[THE TV] Decision on Hammerin'

Hybookie

I would love to see Jubal come back and try to make an excuse of why he quit. He looses some villages and then "Bye Bye". I think he perfectly reflects his tribe.

Wow mick there you go assuming once again. We know why he left and the reasons behind it. This was something he was going to do months ago. After his 2nd vacation he realized he did not miss TW and that he was done. Simple as that. No need to come on here and make some lame ass bullshit statement like you did. But coming from an a****** like yourself I wouldn't expect anything less. He was a great player and just decided to call it quits. I do find it funny how your comment said he lost villages and quit. When he actually quit 3-4 days prior to there 2nd wave of attacks. How did the 1st wave go with them? Oh yeah that's right he came out ahead by 2 villages.

So why dont you get your facts straight before posting some BS again OK??

Mick876

When are you taking your Vacation Hybookie? Or you gonna think of another way to delete?

Hybookie

When are you taking your Vacation Hybookie? Or you gonna think of another way to delete?

Already took mine Thanks for asking. Oh so what your saying is that you dont take vacations? You just sit you ass in front of a computer day in and day out? Is that what your saying? ITs funny though that no matter how many times you get attacked you kids always come out with the lame comment about HE QUIT BECAUSE OF ATTACKS.

cmon douche be a little more original then then that ok? When I quit/delete I will do just that. When the game starts to have to take priority over my RL responsibilities then its time to toss in the towel. It doesnt mean Im a bad player It means a game is not your life. its something to have fun with.

It just sounds to me like your priorities are f***ed up. Cant help you there captain.

Like I said before and I will say it again. Jubs was going to quit MONTHS ago and he ended up staying to only help the tribe out. He wanted out so he quit when he got back after his 2nd 2 week vacation. I don't blame him with the loss of some players over the past 2-3 months its not the same.

So in YOUR words which means absolutely garbage if someone successfully defends against attacks and then one day just decided tw was not what it used to be they quit because it wasnt fun to them, they quit because of attacks? Wow you put alot into that one didnt yah captain?

Wow mick get a life dude because it sounds like TW is your sole means of a social network.

Oh and another note. I thought you played other worlds? I dont see that in your sig anymore. So is it reason to believe you couldnt hack the attacks? Would love to hear why as I have a feeling its the pot calling the kettle black.

Mick876

Wow mick get a life dude because it sounds like TW is your sole means of a social network.

Oh and another note. I thought you played other worlds? I dont see that in your sig anymore. So is it reason to believe you couldnt hack the attacks? Would love to hear why as I have a feeling its the pot calling the kettle black.

Nope, i have facebook aswell :icon_biggrin:

And i do play other worlds,

God of HIRE - W6
opolupan - W23
Civilion - W30

Still going strong :)

DeletedUser79042

Once upon a time not so long ago, AK_Iceman wrote:

THE will be following it's normal protocol of not dismissing anyone during war time, so you don't have to worry about us skewing stats. Inactive or not, they are our villages to defend and we will do so.
^^ http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4569277&postcount=617

I am so sorry for you all in THE atm. You should probably disband since your leadership is ... bookie now as it seems. But:

When I quit/delete I will do just that.
Please don't! We need to clear these after taking your churches down when we decide to. See, barbarians are religious and that will make things too timetaking for us :lol:

It is still amazing that your posts keep being those of a person who likes to insult everyone around even those who visit the forums. I used to call you arrogant. No. You are someone who likes to insult all readers. Nothing more. Allways the same atttude. Which is rather amazing especially after your last milestone : "succeeding" in loosing Jubal ! I really think that was your exclusive failure to see that coming. Jubal quit on the 4th of August. After everyone was launching against him and the accounts he was sitting. Endgame for him.

But who cares about all these now? I have already made a suggestion to BH leadership, to keep your original ingame name of Hybookie (keeping at least 1 vill active), you know ... as a pet :lol:

Your days/weeks are numbered as you realise. You can allways drive an ... S_P account the coming weeks according to your TW habits if you wish, or simply delete. Petra would not mind. Jubal did. He wanted his ingame name to stay in his possesion AFTER THE's downfall. That is why he did not pass his account to any of you aces...

You may be a good TW player according to your ... self assesment from time to time :icon_neutral: (I never read others writing anything about your "performance" - I do remember though WE KICKED YOUR B*** with Hammer when you were in TER :lol:, that is why you quit for THE big dream tribe of yours), but Jubal was a really good TW player. You "burned" him out! That is the case actually...
Spleens post was very revealing about him being a monster player sitting half the tribe. Yours was a misguiding one as allways.

Lastly, should you decide to quit, GOOD RIDDANCE ! You shall not be missed by anyone anyway...:icon_neutral:

robot out

PSL Hybookie last vill will probably remain around. As ... test range for nukes and cats :lol: For old times sake :lol: Too bad your replacement player was a model player and noble person who unfortunately had to "suffer" carrying your ingame name all these months. She was probably not told the whole story of whose account she was offered...

spleen mage

A few things. I'm going be as honest as I can, though I guess it's only my opinion.

- THE is in rapid decline, and probably wont last much longer. There's a few players that are dedicated, but lots of players that aren't. Whatever people say, or like to think, THE was once a great tribe, but as history shows, all empires, even the greatest, decline over time.

- Credit for this should go to BH, not Decide. I will give credit to Decides tenacity, but IMO Decides damage is insignificant compared to the monstrous amount of damage that BH did, and wouldn't have affected THE had BH not intervened. I'm not going to say THE were "gangbanged"; BH probably were capable of taking down THE by themselves, I think they peaked at the right time, while THE's activity started to wane round about the Decide/Hammer wars. Kudos to them, a very good tribe.

- I can't truly say I know Jubals reason for leaving, I don't, but I would say that the account sitting would have been the biggest factor, as he did a hell of alot of it, at which point the game becomes hard-work, rather then fun. I believe he was more then capable of fending of an OP with minimal losses, but it's alot of work, and perhaps its pushed him over the edge. Or maybe it was just going holiday, I know I quit once after going to france for a few weeks, and realising how much better it was to not feel "tied down" to TW! But yeah, burned out is probably most likely.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

Thank you for your honesty spleen. Really unexpected to see someone from THE coming forward with so many truths. :)

robot out

inflrc

- THE is in rapid decline, and probably wont last much longer.

I think the same, although I am curious to know if THE will disband in silence as BD did or will come with some PnP communication, maybe one last video?

- ... I will give credit to Decides tenacity, but IMO Decides damage is insignificant compared to the monstrous amount of damage that BH did, and wouldn't have affected THE had BH not intervened.

Thanks for recognizing that, its strange to see some THE ppl talking something good of us.

But about what would have happened, it will be a forever question as we won't know that. Obviously, we think different, at least for me. I think that the moment that a tribe think there is no way to win a war, at that same moment that tribe have been defeated. And, as you and THE may have already realized, one thing that the world can be sure about us, is that we don't surrender. We fight til the last. If we got to lose a war, we will die fighting and we will recognize the triumph of the adversary. At the end, this is just a game, some win, other lose.

DeletedUser

A few things. I'm going be as honest as I can, though I guess it's only my opinion.

- THE is in rapid decline, and probably wont last much longer. There's a few players that are dedicated, but lots of players that aren't. Whatever people say, or like to think, THE was once a great tribe, but as history shows, all empires, even the greatest, decline over time.

- Credit for this should go to BH, not Decide. I will give credit to Decides tenacity, but IMO Decides damage is insignificant compared to the monstrous amount of damage that BH did, and wouldn't have affected THE had BH not intervened. I'm not going to say THE were "gangbanged"; BH probably were capable of taking down THE by themselves, I think they peaked at the right time, while THE's activity started to wane round about the Decide/Hammer wars. Kudos to them, a very good tribe.

- I can't truly say I know Jubals reason for leaving, I don't, but I would say that the account sitting would have been the biggest factor, as he did a hell of alot of it, at which point the game becomes hard-work, rather then fun. I believe he was more then capable of fending of an OP with minimal losses, but it's alot of work, and perhaps its pushed him over the edge. Or maybe it was just going holiday, I know I quit once after going to france for a few weeks, and realising how much better it was to not feel "tied down" to TW! But yeah, burned out is probably most likely.

A fairly accurate post, it seems that THE players can be graceful when the time comes. I would have to disagree with one point however, and this is not out of personal dislike or bias, but I would not call THE a "great" tribe at any point in their time here. I would say they were certainly very very good, but greatness may be a little too far.

spleen mage

A fairly accurate post, it seems that THE players can be graceful when the time comes. I would have to disagree with one point however, and this is not out of personal dislike or bias, but I would not call THE a "great" tribe at any point in their time here. I would say they were certainly very very good, but greatness may be a little too far.

Perhaps, but in which case I wouldn't say that any tribe, barring BD in their prime deserve that title.

Thanks for recognizing that, its strange to see some THE ppl talking something good of us.

But about what would have happened, it will be a forever question as we won't know that. Obviously, we think different, at least for me. I think that the moment that a tribe think there is no way to win a war, at that same moment that tribe have been defeated. And, as you and THE may have already realized, one thing that the world can be sure about us, is that we don't surrender. We fight til the last. If we got to lose a war, we will die fighting and we will recognize the triumph of the adversary. At the end, this is just a game, some win, other lose.

Well, after (wrongly) giving DECIDE up for dead earlier, I can't help but be impressed. Like I said, I'd like to think THE could have won through, but I can't predict what would have happened, and I guess everyone's always going to give the benefit of the doubt to their own tribe. But you're right, it's just a game, and no point to not give credit where credit's due. I'm not a big fan of trash talk myself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Perhaps, but in which case I wouldn't say that any tribe, barring BD in their prime deserve that title.

BD I would certainly say achieved greatness, despite my disdain for some of their members. I think THE achieved a lot in their time here, even if I disagreed with some of what they did, and some of what has been said by them throughout their time here, they certainly did well and showed they can play.

Personally I believe if Phoenx defeat RAM, it will be hard to deny what these guys have done as anything other than greatness, I haven't been with them the whole time, but there have been few signs of anyone being better.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Already took mine Thanks for asking. Oh so what your saying is that you dont take vacations? You just sit you ass in front of a computer day in and day out? Is that what your saying? ITs funny though that no matter how many times you get attacked you kids always come out with the lame comment about HE QUIT BECAUSE OF ATTACKS.

cmon douche be a little more original then then that ok? When I quit/delete I will do just that. When the game starts to have to take priority over my RL responsibilities then its time to toss in the towel. It doesnt mean Im a bad player It means a game is not your life. its something to have fun with.

It just sounds to me like your priorities are f***ed up. Cant help you there captain.

Like I said before and I will say it again. Jubs was going to quit MONTHS ago and he ended up staying to only help the tribe out. He wanted out so he quit when he got back after his 2nd 2 week vacation. I don't blame him with the loss of some players over the past 2-3 months its not the same.

So in YOUR words which means absolutely garbage if someone successfully defends against attacks and then one day just decided tw was not what it used to be they quit because it wasnt fun to them, they quit because of attacks? Wow you put alot into that one didnt yah captain?

So basically what you are saying is that Jubal quit cause of The's lack of active players. Pretty much means that he threw in the towel, dont you say? The reason is not important, its the action of actually quitting that is!!!

Players can and will sit inactive in a tribe forever, logging in occasionally, just to keep the account alive..... Its when the pressure gets too much that most people finally decide to leave. Jubal may have been a helluva beast in his time, But he still quit.

nothing can be said in defense, Real life may be more important, etc etc... does not matter. Fact still remains, Jubal was not a quitter, yet he still quit. Its a sad result, but it boils down to the same thing!

Its a sad day indeed, as i played next to no role in teh downfall of THE, cept to heckle and harass THEm into their current situation, which is precisely how i described their downfall months ago.....

cececole

Vacation?

So, I have been on vacation for a few weeks and rather inactive this past week. Didja' miss me? You didn't even notice I was gone :(

Being as vacation is over, the question is: Should I just quit and press "delete" or come back and kick jp's ass? I admit, I thought I had set and emergency sitter (but didn't) and got caught without the internet access opening the door for jp to grab a couple of my villas. Thankfully the alert souls in DECIDE took notice and all is well....but I guess I do owe a few nukes to jp now.....

I was a little regretful that as I was departing on my trip I could not participate in the jubal op as I was intransit, etc. Now I am really sorry that I missed my chance to bid him a fond farewell and can take no credit for boring him out of the game by capping his villages into boredom. Really, we didn't think he would cave so easily and I thought he would be around after my 10 day holiday. Can't say I am disappointed to see him go though...able enemy that he was.

So, should we offer to 5 members of THE a place in DECIDE and maybe they would like to surrender now? Jubal was the most active player we were seeing on our THE fronts (don't know who is active against BH), but I am hopeful that I could get BH to take a few of you off the fugee list if you wanted to surrender to us now and not wait for the back-to-school rush* :D

*Raise your hand if you think that the next player to soon delete from THE will have the explanation attached "S/he had to start school again and found that they were just too busy with their class workload to continue with TW."? Universities are starting up again here in the U.S. next week and I see a nice excuse for you all in that. Or is someone else in THE planning another <perma->vacation a la jubal????

spleen mage

When a game stops being fun, is there much point in carrying on? That's what sitting multiple accounts for an extended period of time does to you. Jubal isn't a "quitter" anymore then anyone else who's ever stopped playing TW.

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

got caught without the internet access opening the door for jp to grab a couple of my villas. Thankfully the alert souls in DECIDE took notice and all is well....but I guess I do owe a few nukes to jp now.....
bah...

JP is missing for some weeks now. Probably on (perma ?) vacation from TW as well :icon_wink: . Must have been a sitter who did that puny damage to your "dead in the water" account. If he fired alot of nukes to cap these 2-3 takes, then maybe the iceman account is the one going barb the coming days, "unloading" its nukes on a target. Same as JP's own account some weeks ago, that afterwards went barb...

should we offer to 5 members of THE a place in DECIDE
Is 5 written @ random, or do you have a list? Careful, as I at least, have unfinished business with a couple of them as you know. :icon_evil: And some others share THE same feelings :icon_wink:

robot out

PS
Jubal isn't a "quitter" anymore then anyone else who's ever stopped playing TW

We have agreed to that. All of us. Jubal is a player who stopped playing. That is all there is imo. Endgame for him. He could write a couple of words at the pnp though. For that only, I do criticize him.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

When a game stops being fun, is there much point in carrying on? That's what sitting multiple accounts for an extended period of time does to you. Jubal isn't a "quitter" anymore then anyone else who's ever stopped playing TW.

I wonder if this applies to me. :/

Anyway, I agree with you Spleen (what are you doing back anyway man? You were almost free! Wait, what am I doing back? :icon_eek:), some people may quit out of fear of losing, but most that really hang around long term don't. In all likelihood, its either RL, or just as you say, the boredom of it (or in my case, both), and I find it hard to believe Jubal would not fit into such a circumstance. But you have to admit, this same brag has been used against many enemies of THE, and pretty much every other tribe out there. In the end, whether right or wrong, it seems to be part of the package for a won war.

As for who gets credit, I agree also that BH should get more credit than Decide in terms of defeating THE, but Decide should get credit for not being defeated by THE, even while facing other enemies. Given that THE was arguably the top tribe since this worlds birth, that should say a lot. Decide has proven that, in the face of ridiculous odds, they truly have a passion for this game that outshines most I have known in my years of playing; so much so that one must wonder of their core team, could they be immune to the curse of RL or Boredom?

Either way, for that, the tribe gets a tip of my hat.

cececole

bah...

Is 5 written @ random, or do you have a list? Careful, as I at least, have unfinished business with a couple of them as you know. :icon_evil: And some others share THE same feelings :icon_wink:

The 5 is how many DECIDE players THE was only willing to accept when they solicited our surrender several months ago.

As for who gets the credit.....I haven't checked the stats, but it would be easy to guess that in volume of caps BH would surpass DECIDE and in volume/time at war (quicker caps). Though let me say on DECIDE's behalf that our op on jubal seems to have led directly to his decision to quit which has led directly to THE heightened talk to disband. I accept disclaimers that jubal went on vacation, and even more that he was likely burned out by heavy account-sitting duties and dispirited by the quitting of other players. But, all in all, DECIDE did the op, jubal decided to quit and that seems as if his quitting was the straw that will break THE's proverbial back. DECIDE hasn't just hung on to the cliff by our nails and waited for our enemies to be taken out by others. We have, and will continue to, attack.

DeletedUser92

Cece, first of all...It was more than five. It was about 7-8 directly, and others through taking old accounts. It was a very nice offer, one that would have seen us all staying with the people we'd been playing with for a while. It wasn't made to be snippy or snotty, and it didn't deserve the two-faced treatment you gave it. You used to talk about honor and playing fair, but you dragged us along for a month saying all you needed was "a little more time," then - boom - you and BH. Which is politically clever but two-faced to say the least.

Coincidentally...While I will say I've seen a very lovely snipe out of Inflrc, I saw something rather, well, pitiful the other day.

Subject cececole supports 35-1:1 hanryu03 Rename
Sent Aug 14,2010 08:49
Origin: 35-1:1 IM RELOADED (527|334) K35
To: AK_iceman
Destination: CeCe (520|333) K35

Units:

0 0 7905 0 65 2100 600 0 250 0 0 0

Subject S.Sgt.cat (K35 G03*) conquers 35-1:1 hanryu03 (520|333) K35 Rename
Sent Aug 14,2010 10:19
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-8.0% Misfortune

Luck
Morale: 100%

Attacker: S.Sgt.cat
Origin: K35 G03* (523|331) K35

Quantity: 0 0 6387 0 1 1366 0 0 299 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 1796 0 1 328 0 0 84 0 0 0

Defender: AK_iceman
Destination: CeCe (520|333) K35

Quantity: 0 0 7905 0 65 2100 600 0 250 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 7905 0 65 2100 600 0 250 0 0 0
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%

Defender's troops, that were in transit

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/128950
Loyalty: Dropped from 6 to -28
Important Information: Your troops were detected by your enemy

» Paste troops quantities into simulator
» Paste quantities of surviving troops into simulator » Publicize this report

As for Jubal, he did far more than anyone could ever expect of anyone playing a game. Its a game, y'see, and logging in to check four or five sat accounts, some dropped on you without a clue what to do with them, isn't fun. So Jubal did all he could, and when it stopped being fun? He quit. He isn't alone. He isn't the first and he won't be the last. Or is someone in DECIDE going to pipe up and say not one player from DECIDE has ever left because they weren't enjoying themselves, or were under attack, or whatever.

Yes. DECIDE has played remarkably better since BH got in the picture. Their top-line players are proving exactly why, when you guys weren't fighting back at all, I offered you guys a surrender and some recruitment opportunities. Because you have some very good players, there. But until BH got involved, you guys were down tremendously and things were...Dull. Unfortunately, very dull. And it did both of our tribes some damage.

Now, well, you're up. And congratulations! But its not over, folks. THE isn't quitting any time soon. We had that debate. We really, truly did; and now we're moving past it, so you guys keep coming. In fact, I realize I'm not the best player in TW. I realize there are probably some players in DECIDE that are better than me at playing this game. But, I also realize that I wouldn't support my enemy with a nuke just before my tribemate caps it, then come on and trash talk about my hypocrisies.