You definitely are super active and efficient and probably has nothing else to do the whole day then playing TW. :icon_cool:

For the haters, he must be doing something right to go that far, it is the style of play he chose and his tribe is ok with it, I do not see any problem here.

Here you go. sneggy, I do not wish cer-berus of world 49 HUG in my tribe. You want to know why? Cause I think he is not a team player and to me TW is all about how efficient team player you are. May be he has been there done that and chose to play only this way. But I'd definitely try to utilize his capability. I just think his capability use limitedly used in HUG in world 49 and I do not want this cer-berus in my tribe.

There you go. I said it. Now come and noble my villages yourself. The in-game nick is hablard. :icon_wink:

But yeah, once again congrats, an achievement is still an achievement no matter what method you choose to achieve it. :icon_cool:

+1

Its all said right there.
Congrats for what he did.
But anyone with half a clue knows that personal achievements mean nothing in this game. So this thread is useless.

The only time a thread like this should start is if the on achieving the accomplishment starts it to attention whore. Seeing as cer-berus doesn't show up on the forums much, my question for Ask A Quesion, is why didn't you just mail him in-game to congratulate him?
My guess is that you wanted to start a thread and attention whore yourself in his reflected light.

So, everyone just move along there is nothing to see here.

DeletedUser

He's an amazing player. I mean, he seems to know how to constantly take the rank 1 spot world after world, but in terms of actual fighting and battling, he isn't THAT skilled. I can certainly think of a few that are better than him off the top of my head...in that aspect anyway.

Nevertheless, congratulations. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Matalito

He's an amazing player. I mean, he seems to know how to constantly take the rank 1 spot world after world, but in terms of actual fighting and battling, he isn't THAT skilled. I can certainly think of a few that are better than him off the top of my head...in that aspect anyway.

Nevertheless, congratulations. :)

See, thats where the debate comes in.
Whats makes a good player?
High activity level and the ability to noble?
That can lead to being among the highest ranked players, but I don't think that really makes someone a great player.
i.e. rank means nothing

Then people argue all the time 'I would beat you 1 on 1.'
But even that means nothing. The best individual player (as in the hypothetical person that could beat everybody else in this game 1 on 1) still doesn't prove anything.

Because again, this is a team based game. If that hypothetical player doesn't play for the tribe he is a member of, then I would say they are not a great player.

The truth is, someone could find TW and start playing tomorrow. They could read enough strategy guides to get the full idea of the game and learn all the strategies available (backtiming, sniping, pre-nobling, etc) and they could potentially do all those things as well as people who have been playing since the beginning.
So does the ability to do those things make you a great player? Being able to do some math and press buttons at just the right second and hope the internet cooperates with you just right? Is that it?

No.

The truth is, a great player in this game is almost entirely about attitude. Its the attitude to help and save your tribemates at all cost and not being scared of loosing your account in the process.

So basically, I feel, determining a players skill, or value to the tribe, is based largely on their willingness to help.

Oh, I just want to make sure its clear that I don't mean any of this in direct relation to Cer-berus. I'm not saying that he is or isn't willing to help his tribe. I am just making a general statement on what defines skill in TW.

slinkiestwizard

+1

Its all said right there.
Congrats for what he did.
But anyone with half a clue knows that personal achievements mean nothing in this game. So this thread is useless.

The only time a thread like this should start is if the on achieving the accomplishment starts it to attention whore. Seeing as cer-berus doesn't show up on the forums much, my question for Ask A Quesion, is why didn't you just mail him in-game to congratulate him?
My guess is that you wanted to start a thread and attention whore yourself in his reflected light.

So, everyone just move along there is nothing to see here.

Well then i guess this thread is also a waste

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=207781

Personal achievements are part of the game

alphabonkers

But yeah, once again congrats, an achievement is still an achievement no matter what method you choose to achieve it
Im glad you expressed your opinion, its only an opinion though. What he does for personal gain can in no way be reflected on if hes a team player or not.According to the way you have posted , you'd expect him to be the average points in the tribe to thus reflect his team playing abilities,rather than to achieve his personal goals that may improve the tribe overall.

DeletedUser

cer-berus really puts time and effort into growing like no one else does his big gap shows about it there are alot of tactics of doing good for a player, and he skilled one of them, well done job...

Michael Corleone.

I can only imagine morale being a big pain in the ass for him so that is why Lodda has been gobbling up some barbs. You got to keep your growth at a steady pace, can't slow down now.

DeletedUser91591

I <3 zombie.

Gj lodda..but you might want to slow down, people are getting irritated because you are better :(

DeletedUser

Congrats Cer-berus on reaching a million...

My take on Cer-berus:

For Those who are calling him barb/inactive nobler,
1) ODA: rank 3
2) ODD: rank 7 (none of the 1/0 guys are above him) - I didn't know Barbs/inactives attacks back !!
Even if you take points/OD ratio, I think he will end up in top 10.

Alphabonkers calling him not a team player:
I dunno if he made that statement with some insider info but by just looking at the stats-
1) Supporting allies: He has the death of a hero Bronze Award and only 1 guy of 1/0 out of top 5 has a silver..1 is on Bronze and 3 are on wood. So he is definitely better than most of your tribe mates at supporting allies.
2) Attacking for tribe: I don't think anyone can comment on this besides his tribe-mates.

I don't know on what basis you have called him "not a team player" would you care to elaborate ? Is it his points ? If yes, it would imply that you were also not a gud team player at the initial part of the game.

I think most people are just frustrated because they cannot catch him..way to go Cer-Berus :)

Last edited by a moderator: