DeletedUser75047

treefrogy1 today at 01:32
i have no offensive sir but if you command me i will sir
T3ribilu today at 01:31
make nobles and take him
treefrogy1 today at 01:30

DeletedUser

Ok,

Vasco your a noob if you don't know who sam is. Clearly never play speed rounds.

Sir cornish time and time again you have failed.

Koba don't tell people to shut there mouth, you have no right to do so.

Bye.

DeletedUser75047

treefrogy1 today at 17:58
Ty master
T3ribilu today at 17:58
nice
treefrogy1 today at 17:57
look at my new village

haha:)

cornish u are a big noob aniway,u dont know enything about speed!

DeletedUser80720

hahah u amke me laugh im not the one who had to gang bang every as you were not good enough alone if i remember it took u over 12 hours of that round to take a poxy 7 villages from me lossing atleast 2-3 nukes per villages and then your noble trains was piss poor s0 i sniped many of your trains and theorys. trains i even cleared many of your piss poor nuke villages so be quiet u nub

DeletedUser

speed is about speed,not skill,if your the fastest one you can dominate

DeletedUser80720

now thats all wrong with out skill you cant snip without sniping you get nobled and if you get nobled u lose

and another thing if u player speed and your quick you win does that mean on a normal world (slow) does that mean if your slow u win

DeletedUser

yes it does/ive seen it happen/i am slow>stop trying to sound sofisticated and reread my post,you cant have both because then they will be equal skills,not a majority/ive seen all im talking about

And you need friends and allies to rape others who get in your way.(see this first hand every round)

DeletedUser80720

well since it was a bash round yes i come 3rd or didnt u look at what round it was :)