APOC vs "The World"

DeletedUser

We should start running a book on the exact date the red vanishes :)

DeletedUser67005

Peter Mad... :O

He forgets about calling me "ignorant". Seemed quite personal to me... :S

DeletedUser

Its quite amazing the milestones Apoc has achieved during its steamroll through the core and against all opposition.

Sucks to have been the east.

DeletedUser67005

Define "sucks". Many of us had a blast. :p

Apoc is still a mass hugging family of tribes... :p

DeletedUser

Aug18map.gif
Lovin' my blue splodge in K87 :)

DeletedUser45512

stupid mass tribe nubs no wonder they won ... ruined the game *cry cry cry* lets delete *cry cry cry*

DeletedUser

Define "sucks". Many of us had a blast. :p

Apoc is still a mass hugging family of tribes... :p

I just wouldn't have wanted to invest all of my time into a game that i proceeded to either be wiped out in or have been under heavy enough attack to have hit the delete key.

I imagine it didnt feel well to see many of those around you, who you grew to know quit the game in such a fashion.
I believe it is why so many feel the need to keep posting, feel like they have an impact to know they didnt go out like Boba Fett.

DeletedUser

I just wouldn't have wanted to invest all of my time into a game that i proceeded to either be wiped out in or have been under heavy enough attack to have hit the delete key.

I imagine it didnt feel well to see many of those around you, who you grew to know quit the game in such a fashion.
I believe it is why so many feel the need to keep posting, feel like they have an impact to know they didnt go out like Boba Fett.

Actually I think it would have felt better to lose friends in battle coz that's what we had fun doing. We didn't care about winning and would have been just fine losing to a worthy opponent. Unfortunately, there was no worthy opponent and all my friends disappeared due to real life, most of them very suddenly.

You speak of heavy enough attack but I had grown accustomed to the over 6K incoming attacks care of people such as cadara (bless Dave's love, lol) in the Aggression war. Once you learn how to mark, move troops and snipe it's really not that hard, in fact it is very satisfying watching those nukes and noble trains die on your walls and boy did we kill a ton :) You haven't forgotten Karen Mirkwood's circular already have you? :lol:

As for being wiped out, we all actually grew to our biggest ever before we deleted. The only time you guys nobled any of my friends in bulk was after they had deleted already. Bravo!

DeletedUser

Actually I think it would have felt better to lose friends in battle coz that's what we had fun doing. We didn't care about winning and would have been just fine losing to a worthy opponent. Unfortunately, there was no worthy opponent and all my friends disappeared due to real life, most of them very suddenly.
Your lack of grace in defeat is awe-inspiring!

DeletedUser

As usual you missed the point I was making. You really do have a one track mind.
I suggest you stop sullying your points with cheap shots at the opposition. That might help.

Of course that suggests that your cheap shots at the opposition are accidental and not intended to provoke a response. We all know that isn't the case so, perhaps I should be asking, which of your points would you like me to respond to? Providing you know then I refer you to my opening sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suggest you stop sullying your points with cheap shots at the opposition. That might help.

Of course that suggests that your cheap shots at the opposition are accidental and not intended to provoke a response. We all know that isn't the case so, perhaps I should be asking, which of your points would you like me to respond to? Providing you know then I refer you to my opening sentence.

Firstly, my response was to Macman and not to you so you didn't even have to reply to me at all. Anyways, he thought all our friends had deleted due to overwhelming attacks which was not the case at all. Leaving due to RL leaves a lot of 'what ifs' but losing (or winning) in a great fight is the whole point of this game. For example, taking villages off TheMudge and Davidemah were so much more satisfying to me then taking villages off some random nub. To help you understand my point, if you have watched 300, there is a part where a Spartan soldier says that they dream of being killed by a worthy adversary such as the Persian army.

Secondly, they weren't cheap shots, I was presenting facts. There were no overwhelming attacks, we were not wiped out, boy was it satisfying seeing all those nukes and noble trains dying on my walls and in fact we had 'more bite' then your usual opponents. Which part are you refuting?

DeletedUser

Defeat is Defeat, quitters never win, you have lost, give it up already, it does not matter how you dance around the fact, or what exscuses you try to make for defeat, the bottom line is you all have been defeated. Red Dots are Red Dots, and we do not cotrol the activity of our enemies, all we see is red and we charge!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Secondly, they weren't cheap shots, I was presenting facts. There were no overwhelming attacks, we were not wiped out, boy was it satisfying seeing all those nukes and noble trains dying on my walls and in fact we had 'more bite' then your usual opponents. Which part are you refuting?
Have you ever competed with someone and, after winning the game, you went to that player to shake hands and exchange pleasentries but, instead of them reciprocating, they simply walked off the field of play muttering how you hadn't won, it was they who had lost, and only because... (insert excuses)?

I have.

DeletedUser

Defeat is Defeat, quitters never win, you have lost, give it up already, it does not matter how you dance around the fact, or what exscuses you try to make for defeat, the bottom line is you all have been defeated. Red Dots are Red Dots, and we do not cotrol the activity of our enemies, all we see is red and we charge!

So says the ****** bag who ran to Apoc at the first sign of trouble and who sent me a message begging and pleading coz his 'sitter accidentally' sent a few attacks at me.