1/0 bids farewell.

DeletedUser

Lol run little dukies.

Heres the True story...

1/0 goes around, tries to merge whore with everyone to war us...

hazy say noo...

bmf say noo...

So now, as they ahave exposed themselves we are getting aggresive and you are runninng. ive seen convos. Your taking the easy way out AB.

You have no honor. and you failed at w49... run away AB. people dont forget ;)

Just shut up already :icon_rolleyes:

On topic: Was fun fighting against the players in 1/0. Just wish you'd given us more of a fight :icon_cry: Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future =)

DeletedUser

Lol run little dukies.

Heres the True story...

hazy say noo...

bmf say noo...

So now, as they ahave exposed themselves we are getting aggresive and you are runninng. ive seen convos. Your taking the easy way out AB.

Refresh your memory

Just to clarify
Getting it yet?
How about now?
Still no?
Why am I not surprised

Matt-'s history:

- Create's a tribe. Goes around merge whoring with everyone.
- Matt-'s parents "die", he quits (without telling anyone).
- Matt- comes back, rejoins his tribe. Merge whores again.
- Matt- gets his tribe / BANNED to declare on Domino
- Domino begin to gain the lead over ??E??
- Matt-'s parents "die" again, and he hits delete....again.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Refresh your memory

Just to clarify
Getting it yet?
How about now?
Still no?
Why am I not surprised

Matt-'s history:

LOL too funny....

good job 1/0 u guys have nothing to prove to anyone

DeletedUser

Refresh your memory

Just to clarify
Getting it yet?
How about now?
Still no?
Why am I not surprised

Matt-'s history:

Have you looked at Matt's stats?

Know your place noob.

:lol:

DeletedUser92933

Point out the part of my post where I claim to be a good player, then tell me why I should care what your opinion is of me? I made my friends, I did my thing and enjoyed TW. I honestly don't care if I was a good player or not, if I succeeded or not. I've enjoyed playing for 3-4 years and thats all that matters to me.

EDIT: I'm oddmonsta on skype if you want to add me.
You dont have to care, i merely hoped you would grace me with a reply:)

Oh and the phrase we have "been there and done that" kind of hints yo know that you have achieved something. Maybe its just me, maybe its the 0.01mb enternet i am on, but i personally took that as you saying after playing for 3-4 years you no longer felt you had something to achieve. Hence me asking since when you were considered a good player.

Forgive me for not adding you on skype though, errrrm after seeing your chats with people i am not really too keen to add you...

As for why i posted here an not pm, i thought (forgive me if i was wrong) that i was not the only one wondering the meanining of your post:)

DeletedUser

Refresh your memory

Just to clarify
Getting it yet?
How about now?
Still no?
Why am I not surprised

Matt-'s history:

If you and Matt goes 1 on 1, I bet my life on Matt. Doubt you have a skill like Matt does. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser92933

If you and Matt goes 1 on 1, I bet my life on Matt. Doubt you have a skill like Matt does. :icon_cool:
That does nothing to adress the point matt made. He never posted aboutg matt skills, but his history. Rather than try and side tract pull out a defense to defend his actions. Oh wait...

DeletedUser

Takes a strong backbone to come and admit defeat.

Guys please don't turn this into a flame fest.

*Glares at a certain group*

DeletedUser

sad to see 1/0 officially leave they made the externals fun

and Notoriety* was actually commenting on Matt-'s limited leadership skills(which we got to witness a bit in this world before they merged with Dice!) not his in-game playing skills

DeletedUser

Lol run little dukies.

Heres the True story...

hazy say noo...

bmf say noo...

There was no need for that. AB had already admitted defeat, did you even read the full post? Post's like that is why people think you are a cunt.

Goodluck to the 1/0 players that decide to keep playing the world.

DeletedUser

Listen, i think EVERYONE is missing my poinnt here.

AB/wiz have gone around for the last 1-2 weeks NON stop, trying to merge wiht HAZE, and then BMF to come to war with us. aka ME mostly here at dice.

He FLAT OUT said, if it turns into more of a gangbanng, him and his crew were gonna quit.

YET, he went around asking for merges. planning AGAINST us. and as soon as EVERYONE said NOOOOOOOO, they gave up annd dnonw came on here and quit.

To me thats a coward. running from a fight. You have no other options, accept quitting, it isitn even loosing gracefully. its quitting before even having the channce

jayjayjay68

AB/wiz have gone around for the last 1-2 weeks NON stop, trying to merge wiht HAZE, and then BMF to come to war with us. aka ME mostly here at dice.

He FLAT OUT said, if it turns into more of a gangbanng, him and his crew were gonna quit.

YET, he went around asking for merges. planning AGAINST us. and as soon as EVERYONE said NOOOOOOOO, they gave up annd dnonw came on here and quit.

To me thats a coward. running from a fight. You have no other options, accept quitting, it isitn even loosing gracefully. its quitting before even having the channce

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

DeletedUser

Good bye 1/0
maybe on some other world we could find some more fun :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Evryone knows me likes you, me your right hand man, me + you are madly in love and all that.
But at some point, pls, me ask you to shut up and use your mouth on something else.
Meh. Dis is gettin irritating.

IDK who exactly this is. but i KNOW for a FACT that this is NOT payingduez.

Whoever is pretending to be him. to flame me = pathetic and fail.

jayjay; Aw the love <3 came all teh way here for moi? Course we arent friends, we were enemys forever and i destroyed your tribe. that you built :(.

notery: lol @ your WAYYY off p&p. Says, ise brother... the tribe we spanked before we left and who is STILL to this day following me around worlds trying to prove otherwise.... point.. proven...

NONe of that took place the way you said. Your scewing things the way you want them.

domino started to gainn the lead? when i left, we had lost NOTHIG and i was over 100+ ennoblements on domino ALONE, not to mention what payinduez did to you. ad jacko..

Me paying jacko quit together. as we tought that w38 had played its course. all tribes were full of innactives, even to this day. after our mass delete w38 is still dead. we came, we saw, we conquered, we left.

The war only turned AFTER all our best players mass delete. NO KIDDING DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... 1/2 tribe mas deletes and all leaders mass delete, what you think will happen to the rest.... w38 was dead before the war start. bannnned was inactive, art was innactive most of domino was innactive to accordin to ISE (his excuse why we were nobling so much)

if you notice from all your "quotes" everyone is shocked. Reasonn being, WE WERE OWNING DOMINO. poeple were shocked we left but we all felt there was nothig to accomplish accept 6 months of nobling inactive accounts.

Before domino we warred everyone else within our region, Brought down not 1 but 2 #1 tribes, both times being the smaller tribe in numbers. yet you come here talking 100% bs.

m8, you stalk me from world to world as i have spanked you over and over. is this your way of showing you have a crush on me?

my tw career extends beyong w38/49 aswell, mostly my leadership, being leader of #1 tribe in w6 for over a year time. and leading other major tirbes across a few worlds.

I NEVER claimed to be a diplo personn
i nnever claimed to be a great leader.

I am a warlord above all else and have always done so in all my tribes. I fight first annd lead 2nd.

IF YOU ARE GONNA READ ANYTHING READ THIS PART

As for 1/0, as stated.

This comes 1 day AFTER i sent AB a msg saying, stop tryinng to merge with everyone and fight me!!

so to me, i see it a bit different than most...

HE did a good job candy coating it to TRY and leave gracefully. But the simple fact is the last week hes been begging tribes around for support, and he had already screwed himself, and instead of fighting/keep working he quits. to me.. thats weak. hes just to trying to save what little reputation he hes left. which i am trying to expose what REALLY took place and the reasons he REALLY is quitting.

Repinski

Matt- you have no room to dis 1/0 about quitting when EVERY time you start to lose in a war you vanish without so much as a good bye. And you wonder why no one respects you.

It's sad to see you guys go over at 1/0, from back when I played this world I knew your tribe would be one at the top.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Matt- you have no room to dis 1/0 about quitting when EVERY time you start to lose in a war you vanish without so much as a good bye. And you wonder why no one respects you.

It's sad to see you guys go over at 1/0, from back when I played this world I knew your tribe would be one at the top.

Im saying this because this comes after a week of begginng to merge with everyone.

and after a 24hour warnning from me. And us placing a camp in there territory. It all happened right before thehy all decided to quit.

Bcardi

IF YOU ARE GONNA READ ANYTHING READ THIS PART

As for 1/0, as stated.

This comes 1 day AFTER i sent AB a msg saying, stop tryinng to merge with everyone and fight me!!

so to me, i see it a bit different than most...

HE did a good job candy coating it to TRY and leave gracefully. But the simple fact is the last week hes been begging tribes around for support, and he had already screwed himself, and instead of fighting/keep working he quits. to me.. thats weak. hes just to trying to save what little reputation he hes left. which i am trying to expose what REALLY took place and the reasons he REALLY is quitting.

Are you sure that is the reason they quit?

DeletedUser

Are you sure that is the reason they quit?

convo with haze:

[8/24/2010 4:20:23 AM] asif (alphabonkers) says: aaqib...
[8/24/2010 4:20:24 AM] asif (alphabonkers) says: we have a proposition for you.
[8/24/2010 4:20:37 AM] DawIz says: admit defeat or we rim you all!
[8/24/2010 4:20:43 AM] DawIz says: ]:)
[8/24/2010 4:20:50 AM] DawIz says: (rofl)
[8/24/2010 4:21:02 AM] Aaqib -|- Lisa's Secretary says: tempting (nod)
[8/24/2010 4:21:10 AM] asif (alphabonkers) says: we would like to make the kickass team.

[8/24/2010 4:37:56 AM] asif (alphabonkers) says: i dont what you feel about matt-
[8/24/2010 4:38:02 AM] Aaqib -|- Lisa's Secretary says: the largest group of people who left 1/0 formed the core of Dice! and I understand Wiz's plan was to merge into SARS and ally Dice! - this agian is Kennedie Rose ranting and having a loose tongue so I can't vouch for its authenticity
[8/24/2010 4:38:18 AM] asif (alphabonkers) says: but i'd like to make him shut once and for all for what he did.

<---- talking about me ^^, and openly saying he wants to come after me.

Convo saying if it gets worse they will mass delete;

[8/25/2010 1:12:44 AM] DawIz: so haze/dice vrs bmf/1/0
[8/25/2010 1:12:51 AM] DawIz: big challenge with our 10 players
[8/25/2010 1:12:58 AM] DawIz: 1 whos not as active
[8/25/2010 1:12:58 AM] DawIz: :D
[8/25/2010 1:13:12 AM] Paul/Raz: u said it yourself
[8/25/2010 1:13:14 AM] Paul/Raz: i can't stop matt and payin
[8/25/2010 1:13:19 AM] Paul/Raz: y would i
[8/25/2010 1:13:26 AM] DawIz: me we wont
[8/25/2010 1:13:30 AM] DawIz: we will mass delete

If you look at the dates, this is 2-3 days ago...

So to me, from my perspective, knowing the FACTS i do. i see it as being a coward move. As they put THEMSELVES in the position for us to hit them

Paul has been defending 1/0 from me since he left there. Saying we wont hit them. But what can you do when people are going around to merge whore to war you?

Bcardi

So to me, from my perspective, knowing the FACTS i do. i see it as being a coward move. As they put THEMSELVES in the position for us to hit them

Make sure you get all the facts before coming on here trying to say why they quit. Cause you dont know even half of it.