The OT rot

DeletedUser

Zomg. I am so sick of reading about OT stuff here. Even if this is general, it's still w29 general, and it's still a specific thread. If you want to discuss OT rot, then start an OT thread. Kthxbai.

ON AI'S REQUEST.

Pink Elephant Productions bring you random chit-chat/Lewder bashing section (as long as it breaks no r00lz O_O) for OT people.

Let us begin.

DeletedUser79621

She didn't request for it to be made, she merely said, if you want to discuss OT on W29 then make a thread for it.

DeletedUser35501

Now do we all go to OT and make a load of Game related threads...........

DeletedUser

i would advise against it, there would be more trolls than in all Sauron's armies :p

DeletedUser

-waves hand-

Merely suggested if people wanted to talk about it, there should be a thread dedicated to it, rather than deraling w29-related threads. If no one talks about it, s'fine by me. But at least other threads can resume being used for their actual purpose. :p

DeletedUser

-waves hand-

Merely suggested if people wanted to talk about it, there should be a thread dedicated to it, rather than deraling w29-related threads. If no one talks about it, s'fine by me. But at least other threads can resume being used for their actual purpose. :p

^ this. AI thought it would be necessary, now we can have all our discussion here. :)

She didn't request for it to be made, she merely said, if you want to discuss OT on W29 then make a thread for it.

Exactly. See above.

i would advise against it, there would be more trolls than in all Sauron's armies :p

^ this. You would get massively owned.

DeletedUser

what, just like you do every time they even smell a pink elephant? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dead socks, is that teh natural odour of teh Lewder? ......... Me wanders off into a world of wonderment and surprise.

DeletedUser

It isn't, its just somebody's avatar which I ripped off, because I cba getting someone to make one.

DeletedUser

No. I have no association with Dead Socks. I have her FB, though.

DeletedUser

I remember when you hated me :D

RL will be getting in the way this semester (I hope, in a way ;p), but I will still somehow find time to post.

It just seems to vacate like a hole in the clouds.

DeletedUser

I suspect AI runs her worlds harder than any other mod. The question is why?

I put forward as an option she wants to be the eldest of all elder mods ;)

DeletedUser

AI should be the eldest of all the elder mods (mod system wise, not any other way o.o)

DeletedUser

*wanders by*

I remember when you hated me :D

RL will be getting in the way this semester (I hope, in a way ;p), but I will still somehow find time to post.

It just seems to vacate like a hole in the clouds.

I think everybody has hated you at some point in time, Lewder. I think I hated you once, actually. But now I find your spam somewhat entertaining :lol:

*wanders off again*

DeletedUser

Why the hatred for Lewder? :(

Does that make me the only person to have never disliked him? ;o