Orphan vs Jpeg

DeletedUser

yes i used you as an example as you have done nothing as a tribe worth talking about same as most but you seem to think you have same as most

That's because most tribes have.

[spoil]
2jez907.jpg
[/spoil]

I mean it's quite an accomplishment to go from a 3 continent spread with 35-45 member count through just about the entire world. :) Many were rimmed and they were tough days. Using as an example though, like yourself.

Just because you don't know what goes on inside the tribe, doesn't mean they don't have a difficult time. Not every one likes to publish every Op they do, we've had our share of Ground-Zeros to fight, but you being on the other side of the world and totally biased at that, I will agree to disagree.

DeletedUser

That's because most tribes have.

[spoil]
2jez907.jpg
[/spoil]

I mean it's quite an accomplishment to go from a 3 continent spread with 35-45 member count through just about the entire world. :) Many were rimmed and they were tough days. Using as an example though, like yourself.

Just because you don't know what goes on inside the tribe, doesn't mean they don't have a difficult time. Not every one likes to publish every Op they do, we've had our share of Ground-Zeros to fight, but you being on the other side of the world and totally biased at that, I will agree to disagree.

that's all well and good but noob tribes against a good tribe which you know i think you are is not the same as a real war where all sides get tested and prove there self

but yeah lets go with your last line :lol:

DeletedUser

that's all well and good but noob tribes against a good tribe which you know i think you are is not the same as a real war where all sides get tested and prove there self

So in that statement, you're saying CBears was the only decent premade on the entire north-east, thanks. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Good Job JPEG... Even if they are small and Own One K its not stopping them to Pown all noobz from Orphan,,,, Even considering to come and join the party...........

Orphan Fail.....

DeletedUser

Good Job JPEG... Even if they are small and Own One K its not stopping them to Pown all noobz from Orphan,,,, Even considering to come and join the party...........

Orphan Fail.....

They did a good job agreed.

They took less then 3% of Orphans villas so they hardly failed.

But ye ok

DeletedUser

ha and you are in DIY :icon_rolleyes:

all they have faought is nubs... then recruited them after calling them all nubs and laughing at their attacks during the war

i don't know care bears war back ground throughout this world, but you wouldn't even need to know it as your statement emplies them fighting sub par tribes... if they did fight the elite caliber as the tribes DIY declared on they would still hold a higher praise at the end

DIY is turtled into one mass... which really sucks for alot of the members of the tribe

carebears is spread throughout somewhat evenly leaveing gaps for support and coordination along with many fronts

your statement is totally biased because you now have been brain washed by DIY

lol you lost... no argument there

there sure is no argument about DIY merges and huggs :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

lol you lost... no argument there

Didnt see me say we won

*checks again*

Nope defo didnt say that, seems i was pointing to the fact that Orphan did lose :S

I put the end of war stats in to %, what there is a law against now? Show a different slant on the same numbers :icon_cool:

OH wait this is where you say something like "!you dont knwo what you mean", "you have no clue" Or something like that.

Then 1 of your DIY friends comes in and agrees with you and you virtual high 5 the comp screen cos youre awesome when your internet friends agree with you :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

ha and you are in DIY :icon_rolleyes:

all they have faought is nubs... then recruited them after calling them all nubs and laughing at their attacks during the war

i don't know care bears war back ground throughout this world, but you wouldn't even need to know it as your statement emplies them fighting sub par tribes... if they did fight the elite caliber as the tribes DIY declared on they would still hold a higher praise at the end

DIY is turtled into one mass... which really sucks for alot of the members of the tribe

carebears is spread throughout somewhat evenly leaveing gaps for support and coordination along with many fronts

your statement is totally biased because you now have been brain washed by DIY

there sure is no argument about DIY merges and huggs :icon_eek:

Yes i am brain washed over a game what has the world come to :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yes i know i am a bad man rl love and the tw love :icon_redface: :lol:

DeletedUser

This is not a game! How dare you even say that!
+1
Shhh i am trying to act like i have a life :lol:
Take better acting lessons.

You clearly lack an understanding in the history of TW worlds.

First off...cbears has killed at least 3 top 10 tribes already in this world...if that means nothing then what your saying is pretty much everyone but the top tribe sucks, in which case thanks for admiting that.

Second off a good number of tribes started spread out in other worlds and went on to do very well in the world. An example from another 2 speed world is world 15's tH...I lost count of the times that people posted that tH was too spread out..that they were trapped between other good tribes, that they couldn't last...yada yada yada...and they beat a number of top 10 tribes in their really active times. ...so spare me.

DeletedUser

+1

Take better acting lessons.

You clearly lack an understanding in the history of TW worlds.

First off...cbears has killed at least 3 top 10 tribes already in this world...if that means nothing then what your saying is pretty much everyone but the top tribe sucks, in which case thanks for admiting that.

Second off a good number of tribes started spread out in other worlds and went on to do very well in the world. An example from another 2 speed world is world 15's tH...I lost count of the times that people posted that tH was too spread out..that they were trapped between other good tribes, that they couldn't last...yada yada yada...and they beat a number of top 10 tribes in their really active times. ...so spare me.

Yeah me no nothing you is so much better then me because you take things so serious and class noobs as good tribes :icon_rolleyes:

and did i say anything about spread in that post or the fact if you get hit by a good tribe your spread would hurt you :icon_confused:

DeletedUser21386

+1

Not much of an accomplishment really.Those top tribes were shit with no cordination and the good players joined cbears. Cant deny that for its fact.

Both DIY and Cbears have not been tested at this moment.

By the looks of it only Orphan has really been tested and they lost to jpeg.

DeletedUser

Not much of an accomplishment really.Those top tribes were shit with no cordination and the good players joined cbears. Cant deny that for its fact.

Both DIY and Cbears have not been tested at this moment.

By the looks of it only Orphan has really been tested and they lost to jpeg.

that is true^^

no matter how little the percent they did lose... when 300 was made the orphan war was lost

maybe we can see 300 be more organized and players more "loyal" to 300 and kick some ass

i'm looking forward to a good 300/jpeg war... or 300/banned war... if 300 declares on what's left of orphan it will look very very bad... but small skirmishes wouldn't look bad

got to cut the fat some how

DeletedUser

Ok I'm tired of people saying whose been tested and who hasn't been tested, the truth is, no one knows, because not everything slaps you in the face unless experienced first hand!

I may have backtimed 75 nukes and sniped 215 trains, but yet you'd say I'm not tested because there are no publicly ego-whoring stats, which you'd only flame any way.. :icon_neutral:

Oh please.. don't believe every thing you hear on Tv publics. The truth is, CBears, DIY, Jpeg, School etc have all been tested in their own areas, every one is just too stubborn to admit that any other tribe besides their own have been.

Damn, beer makes me passive aggressive. :icon_evil: