Today 17:00

DeletedUser

hehe and this coming from a player who think he got rank 3 haha u need to re-think that

Sir Cornish is a terrible player, but he is better than the majority that come on this forum flamming people.

@Vasco. That statement is just stupid. Speed is all about skill and speed. If you do not have the skill then how are you going to backtime someone catting you to the ground? How are you going to land trains on rank 1 player 1 second before you go into sleep mode? How are you going to snipe incoming trains?

Answer me that.

DeletedUser80720

ive already explained this too him but i think hes like a 9 year old who dosnt know the meaning of speed

DeletedUser

well since it was a bash round yes i come 3rd or didnt u look at what round it was :)

i did not know i was going to play till my mate ask if i play he account on it:)

i dont like to play speed as i got to pay for it lol

DeletedUser80720

you dont have to pay for speed if u enter in the top 100

DeletedUser

yes it does/ive seen it happen/i am slow>stop trying to sound sofisticated and reread my post,you cant have both because then they will be equal skills,not a majority/ive seen all im talking about

That.. was garbage.

And you need friends and allies to rape others who get in your way.(see this first hand every round)

No you don't, I've won plenty of rounds with no tribe/allies.

DeletedUser

well hello there its cameldoc here friend of sir cornish so thats 1 of his friends that has commented on here :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

and on another note i won the twtotal but i guess that makes me a noob too does it?

DeletedUser75047

cornish u just shut up,i told ya,u dont know nothing about speed go and play tribalhugs or something..

DeletedUser80720

thats cheap coming from you as you gang bang people 5 on 1 cant fight one on one like when i played with george and james ur whole tribe took us out 5 on one that proves your a very good player