Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

maybe my roomy but not sure about me, guess I should of said know of *crying for wub*

DeletedUser

Honestly, I wasn't trying to reach top 20 , let alone 10. I will be getting out this bunch soon because we have decided that we will reach it again later on. So yeah , I'm 1/3 of Teh.Cyclops. Keep an eye out for me if you want. Doesn't matter to me really.

DeletedUser

only those who i can recognize or who are brave enough to come out of alias publicly :icon_wink: .

1 Hate Machine. Funk! 483 1 483
- too many co-players for my liking, i was rank 1 in w47 with 4-co-players so i know with the massive activity on semi-rim account it's not a big deal to get rank 1, there is hardly 1-2 challenging players . activity has no match in tw should stay at rank 1 for a while at least till there are few villages.

2 Passive duo Apathy 451 1 451
-Nima and money , as usual they will stay in top 10. normally their tribe mess up with noobs (not you sp.ag :icon_redface: ) and they suffers. let's see if holly can avoid that scenario.

3 ImTheNoobKing Cruel 396 1 396
- he was my neighbor in in w4x ( i don't remember which but it was church world , couldn't get a chance to fight him as his tribe quit the world) , anyways pretty decent player and an aggressive player.

4 mohua 371 1 371
last time i saw him was world 2x. very good player. he managed to be top 3 in the world back then in a competitive world.should stay in top 10 if he is serious.

5 PL Nero PL~N~³ 364 1 364
Not sure but i think there was a polish guy in one of the earlier worlds with similar name, who made a polish tribe and challenged .net players and then we never heard from him after few weeks :lol:. i could be wrong but few similarities :icon_rolleyes: m too lazy to go and search forums :icon_neutral:.

13 The Woolly Bully SHEEPS 339 1 339
-wrong place ,wrong time :icon_wink:

14 J-i-M -GW! 339 1 339
branco and joey :icon_evil:... n00bs members should not co-play it's not fair for the rest .very strong account shouldn't have any problem in dominating their area.

20 Escalation 323 1 323
i think busmad mentioned earlier this was his account. i was with him in one of the worlds. good player, very active. if he is solo then could drop from 20 soon but long term this will be solid account.

Few mentions other than top 20:

Ihatetherain: restarted after being in top 10 :icon_confused:. now did some noob farmed :icon_wink:. i expected he would have highest LC count on server by now.

Muldie325: this noob is too active . even though he stared just a day back should get in top 10 within 1-2 weeks. i m so tempted to restart in his direction :icon_twisted: .

Two Hit KO: did he just restarted as well :icon_eek: that shows no point in getting rank 1 oda or is there...

DeletedUser

only those who i can recognize or who are brave enough to come out of alias publicly :icon_wink: .

3 ImTheNoobKing Cruel 396 1 396
- he was my neighbor in in w4x ( i don't remember which but it was church world , couldn't get a chance to fight him as his tribe quit the world) , anyways pretty decent player and an aggressive player.

it was w44, I was in a K by myself trying to get premade Barney to attack me, I flamed them non stop, I wanted their O in transit before I attacked, but they wouldnt.

I recruited a noob near a couple of their members then one of my members and myself sat the noob and used his account to rim a couple of their players :icon_twisted:.

We dropped w44 out of boredom.

DeletedUser

The guy who made him restarted? Yes.

for starters I was busy on w38, the tribe I was in [O] rank 1 was in the middle of being gang banged by 4 of the other top 6 ranked tribes, while this was happening I was permma sitting 2 accounts and taking regular sits on a third, all of which were under constant attack, i had no time for w41.

In all those incomings and seeing train after train, on 4 accounts I only lost a couple villas, and they were resnipes.

Not to mention, you backstabbed me, and yes I know that happens, I just dont have to play that way to get what I want, and as i remember, you were rimmed not long after that.

You are who on this world.... No hiding...

DeletedUser

for starters I was busy on w38, the tribe I was in [O] rank 1 was in the middle of being gang banged by 4 of the other top 6 ranked tribes, while this was happening I was permma sitting 2 accounts and taking regular sits on a third, all of which were under constant attack, i had no time for w41.

In all those incomings and seeing train after train, on 4 accounts I only lost a couple villas, and they were resnipes.

Not to mention, you backstabbed me, and yes I know that happens, I just dont have to play that way to get what I want, and as i remember, you were rimmed not long after that.

You are who on this world.... No hiding...

Yes and not. Since the begin i wanted to farmed you. My leader said me to don't do it as you were going to be recrute (we had a topic on this, you may have read it).

When the tribe disband, i took my chance. Few times late i was in Delirium and i had to go in holidays. My sitter did not sat me, and when i came back, i was farmed. So i stopped the world.

I'm One-SmiLe, and i stop at the end of the week. I have 1 co-player who will continu to play on.

Nudist

The first place lead over the rest of the top 20 is pretty darn impressive. I guess having multiple co-players has it's advantages ;)