King of the Hills!

DeletedUser80720

omg this aint a speed round its slower than a normal world it cranks up in 8 mins

DeletedUser80720

how do you take over the hills do you need lots of troops cuz of the wall

DeletedUser

I'm especially interested in seeing how well the balancing job for this round turns out, and will be looking forward to hearing everyone's comments on that.

i think you got it brilliantly. that was a really exciting round to play. Definetely do that again.
I ended up getting owned.. but hey :D was great fun.

one thing i would say though was that during the beginning, the people who were nearer to the Hill, got a somewhat unfair advantage in the fact they could Farm and get unlimited resources from them constantly.
Perhaps make it so you cannot farm them? hmm, meh.

Good job :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everything's perfectly fair.
There's a hill in the center of the map so that everyone has the chance to get resources.
However my belief is still that the further you are from the center of the map, the higher your chances of success are.

DeletedUser

mm yeh probably.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93439

How is it fair? The players that get to noble first are the ones that get the hills. Then the only thing they got to do is keep small players small and noble the bigger fish.

You only got to look out for the other hill players, it makes this round one for 2-4 players as the other ones are unable to resist nukes that are bigger than a full def village.

DeletedUser

Dude, there is a farm limit btw.

only 150 defencive units are supported per farm level. 1500 at level 30 farm.

so basically 100LC can kill a whole Nuke

DeletedUser93439

If you can only have that much defence (and yes I was aware of that), the hills can have more defense cause there higher farm lvl and they can have the rest in offense out attacking, which is probably whats happening right now

kala rom.killer

If you can only have that much defence (and yes I was aware of that), the hills can have more defense cause there higher farm lvl and they can have the rest in offense out attacking, which is probably whats happening right now

MWhahahahahahaahahhah :icon_twisted:

kala rom.killer

The hills from the edge should have 10k/10k deff or something like that on them. The hill from the center should be without troops :D
Farm on the hills should be level 40.
The Farm limit should be 300/400.

This is how i see the round more exciting :)

DeletedUser80720

yh that is what is going on and yet i stil get attacked by kala with a nuke bigger than you get on a normal speed round realli on future round of theses farm level should be the same as other villages or it is an unfair round

kala rom.killer

yh that is what is going on and yet i stil get attacked by kala with a nuke bigger than you get on a normal speed round realli on future round of theses farm level should be the same as other villages or it is an unfair round

The farm cannot be same as other villages because buildings fill 117k farmspace!

DeletedUser80720

well it is unfair for other players then u must have stack def in there aswell as 7k axe 4k lc and 400 ramms

DeletedUser93439

Or keeping a 'hill' could be done with support troops or something, having an inability to produce troops there, it just being some huge warehouse for the ones that have it.
At least the hills need to be downgraded a bit, now they are pretty much unbeatable by normal players

kala rom.killer

Or keeping a 'hill' could be done with support troops or something, having an inability to produce troops there, it just being some huge warehouse for the ones that have it.
At least the hills need to be downgraded a bit, now they are pretty much unbeatable by normal players

I rimmed -truelove! he had 3 hills and i was a "normal" player.