Orphan vs Jpeg

DeletedUser

Well boys and girls seems like Jpeg wants to get out of their clustered K and has targeted fakes at our players. Yet again another tribe attacks and we have to declare on them. They seem sort of scared to declare on us first :icon_neutral:

I would have liked to make a PnP But my hang over is telling me to go back to sleep :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: Orphan
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: JPEG
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

As you can tell its a super intense war right now. :icon_redface:

Let the war begin :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser63072

JPEG, a word of advice. Block all mail with Orphan. They like to snatch players rather than nuke em.

Good Luck to you guys!!

nad destroyer

This could have waited for a bit until there were some results to post lol. Good luck to JPEG.

DeletedUser

Well boys and girls seems like Jpeg wants to get out of their clustered K and has targeted fakes at our players. Yet again another tribe attacks and we have to declare on them. They seem sort of scared to declare on us first :icon_neutral:

I would have liked to make a PnP But my hang over is telling me to go back to sleep :lol:

As you can tell its a super intense war right now. :icon_redface:

Let the war begin :icon_twisted:

oops did we forget to declare first? i think thats my bad :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

are you gonna hug us to death?

mass recruiting tribes always FAIL

I dont really think you have a place to talk at least we average about 20 players per K

You have all of yours in one :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I dont really think you have a place to talk at least we average about 20 players per K

You have all of yours in one :icon_neutral:

every player in our tribe has proven himself. yes we only own one k. for now. we will be expanding very soon. :):snob:

DeletedUser

Amanda Q you are nothing but a spineless person you cant play this Game your tribe Is an Epic Failure so is Cbears We can take on both of you so bring it on Care babys

nad destroyer

Alright, spankthis if you don't shut up I'm reporting you.

DeletedUser

Stuttersteve whats you in game name?

It dont matter who it is your just a noob that cant play the game You almost as bad as amanda Q but not quite as bad....an for you nad destroyer report me i havent done anything wrong but speak the truth

DeletedUser

spankthis
This message is hidden because spankthis is on your ignore list.

not sure what he said. i could care less.

DeletedUser

See Thats why We will take you out An Care Babies because you both are full of noobs