The OT rot

DeletedUser

Why the hatred for Lewder? :(

Does that make me the only person to have never disliked him? ;o

People find my spam, 'unfunny comments' and other things annoying. You are probably one of the few who has never hated me in any way shape and/or form.

DeletedUser

I suspect AI runs her worlds harder than any other mod.

:icon_eek:

Say wut? I am astonishingly relaxed with you people. You wanna see me run this world hard, so be it...

@ Lewder - Heh heh heh. Right awn. Let's petition. >P

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Say wut? I am astonishingly relaxed with you people. You wanna see me run this world hard, so be it...

@ Lewder - Heh heh heh. Right awn. Let's petition. >P

Let us petition.

Also, AI going nazi mod = DO NOT WANT.

the lewder is a smart mouthed jerk who for some reason can turn anybody agianst me.

You just don't get the message the noone cares about what you post in OT, and a lot of what you post merely proves you are rather stupid.

DeletedUser

Let us petition.

Also, AI going nazi mod = DO NOT WANT.

Hey. If I'm gonna be accused of something, I might as well do something to earn said accusation. :icon_wink:

For a start...

* I could lock any thread now over a month old, so as to avoid necro-posting.

* I could lock all but one of the NN threads, as surely only one thread is needed for similar topics.

* I could infract any posts in a thread that happen to go off-topic, even if still tw-related, as opposed to moving them to a new thread for continued discussion. I could then lock the same thread.

* I could start infracting for double/triple posts, instead of issuing warnings - or on my lazier days, merely merging 'em with no consequence at all.

* I could delete any post that is mere flames, with no substantial tw-content.

* I could instantly infract anyone for any rule break, instead of checking to see if I've warned them or not before. Emphasis on I've. Not just anyone.

/ponder. And that's just for a start.

Presently the only way you can even earn an infraction is to do something you've previously been warned about. Or to make an outrageously inappropriate post. I don't see that having a basic expectation people will follow forum protocol is asking too much.

Personally I think m'pretty laid back. But that could be changed...

/end irritated rant.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AI's an awesome mod, shush nubs. >.> We don't want a nazi mod. D:

Now.... *Goes to post in 3 month old threads* :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

lewder why do you hate me so much?

I find you irritating. And something else.

Hey. If I'm gonna be accused of something, I might as well do something to earn said accusation. :icon_wink:

For a start...

* I could lock all but one of the NN threads, as surely only one thread is needed for similar topics.

* I could infract any posts in a thread that happen to go off-topic, even if still tw-related, as opposed to moving them to a new thread for continued discussion. I could then lock the same thread.

* I could start infracting for double/triple posts, instead of issuing warnings - or on my lazier days, merely merging 'em with no consequence at all.

* I could instantly infract anyone for any rule break, instead of checking to see if I've warned them or not before. Emphasis on I've. Not just anyone.

Presently the only way you can even earn an infraction is to do something you've previously been warned about. Or to make an outrageously inappropriate post. I don't see that having a basic expectation people will follow forum protocol is asking too much.

/end irritated rant.

I never said you were a nazi mod. W22 would die if you took that stance though. :/ Ever since dchogs stabbed the world in the face, it has never really recovered ;-;

I love your modding style AI, it is the reason you are one of my favourite mods (Y). (Being Aussie helps as well).

DeletedUser

Lulz, wasn't really in response to you. :p

Oh :p

Still, I'm going to run behind a corner. Judging by that, you're one of those really nice teachers who if you piss off, will end up shouting their head off, taking every student's heads off and then placing them all over the staffroom. :eek:

DeletedUser

They actually make threads about this stuff nowadays?

This is the silliest topic I've ever...

Soberknight

For a start...

/end irritated rant.

To you all: anyone trying to hurt AI will have to get past me first! :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:
Not that i can do much and not that she cant do much, but still the warning stands!

and i am sure i am not alone, AI were is your fanclub-site?:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

To you all: anyone trying to hurt AI will have to get past me first! :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:
Not that i can do much and not that she cant do much, but still the warning stands!

:icon_redface:

-scuffs foot-
Dawww.
:icon_biggrin:

And lulz. No fanclub site. I think it's a bit presumptuous for someone to start their own fanclub site, no? :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_redface:

-scuffs foot-
Dawww.
:icon_biggrin:

And lulz. No fanclub site. I think it's a bit presumptuous for someone to start their own fanclub site, no? :lol:

Yes, it would be presumptuous for you to start it. That's not saying it would be for one of us to start it.

There should, at least, somewhere, be an AI appreciation thread though.

DeletedUser

/hands sober an application be become a minion of AI.

Unless misstress does not want o.o