Fall of the Northeast-East Area

DeletedUser

Since the forums have gone concentrated on the area of three or four topics in the last few months lets bring in a different topic.

Why can't any tribe seem to reclaim the Northeast-East area after the fall of the XIII Family?
-3- tried but ultimately failed in doing so, CoD can't even seem to get a strong hold without faultering to the tribe of ~CBS~. This raises another question to me though, Who's going to be the next to and try and claim the Northeast. With the fall of -3- in process it is just another matter of time before we all start seeing 10 different colors up there and all scattered to the point that it will make your eyes go color blind. Will it be XXXX, will -3- raise again, will XIV gain control over the -3- and NN tribes in the area, or will we just have another scattered world were all the superpowers (CoD, XXXX, BDeath, DOR) will have to clean up another mess left behind by another tribe that couldn't keep its members in check. What will happen?

I know that some people are dying to flame me right now, but I am serious. I want to know your answers.

darkaniken2

I could take over the northeast... just give me an account to eat, and I'll have the entire area under control within two months. :)

AndyJc

Right noobsicle.

-3- tried?

You realise XIII never ruled the NE right? -3- have held it for like a year now? Its only the last week or so that -3- has broken down.
Also yet again, -3- rank 4, DOR rank 5 so how are DOR a superpower?

Dark, that could be fun :)

DeletedUser

No tribe outside the Top 3 rates a mention these days.

I personally believe they will remain a disorganised mess up in the North-East until someone comes along and nobles them all, unless somehow they can all unite and realise falling apart in a mess won't help their cause.

-3- have always been hiding behind XIII, and as predicted, when they faced a significant challenge or problems or a potential war, they've fallen apart. Way. To. Go.

DeletedUser79609

The northeast going to turn into a war zone. Full on bitch fight, slapping included.

-3- said they are staying out of the breakaways business, MHR, NN, WSS??? (If you can call us a tribe) but eventually they will realise that they have to make a choice:

- Lose the northeast while fighting DOR
or
- NAP/Finish DOR fast, and clean up what theve held for ages

The only problem with both options is -3-'s ability. Can they keep fighting DOR in their current state and if the outcome of that decision is to NAP DOR, are -3- capable of cleaning up NN & MHR, who are supposedly the best members that -3- had.

It's all about -3-, the next diplomatic move Spell makes could decide the fate of the north :O

DeletedUser79609

4Skin controls erectile disfunctions, or atleast thats what I was told.

DeletedUser

No tribe outside the Top 3 rates a mention these days.

I personally believe they will remain a disorganised mess up in the North-East until someone comes along and nobles them all, unless somehow they can all unite and realise falling apart in a mess won't help their cause.

-3- have always been hiding behind XIII, and as predicted, when they faced a significant challenge or problems or a potential war, they've fallen apart. Way. To. Go.

Really??? what potential threat did -3- faced and cause its downfall

nate?? who we got to quit after he declared DOR??? who are all inactive and we've been kicking their ass since Day 1

DeletedUser

I didn't add DOR to mention a superpower it is just that DOR has been winning this "war" with -3- also besides XXXX they are also the closest to the area in mention.

x2dezjohn

I didn't add DOR to mention a superpower it is just that DOR has been winning this "war" with -3- also besides XXXX they are also the closest to the area in mention.

Side 1:
Tribes: -3-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOR
Players:

Timeframe: 30/03/2010 00:00:00 to 15/07/2010 20:14:42

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,344
Side 2: 385
Difference: 959

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,721,368
Side 2: 3,791,193
Difference: 8,930,175

chart

DeletedUser

elfs I used to respect you man but WHERE THE HELL DID IT OCCUR TO YOU THAT DOR ARE "WINNING"???????? :mad:

darkaniken2

I lol, because DOR are still there while -3- continue to fall...

DeletedUser

so by that you'll say that DOR is kicking -3-'s ass LOL

and btw -3- is till much larger than DOR and LOL is still beating them

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: -3-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DOR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 368
Side 2: 105
Difference: 263

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,548,069
Side 2: 1,007,698
Difference: 2,540,371

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 174,940
Side 2: 10,106
Difference: 164,834

chart

[/SPOIL]

Drak dont try to prove DOR is better than -3- lol they are failing in every single possible way and even while -3- was supposed to be falling they managed to take 1 vil from them lol.

darkaniken2

Regardless of how well or otherwise DOR is doing, they aren't the ones losing over half their members, are they?

DeletedUser

well firstly -3- hasnt lost even half its members and they are still here controlling more Ks then DOR and are beating in stats so I still don't see whether DOR is doing better or not.

-3-'s growing rates are much larger than DOR at most times of the war -3- nobled from DOR more than DOR nobled in total and each time causes them to lose points and area.

AndyJc

Regardless of how well or otherwise DOR is doing, they aren't the ones losing over half their members, are they?

Just makes DORs stats even harder to defend if supposedly "half" of -3-'s active members have left them.

DeletedUser

well DOR isn't taking any -3-'s villages, there losing villages, the last time i check they havent nobled a single -3- village since the 12th of july