Pointwhore Award goes to cer-berus.

DeletedUser

Congrats, first to a million+ points :)
You are truely a point whore great player. But the question is, who will be the first to pass you up? If that's possible :|

Last edited by a moderator:

skitlz.

CLICKY

Clearly it takes an amazing player to noble barbs and inactives :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

skitlz.

still doesnt matter i could be too if i didnt have to clear half my villages :icon_eek:

skitlz.

Tell him to visit K55 id be glad to spank him around til he quits

DeletedUser

Tell him to visit K55 id be glad to spank him around til he quits

hes rank 3 on oda atm so obviously he is clearing something. i dont completely agree with nobling mostly inactives / barbs though i do see the logics in it. and players can some time tend to quit when they see rank 1 player encroaching their area.

as far as you spanking him - i think w49 knows 1/0s gonna give him a HUG long before you ever think of giving him a spank :)

grats cer-berus on 1 mil

skitlz.

hes rank 3 on oda atm so obviously he is clearing something. i dont completely agree with nobling mostly inactives / barbs though i do see the logics in it. and players can some time tend to quit when they see rank 1 player encroaching their area.

as far as you spanking him - i think w49 knows 1/0s gonna give him a HUG long before you ever think of giving him a spank :)

grats cer-berus on 1 mil

hmmm your right i should just spank you instead mind you youll probly pull a matt make some sob story up of why your leaving.

DeletedUser

just like i told you in skype

you know where to find me here on w49- im on the guy in top 10x thats 2x you size.

and any time you wanna roll speed ill spank you thier too-

dalesmckay

hmmm your right i should just spank you instead mind you youll probly pull a matt make some sob story up of why your leaving.

How many threads are you going to post this kind of crap in.
Put your crap into action little foghorn.

Congrats Cer-berus

DeletedUser

How many threads are you going to post this kind of crap in.
Put your crap into action little foghorn.

He's just jealous of Matt- and Payinduez, he will stop posting it once he passes them in the rankings.

But seeing as that will never happen, he'll never stop posting such crap. :icon_neutral:

skitlz.

He's just jealous of Matt- and Payinduez, he will stop posting it once he passes them in the rankings.

But seeing as that will never happen, he'll never stop posting such crap. :icon_neutral:

nah il stop once matt deletes in 2 weeks

slinkiestwizard

CLICKY

Clearly it takes an amazing player to noble barbs and inactives :icon_rolleyes:

I count 10 innactives and 14 barbs.

Guys got 118 villages, and ranked 3 in ODA and you just called him a nub.

Originally Posted by skitlz.
i dont take money from the mentally challenged sorry

After seeing you flame him i wonder who the mentally challenged one is,and again bringing up Matt in another thread that has nothing to do with him. Dude really enough with the BS Flame fest .Learn to post proper PnP or go find another hobby.Your BS has gotten real old real fast.

Congrats Cer-berus

DeletedUser

Lodda, ops you did it again :icon_wink: Go get that lead to 1 million. :icon_cool:

Michael Corleone.

Why are we talking about the mentally disabled here? Seriously, grow up, and people wonder why PnP these days has gone down the toilet.

Congrats Rob, Mattcurr and myself made a bet of when you were going to take rank 1 back in April, you sure as hell don't disappoint. :)

Last edited by a moderator: