Top 20 Players

Shusaku Chiba

I cried a single tear for you.

Hope it was a big un.

Hmmm... I find that (multi Accounting) to be something hard to believe. Hope they get it fixed soon.

I think maybe my co player accidently did not delete an account at start up; could be wrong - still haven't heard from them.

Don't think some 26 pointer should be a big deal.

DeletedUser

I think maybe my co player accidently did not delete an account at start up; could be wrong - still haven't heard from them.

I've seen people get banned for that before

Shusaku Chiba

I bottled it in memory of you guys..

I'm a memory already? It's been a day and I'm still rank 1... no doubt I'll drop out the top 100 after punishment but I'll be back. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92023

Well, I got a harsh punishment on speed for the exact same thing. So im guessing you should get punished to.

DeletedUser

Well, I got a harsh punishment on speed for the exact same thing. So im guessing you should get punished to.

Wishing harm to others when they've really done nothing to deserve it isn't very nice, Mike.

It's happened to me before too - I appealed and the ban was lifted without punishment - they just left the account I was no longer using (26 points) banned.

DeletedUser

Wishing harm to others when they've really done nothing to deserve it isn't very nice, Mike.

It's happened to me before too - I appealed and the ban was lifted without punishment - they just left the account I was no longer using (26 points) banned.
Conor D:

I thought you were in Scotland D:

Shusaku Chiba

It's pretty epic actually. Free Internet on the buses and trains and in the shops etc. That's completely new to me, was a nice surprise :D

On the buses :icon_surprised: ... I think I've been misinformed about Scotland.

My job as an assassin has never taken me there.

Shusaku Chiba

I'm really enjoying your take on the top 20 players.. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry boss, Karma and the rest of the world. If I could get onto my account I'd have a look and give you my opinion. Gimme a few mins. :)

ackcody

At this pace.. we should be top 20 within a week.
You core players need to step up yo game, yo.