Fall of the Northeast-East Area

DeletedUser

Okay lets look back in history shall we. XIII and [D3TH] were both technically winning the wars that caused their demise. I have not said that DOR was better nor did I say that -3- was bad. I don't even consider this a war cause the only fighting is in one or two K's. Anyways back to the topic. -3- is falling thats it, I will not stand and say DOR is better then -3- but I don't see a different color in a K that has been ruled by DOR for awhile yet I see two to three colors in the territory that was owned by -3- including their corner K. And it is shocking to hear anyone has respect for me I thought I killed those people off a long time ago. Anyways like me or not I am posting this stats or no stats there can hardly be no way -3- will win this war with DOR (and NN, ANGEL, etc....if it comes to that) I sorry, but that is just the bottom line.

AndyJc

Okay lets look back in history shall we. XIII and [D3TH] were both technically winning the wars that caused their demise. I have not said that DOR was better nor did I say that -3- was bad. I don't even consider this a war cause the only fighting is in one or two K's. Anyways back to the topic. -3- is falling thats it, I will not stand and say DOR is better then -3- but I don't see a different color in a K that has been ruled by DOR for awhile yet I see two to three colors in the territory that was owned by -3- including their corner K. And it is shocking to hear anyone has respect for me I thought I killed those people off a long time ago. Anyways like me or not I am posting this stats or no stats there can hardly be no way -3- will win this war with DOR (and NN, ANGEL, etc....if it comes to that) I sorry, but that is just the bottom line.

Even I will freely admit there were no many stats windows when XIII were winning against COD conquerswise at least. D3TH also was sometimes ahead against XIII but was ignoring XXXX to maintain this and therefore losing loads of villages to them.

Oh and I'm at war on -3-'s side not DORs.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 4SKIN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOR
Players:

Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 71
Side 2: 0
Difference: 71

lol was a while ago now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79609

^That was relevant how?

-3- are stronger than you give them credit for, you watch, they'll be here this time next year.

DeletedUser

^That was relevant how?

-3- are stronger than you give them credit for, you watch, they'll be here this time next year.

would you like us to hit -3- then to prove ur wrong?

if they had any go nads they would put an end to the stuipid war with dor, and hitting COD, lol
U guys just like to get nobled and do nothing about it?

AndyJc

Ulti Tony is showing how completely pointless including DOR as a possible strength in the north is when he can noble that many at huge range.

DeletedUser

my words on this.

DOR has no opportunity to take the north-east until more members are active. Personally, i think NN will most likely gain control, unless edcap decides to let XXXX into the mix

DeletedUser64821

Ulti Tony is showing how completely pointless including DOR as a possible strength in the north is when he can noble that many at huge range.

All caps made by 4skin were on Darth Poof, who was under attack when he joined. Finally Mike just dismissed him. K34, K44, K45. Not a huge range.

AndyJc

All caps made by 4skin were on Darth Poof, who was under attack when he joined. Finally Mike just dismissed him. K34, K44, K45. Not a huge range.

Tribe was a huge range away.

However all that means is that Mike took in a player clearly not up to the task and it took over 50 losses for him to realise that.

DeletedUser

Tony for President ! :D

Lol

no i only posted it because.......... after we had nobled 2 villages from dor, i got contacted by the DOR duke, telling us attacking them is an act of war bla bla, even tho theyre player was in our K,
i tried explaining to mike that we were K cleaning , but no if we continued it would be war

70 villas later we had still not received 1 incoming, thats all

DeletedUser

4skin controls the north east

who's gna say what :D

They don't. Nobody controls the NE right now.

Just makes DORs stats even harder to defend if supposedly "half" of -3-'s active members have left them.

^ this.

If DOR cannot get its act together even if -3- is falling to bits, they might as well disband or start praying to god instead of bothering to defend.

Tony for President ! :D

He'd be a better PM than any of the candidates for PM in Australia right now. He led XIII quite well in its glory days.

As we've seen recently, DOR could not fight even if it was a 10k player who built 1 sword, 1 spear and 1 scout for every 12k village he got. From this point, unless DOR can turn things around, there is no way they will win the war, and as long as -3- can remember where the 'Attack' button is, I highly doubt we will see them taking the lead.

Despite this, -3- is most certainly crumbling, and with that, any sense of order goes in the NE. From here, its anybody's game. If I were -3-, I would have focused on ridding myself of DOR first, unless these breakoff tribes wanted war now.

DeletedUser

so by that you'll say that DOR is kicking -3-'s ass LOL

and btw -3- is till much larger than DOR and LOL is still beating them

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: -3-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 368
Side 2: 105
Difference: 263

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,548,069
Side 2: 1,007,698
Difference: 2,540,371

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174,940
Side 2: 10,106
Difference: 164,834

chart

[/SPOIL]

Drak dont try to prove DOR is better than -3- lol they are failing in every single possible way and even while -3- was supposed to be falling they managed to take 1 vil from them lol.

WHo the hell cares?

2 noob tribes are trying to beat each other up, and failing BTW.
It isnt a war, its a cat fight.
-3- have never been a good tribe, and DOR, they would have done better to stay under the rock they came out of.

DeletedUser

lk nub go and fight XXXX or do something

ohh wiat you're too nooby to do it

DeletedUser79609

WHo the hell cares?

2 noob tribes are trying to beat each other up, and failing BTW.
It isnt a war, its a cat fight.
-3- have never been a good tribe, and DOR, they would have done better to stay under the rock they came out of.

If -3- aren't a good tribe, why are they still here? Look at the early top (10/20) opinions posts. People are saying the same stuff now as they were then. Yes they deserve credit for being a consistent pain in the ass but eventually they will have to realise that they are wrong. Yes -3- are noobs, -3- is pathetic, -3- is everything you call them, when you compare them to XXXX and $CoD$. -3- has never had any respect and quite frankly they deserve some.

@tony, if you think you can break -3-, go ahead hit them, they're like a rolling riot sheild.

DeletedUser

if -3- are so "unbreakable" then why are there 2 tribes that are made up of old -3- members? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser79609

Your missing the point that there is NN, MHR AND -3-.

-3- have lost their better members (like me :p) and you still can't break them. So yeah, unbreakable.

x2dezjohn

Not so sure your one of the better players you left before you was going to get kicked :/

DeletedUser79609

:p One day you'll admit i'm better than you.

Lol

John, no more spam!

DeletedUser54315

If -3- aren't a good tribe, why are they still here?

Lack of opposition

-3- has never had any respect and quite frankly they deserve some.

Respect is earned and just still being here is not sufficient, collectively -3- has not done enough to gain my respect although they contain a few individuals who have

They had the chance to emerge from XIII's shadow but in my opinion haven't.