1/0 bids farewell.

DeletedUser

Players of world 49, I would like inform you all that 1/0 has decided to bid farewell to world 49. Every good things come to an end eventually, and this is the time to say bye from 1/0.

First, I would like to thank all the players played under 1/0 from beginning till now. Without you, it would not have been possible. Specially, I would like to thank the start up players.

We tried our best to make sure this world is always spiced up.... And I think we have done a pretty good job. Alas, most of our start up players got bored within the first month and as days go by we got different. We took an arrogant approach to play the game for which a lot of you might hate us. But, hey, we chose that style and we enjoyed it. There needs to be bad guy all the time, otherwise there is not much fun. We wanted to be those bad guy. :)

Following are some of the landmark achievements of 1/0 (courtesy of zomgtw)

1st tribe to 100k points 26th Apr 2010, 14:00
1st tribe to 500k points 9th May 2010, 2:00
1st tribe to 1m points 17th May 2010, 7:00
2nd tribe to 10m points 17th Jul 2010, 0:00
1st tribe to 100 villages 6th May 2010, 19:00
2nd tribe to 500 villages 13th Jun 2010, 15:00
1st tribe to 1000 villages 7th Jul 2010, 0:00
1st tribe to 2x villages 3rd May 2010, 21:00
1st tribe to 10x villages 3rd Jun 2010, 8:00
1st tribe to 100k OD 18th Apr 2010, 16:00
1st tribe to 100k ODA 18th Apr 2010, 16:00
2nd tribe to 100k ODD 29th Apr 2010, 21:00
1st tribe to 500k OD 28th Apr 2010, 0:00
1st tribe to 500k ODA 29th Apr 2010, 7:00
1st tribe to 500k ODD 10th May 2010, 13:00
1st tribe to 1m OD 3rd May 2010, 3:00
1st tribe to 1m ODA 4th May 2010, 23:00
1st tribe to 1m ODD 21st May 2010, 15:00
1st tribe to 10m OD 7th Jun 2010, 1:00
1st tribe to 10m ODA 14th Jun 2010, 2:00
2nd tribe to 10m ODD 22nd Jul 2010, 0:00

We would also like to thank all the other tribes we fought with. You made the game enjoyable to us. I'd like to specially congratulate, HAZE and BMF to defeat us in a battle. Though there was not much active warring, but they played their cards right and made sure 1/0 is being tackled with every possible ways. Hey, after all everything is fair in war.

Lastly, I would like thank the players behind the following accounts, for their 1000% support. They are the real Tribal players in my eyes...

Trillian McMillian, hablard, -crazy noobs-, TheBit, alting, Pasyden, wIzd0m, Aravan54, Unicorn Wave, tribalwars86

On behalf of 1/0, I, alphabonkers, the leader, say bye world 49.

DeletedUser

First. Comments later.

Bye. Sad to see you go, but I recognize that there always does have to be bad guys. It's fun to play the part, I admit.

Oh, and I see Niyah's name. Hai Niyah :)!

DeletedUser

You guys sure did achieve quite a lot and lets all be fair we enjoyed watching you play.

So whats going to happen to the 1/0 players now???

DeletedUser

Lol run little dukies.

Heres the True story...

1/0 goes around, tries to merge whore with everyone to war us...

hazy say noo...

bmf say noo...

So now, as they ahave exposed themselves we are getting aggresive and you are runninng. ive seen convos. Your taking the easy way out AB.

You have no honor. and you failed at w49... run away AB. people dont forget ;)

DeletedUser

Gracious in defeat.

^^ This is extremely rare on tw.

Hats off for your maturity and achievements. It is sad that this is the end of a couple of your player's tw careers.

DeletedUser

Lol run little dukies.

Evryone knows me likes you, me your right hand man, me + you are madly in love and all that.
But at some point, pls, me ask you to shut up and use your mouth on something else.
Meh. Dis is gettin irritating.

DeletedUser

worlds would be a boring place without players like yourselves, all the best

DeletedUser

Lol run little dukies.

Heres the True story...

hazy say noo...

bmf say noo...

So now, as they ahave exposed themselves we are getting aggresive and you are runninng. ive seen convos. Your taking the easy way out AB.

You're kidding me right? AB comes here and graciously admits defeat, and that is your response! You HAVE to be kidding me. Matt-, that is why so many people hate you. You don't know when enough is enough.

DeletedUser

Yeap Matt-, I think its time for peace out with everyone. Tbh, there's no point for the flames anymore, no threats, no arrogance no anything.

So its a good time.

;)!

DeletedUser

It's a shame to see such a great tribe fall in this way, but it was inevitable witht he type of players in 1/0. Most having played for 3-4+ years and having quit tribalwars at least once before, we were looking for our one last tribe to enjoy, but alas too many people, including me, were just too bored of tribalwars having been there and done it many times before. Hence the inactivity began early leaving 2-3 players sitting 4-5 accounts each.

Perhaps some of us will return again, but it's doubtful many will. I am done with tribalwars here apart from perhaps co-leading/advising friends if they ask.

Goodbye 1/0, a tribe that had great potential but unfortunately not enough interest to keep it alive.

jayjayjay68

Lol run little dukies.

Heres the True story...

hazy say noo...

bmf say noo...

You're kidding me right? AB comes here and graciously admits defeat, and that is your response! You HAVE to be kidding me. Matt-, that is why so many people hate you. You don't know when enough is enough.

You Nailed it,

Matt- you have to be the worse forum personality troll whore and all round dirty player I have ever had the misfortune to play against.

Now, I have never played W49, but know a lot of these 1/O guys. And for alphabonkers to gracefully admit defeat is something to commend.

I have never hated anyone in TW. and an online game is not worth spending the time hating someone. But for you Matt- . I would probably make the effort :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hi jay, Radar 'ere

Oh and good fight AB. We had a lot of fun defending your attacks :p

DeletedUser92933

It's a shame to see such a great tribe fall in this way, but it was inevitable witht he type of players in 1/0. Most having played for 3-4+ years and having quit tribalwars at least once before, we were looking for our one last tribe to enjoy, Hence the inactivity began early leaving 2-3 players sitting 4-5 accounts each.

Perhaps some of us will return again, but it's doubtful many will. I am done with tribalwars here apart from perhaps co-leading/advising friends if they ask.

Goodbye 1/0, a tribe that had great potential but unfortunately not enough interest to keep it alive.
Forgive me for derailing a thread like this, but something about this post struck me.
"but alas too many people, including me, were just too bored of tribalwars having been there and done it many times before."THis couldnt possibly be green monsta claiming to be a good player, heck so good he has "been there and done it many times". ther than your [h] tribe which you like to boast of so much, what have you done as a player, like seriously. Heck i will even let you say your "late game achievements"....

Please do share, if anyone has dear greeny on skype please ask him to answer me.

Nothing against 1/0, jut greenmonsta has always struck me as one of those annoying players, who talk a big game then use the real life excuse. I just want to clear things up :)~

That said it is nice to see a thread accepting a gracius defeat. I was told that 1/0 was arrogant and so came to world 49 forums for flame wars, but alas i found none.

bah anyway Please do share greeny

DeletedUser

Forgive me for derailing a thread like this, but something about this post struck me.
"but alas too many people, including me, were just too bored of tribalwars having been there and done it many times before."THis couldnt possibly be green monsta claiming to be a good player, heck so good he has "been there and done it many times". ther than your [h] tribe which you like to boast of so much, what have you done as a player, like seriously. Heck i will even let you say your "late game achievements"....

Please do share, if anyone has dear greeny on skype please ask him to answer me.

Nothing against 1/0, jut greenmonsta has always struck me as one of those annoying players, who talk a big game then use the real life excuse. I just want to clear things up :)~

That said it is nice to see a thread accepting a gracius defeat. I was told that 1/0 was arrogant and so came to world 49 forums for flame wars, but alas i found none.

bah anyway Please do share greeny

Point out the part of my post where I claim to be a good player, then tell me why I should care what your opinion is of me? I made my friends, I did my thing and enjoyed TW. I honestly don't care if I was a good player or not, if I succeeded or not. I've enjoyed playing for 3-4 years and thats all that matters to me.

EDIT: I'm oddmonsta on skype if you want to add me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol run little dukies.

Heres the True story...

hazy say noo...

bmf say noo...

give it a break already :icon_neutral:

thanks to 1/0 for making this world interesting. war was fun while it lasted, even tho there was little fighting. Also thank you to a few of the 1/0 members for helping me during the start up.
Good bye and good luck with whatever you chose to do next.

DeletedUser

Thanks for having me alpha and wiz, should you come out of retirement again, do drop me a line.

the pink panther

Shame, when I left my account was top 5 and 1/0 were first. Let me know next time you start another one mate and I'll come out of retirement.