DeathX vs UN W40

DeletedUser93066

im sorry core eveytime you post it makes me laugh. your so full of yourself its comical :lol: i just hope kata does a better job then their family tribe dx. i never get any incomings from them. its boring the crap out of me!

But talk is cheap. lets start playing the game. I hope mac you come at me. i want to face a top ranked player and shall i get defeated i would be glad it was by you. let the fun begin!!

This whole game is comical. I watch lotsa anime and steal dialogues off it. Heh. Glad you liked it. And trust me even tho it sounds comical your turn will come and it will sure Torn you apart :)

DeletedUser

Kata, the best thing you could possibly do is quit making excuses for everything and just admit, you screwed around with our border agreements. Nothing was ever your fault and UN was always the ones who wanted/tried to work things out.

Now you come on here like Laz did and try to be sad little puppies and get some sort of lame morale support from the rest of W40.

Get over it already, WE DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Core has lied sooooo many times to the UN council it's not even funny. He stepped down as duke and is now co duke? Will you at least make up your mind which position you hold?

I understand Kata, I would join the humpty dumpty gang bang train if I knew if/when UN came out of these wars alive we were gonna come after you next, so might as well take the help while you have it right?

It's also amazing how core and his little rubber ducky phoenix stayed away from the communication for so long and now are all over the forums...

Anyways, UN welcomes whoever, we're not gonna back down or get scared and run away with our tails between our legs. WE actually stand up and fight unlike some tribes we know.

BRING IT ON RAINBOW FAIRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

gemadar

Here i sit trying to come up with something to say and yet the only thing that comes to mind is this.......

Good-Bye!

Tellgar

Kata, the best thing you could possibly do is quit making excuses for everything and just admit, you screwed around with our border agreements. Nothing was ever your fault and UN was always the ones who wanted/tried to work things out.

You know, when I read this part, I actually though, he's actually using wit, and being funny, you had my attention. Then the rest of your comments just ruined it. Some people should end what they say 1 sentence earlier, you on the other hand should end what you say 5 paragraphs earlier.

Anyways, good luck Kata, I hope you win.

Oh and some stats, so this thread isn't totally off topic...

Side 1:
Tribes: UN 40A, UN W40
Side 2:
Tribes: DeathX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 506
Side 2: 322
Difference: 184

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 12
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,280,743
Side 2: 2,476,430
Difference: 1,804,313

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,099
Side 2: 104,126
Difference: 38,027

chart

kotche

Putting all the bad blood aside I'm actually excited to be warring with Kata.

This is tribalwars after all right?

If I'm going to war a tribe in this world then it may as well be against the tribe that everyone seems to rate as the best in the world.

I look forward to the war ahead and hope my tribemates can share the same view.

Good luck to Kata and UN and please try and refrain from insulting each other in the forums, let your ponies do the talking.

Ah well I tried... :icon_rolleyes:

ser0

Anyways, UN welcomes whoever, we're not gonna back down or get scared and run away with our tails between our legs. WE actually stand up and fight unlike some tribes we know.

Whats all this "WE" stuff? All your doing is talking here and not playing your account. I seriously do not think that you speak for the UN tribe on at least 90% of your comments.

DeletedUser

Hehe, it seems everyone wants to join the mighty UN war machine..

renshi p on 23.07. at 02:38
Hello,
Can i join UN i want to live and we all know that DeathX and Kata are rubbish. There downfall will only be a short way away..
Moulson11 on 23.07. at 04:01
What makes you think that?
renshi p on 23.07. at 13:00
Because they think a Nuke is 6000 Spears and 1000 heavy cav.. there just noobs and won't last long..
Moulson11 on 23.07. at 15:21
LMAO yeah i totally believe that one.
...I'll need to sit you to check on your troop counts first before even considering you
renshi p on 23.07. at 16:00
Theres a problem with that one, i have no Troops at the moment, all are on a very long journey to hug a UN member..
So will this be a problem?

This one had me lauging ....
lol...