King of the Hills!

DeletedUser

meh, i only knew baua was hitting because I didnt want the small vills =S

DeletedUser

there must be a problem with your head but theres 8 hrs of sleep not 6 hrs oh yea andd u tried to kill me on the current speed round several times and fail but in the end baua sucht frau i am miggy kyleellis and jamie took me out in a 4 vs 1

1st: I wasn't talking about ingame sleeping mode, only irl sleeping. :)

2nd: I didn't try to kill you in that spd rnd, i just sent 2 nukes on you so you could go to sleep. Which you actually did 1 hrz later, curious, isn't it? Thus leaving Wicked69 alone and defenseless (although he DID help you before against me), so i could noble all his villages.

3rd: Believe me, I'm really sad that I was in SM when you got ur ass spanked, but I had to play on hungarian speed server that time. Althou' I nobled your co's, Kylelellis' village after I came back. :) Too bad he was inactive this time. :-(

4th: We start to go strongly off-topic, sadly.

DeletedUser

so you wished you were out of sleep mode so you could of made it a 5 vs 1

you went down like a sinking ship, 0 back-times, you stacked (badly) against a train with like 5 nukes before it :lol: you didn't even bother to place it same second as the train, you let it hit lazy nukes

DeletedUser80720

lol i stil cleared several of your noobish nukes

you can not beat me 1 vs 1

DeletedUser

:S Could easily ^^ I admit you cleared a couple I'd just took while I was gone, but you didn't have the sense to hit full nukes, which you saw me hit you with, noble, or cat me :)? Smooth, just scratch the surface instead of doing something more beneficial.

DeletedUser80720

INATE

i cleared 1/3 of your villages but never had nob nobles as i was rebuilding from a little war an hour before

but when i saw you and all your tribe attackign me i thought

no 1 on 1 like i thought u wanted so net time you play i get you ganged thats the way the game goes

DeletedUser80720

nope i got gang banged by 4 people so he will get gang banged by 4 people to teach him a lesson

DeletedUser

nope i got gang banged by 4 people so he will get gang banged by 4 people to teach him a lesson

surely if your complaining and calling him rubbish for gangbanging you then you are equally as poor if you do the same back.
an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind and all that nonsense

DeletedUser80720

yes in a way

theres only certain people that can beat me on speed know

and they oviously know who they are and INATE is not 1 of them

DeletedUser

yes in a way

theres only certain people that can beat me on speed know

and they oviously know who they are and INATE is not 1 of them

I have, multiple times :icon_rolleyes:, i've played 2 rounds properly in the last couple weeks, and I finished 1st on both of them, one you got destroyed on and the other you were supposed to win, but got a little unlucky :lol:, it did make me laugh that you didn't have the sense to stack that hill straight away though, no wonder you lost it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:lol: I had 2 D vills and about 16 O vills :'), I normally have the opposite :lol: