DeathX vs UN W40

DeletedUser

Haha you mean UN W40 won't talk on the forums anymore? *looks at others, everyone else is smiling*

HURRAYYYYYY *everyone cheers*

UN W40 members, has it ever occurred to you why so many people jump on the kill UN bandwagon? Could it be because you mouth off and boast in the forums all day long? could it be because no one likes your leader or his tactics? or could it be that you are just holistically annoying? Hmm how about all of the above?

It is probably a good thing for UN W40 that axilles ordered you all to shut up and stay off the external fourms. Everyday you just make more people hate you and want you gone anyway.

DeletedUser92153

I guess there Daddy also told them not to post in here. they are such good little boys and girls for listening.

DeletedUser

Alright, im almost shocked that i'll be posting something that makes an ounce of sense. One liners are far more interesting.. :icon_neutral:

The UN Family has: 16,840 Villages

The Tribes currently against them have: 28,131 Villages (and this doesn't include Kata if they get dragged in.. :icon_wink:)

Maths was never my strong point but im fairly sure thats - 11,291 more villages of troops that can be used, regardless of skill and who has the bigger balls, the difference between a "Pros" nuke and a "noobs" nuke is nothing, attrition will eventually cause UN to fall..

Don't worry that makes no sense at all, ask any WarMaker around.

DeletedUser

Hi guys, how are you?

meh, I think this might be my last post on the forums, for now. Propaganda won't change anyone's mind this late in the game, and whatever happens normally just turns into a flame war(which I am normally a part of).

Ok, well UN is officially done talking on these forums. If you have questions or concerns then you can mail me directly. We welcome DeathX to the "Try and kill UN bandwagon. Thanks and Goodbye!
Oh, the irony...I love it.

Leave it to the mighty redneck and UN's biggest trash talker to start a pnpoop then run off with their tail between their legs when it goes sour on them. Thank you for continuing to fully live up to everyones expectations of you, UN (edit on the op and all. lol) . :icon_wink:

Honestly I can't believe it took you this long to figure out why people can't stand you, if you even have. Fits the pattern, though, for you to take forever to learn from your mistakes.

:)

DeletedUser

a few of your players have come to us begging to get invites

Hehe, it seems everyone wants to join the mighty UN war machine..

renshi p on 23.07. at 02:38
Hello,
Can i join UN i want to live and we all know that DeathX and Kata are rubbish. There downfall will only be a short way away..
Moulson11 on 23.07. at 04:01
What makes you think that?
renshi p on 23.07. at 13:00
Because they think a Nuke is 6000 Spears and 1000 heavy cav.. there just noobs and won't last long..
Moulson11 on 23.07. at 15:21
LMAO yeah i totally believe that one.
...I'll need to sit you to check on your troop counts first before even considering you
renshi p on 23.07. at 16:00
Theres a problem with that one, i have no Troops at the moment, all are on a very long journey to hug a UN member..
So will this be a problem?
:icon_rolleyes:

gemadar

I do have a question.....

Why is UN wasting Nukes on Bada$$ thats the inactive tribe for Kata and Dx??

Oh wait, never mind i answered my own question......its because they won't fight :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92140

Sometimes I have sent nukes and a noble train without rams...If a village is close enough to me and I have it scouted beforehand and know that a single nuke without rams followed by a noble train will take the village I will not send the rams...

Better to get a village with a lvl 20 wall than knock it down to just build it back up again.

ser0

SO its it going to start looking like this soon?

Side 1:
Tribes: DeathX NMS =CB= ~CB~ -V-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,162
Side 2: 2,746
Difference: 2,416

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 272
Side 2: 283
Difference: 11

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 40,270,619
Side 2: 23,736,221
Difference: 16,534,398

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,570,141
Side 2: 2,574,878
Difference: 4,737

chart

Wow... you guys are doing great!!! :D

ser0

If Deathx really starts hitting UN w40.. We could see the end of this family quite soon..:lol:

DeletedUser80956

Bold words... You've better have alot of nobles ready lol

DeletedUser

If Deathx really starts hitting UN w40.. We could see the end of this family quite soon..:lol:

Dear me... I hope you're in UN.

They've lasted a long while, but the end will come. And there will be those that will beg for membership to other tribes, and some that will die fighting. Too bad I won't see it happen. I never got a single attack launched on me whilst I was seriously playing. I hope this thread doesn't get closed for off topic conversation...

Anyway, it'll be interesting if Kata joins the fray. The post UN era will leave the east a pit of meshing tribes. I'll have to keep an eye on the map I think.

DeletedUser

The post UN era will leave the east a pit of meshing tribes

And from the looks of it, give kata and DeathX control of the entire south.. :icon_confused:
This war will be a long dragged out one with many months of fighting to come, neither side will make much gain for a while yet until the war gets into full swing. I predict 7 months of fighting before UN finally crumbles like WRATH and inactivity starts to cause them to split and tensions break the family appart.

DeletedUser

7 months? if an actual effort is put to fighting from kata and deathx i dont see it being half that, everyone knows kata and nms's close roots, and i dont see kata having much trouble on rage. so they have alot of resources to use against un, whereas un has a few fronts open, if nms deathx and kata make coordinated efforts at hitting un i would estimate it being fatally crippled. If not disbanded then fighting a clearly loosing fight. I would estimate within 3 months of the beginning of a serious assault, if the pressure isnt lifted.

DeletedUser

good luck to everyone who decides to jump in on the Great War.

Jump in?? :icon_eek:

Im sorry but have you not read any of the above posts, as shown, UN declared on DeathX by attacking them, they went round to Kata and asked to kill deathX. Now jumping in really isn't the word..

This gangbang was brought on by UN themselves, NMS and CB may have been fighting UN, but they started on DeathX all by themselves so you can't cry gangbang now if your foolish leaders instigated it..:icon_neutral:

if it takes that many tribes to bring down UN

Again im not sure what map your looking at but UN mass recruited and allied thier way to control the east, im unsure if your familiar with this games logic but usually the Tribe with more villages of Troops will win as long as they stay active and dedicated..

DeletedUser

Jump in?? :icon_eek:

Im sorry but have you not read any of the above posts, as shown, UN declared on DeathX by attacking them, they went round to Kata and asked to kill deathX. Now jumping in really isn't the word..

This gangbang was brought on by UN themselves, NMS and CB may have been fighting UN, but they started on DeathX all by themselves so you can't cry gangbang now if your foolish leaders instigated it..:icon_neutral:

Again im not sure what map your looking at but UN mass recruited and allied thier way to control the east, im unsure if your familiar with this games logic but usually the Tribe with more villages of Troops will win as long as they stay active and dedicated..

LMAO...WE started against DeathX? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WRONG...We had someone inside the Kata/DeathX family send us info from their forums that Kata was planning on dropping the alliance and showed us proof that DeathX was planning to attack us. Now, who attacked first I don't know for sure, but they were definitely planning and we just happened to find out.