The Zombie Game

DeletedUser

This needs careful thought - the game will start to die otherwise. I shall come up with some revised rules, to make this a bit more interesting. We don't want to turn the entire community in to the living dead!

DeletedUser

Well.... if you 'Zombie' a person they become "Undead". So if you 'Zombie' and zombie do they become 'un-undead' and therefore alive?

DeletedUser74702

Actually i think it would be a double negative and therefore just dead dead.

DeletedUser

Well whatever it would be, you, rubell, and Googly are all 'it'.

DeletedUser

LISTEN UP FOLKS. THE NEW RULES.

• If a Zombie posts within 10 minutes of your post, you become a Zombie.
  • f you post within 10 minutes of a Zombie, you become a Masterful Zombie.
  • If you post within 5 minutes of a Masterful Zombie, you become VARIOUS GOD.
  • You have to be a Zombie, then a Masterful Zombie, before you can become the above god.
The aim is to become a Greek/Roman God (because SOMEONE had to get all TECHNICAL :icon_twisted:).
Each time someone gets to there, the round resets, everybody bar the winner is no longer a zombie, and we start all over. We shall then have a new game for all the Roman gods once everybody who is playing has become one, called Clash of the Titans. By the time we get that far, I shall have an idea for that game too :lol:

Please post on your post if you become a Masterful Zombie, or if you become Zeus. It saves me effort as I am going to be away from wednesday through to friday owing to other commitments.

May the Zombie-fest, commence!
Check first post for up to date list :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

• If you post within 5 minutes of a Masterful Zombie, you become Zeus.
The aim is to become a Roman God.
/facepalm.
You mean Greek God, right? :lol:
The Roman equivalent is Jupiter, if that's the name you're looking for.

DeletedUser

Yes, You zombied us, and now I'm a Masterful Zombie :)
Can I have multiple God powers? :icon_redface:

Also, this is technically still within 10 minutes of Sean's post, and he is now a zombie... so I am at least a Masterful Zombie. :p

DeletedUser

Can I have multiple God powers? :icon_redface:

You just got masterful zombie (there was no zombie for you to catch to begin with so you got one through sean).
I'm now POSIEDON and the only zombie.

RESET.

Gods can't be more than 1 god. You and me just stay as a masterful zombie if we get that far :lol:

DeletedUser

You just got masterful zombie (there was no zombie for you to catch to begin with so you got one through sean).
I'm now POSIEDON and the only zombie.
Well...technically Sean was a zombie and you were a masterful zombie when I posted that... but oh well. :lol:

Gods can't be more than 1 god. You and me just stay as a masterful zombie if we get that far :lol:
Oh. Sad face. :icon_cry: