W28 All star line up

DeletedUser

Some funny things said about me but the best is from Mr. henderson who apparantly thinks i smell like cheese !?

I knew i should of had a T-Shirt on when me and Cookeh posted our pictures to prove were not fat peeps living in our mothers basements lol.

Ill have to post my own list very soon.

bluenile23

slingzaar. i,m waiting mate. p.m. me. you know how to find me.

DeletedUser

Definately, Ira Cogo should be a part of any elite tribe, if he could have a couple of people keeping him on a lish

DeletedUser

NO YOUR NOT JOKING!

ME HATEE YOU!

LOL..

Yeah I was, I invited myself in last April Fool's Joke.

MWUAHAHAH!

DeletedUser

I am currently playing on W48, and leading a Tribe there.

So, no is my answer.

Anyway, back to the topic before KDEB mail me again.

My W28 All Star Line Up would be WeedKnigh, Ira Cogo, Cazter, Seezha, Scorpion King, MrBigChief, Ehgoehring, Aifos, Monkey-Boy, etc.

DeletedUser

I'm still OK with being on someone's all star list. Just let me know.

Still on W43 and W5, going strong... :p

DeletedUser

hmmmm well since someone dug up another dead tribe I guess I might as well post towards the topic at hand...

Setup:
Duke 1
Duke 2
Diplomat
Forum rep
Forum rep
+ another 15 members for any reasons

Duke 1: The Lish - He has gotten us to where we are
Duke 2: Lafr0062 - Eh I like him :p
Diplomat: Poise - If you've been on this world for a while you know what i mean
Forum rep: Myself - I'd like to think that I make more sense than most and actually use reason
Forum rep: Gammlen - Great with his words. Good at twisting words. Just wonder what it would actually chat with him...

+ another 15 members for any reasons:
(No Specific Order I Swear)
1. Logboss - I do believe he is the best player on this world
2. Redhotz - No matter his and mines past, he is a good player
3. octagonal - Great offensive player
4. akirk541 - A very great team player...and he keeps me entertained
5. ricevase - Team player and willing to fake
6. Zhora Mac - Just a great player and leader
7. mracing000 - Great player
8. raymond woodhall - Great player
9. The Corsican - Great player
10. -wigs- - When active he dominates all that gets in his way
11. hazle=wood - Great player
12. Mr Purple - One of the few players that I do feel plays very smart
13. alphabeta1 - Great player and a team player
14. -CorE- - Also a great player when active
15. cattman - A good mate, op planner and very good at taking vills

DeletedUser

Its pretty obvious that your list is full of MTS and Panda guys, except for a smattering of DRINK ppl... but no ways can you choose Lafr over Aifos... I mean, no disrespect to Lafr, but you definitely HAVE to have Aifos in a duke position... whenever any W28 all star line up is made. He has definitely made what DRINK is... all of us rest have pretty much followed his orders :)

Other guys i may want to see up there from the DRINK side:
Egoehring - The rock of the family... good steady player.. always there when u need her
CamNeely - bad ass!! No other comments :p
Maitt and bluenile - New additions, but can already see the difference they can make
kyrtgrr - As he has proved time and again, nuke killer :)
basil and broken - both good, steady players again. You dont get to rank 1/2 without being that ;)

akirk541

I dont know what aifos like as a leader tbh but I mailed him once and I got a rude message back thought he was highly disrespectful, and as most of you know im friendly enough to talk to, the reason i dont like his leadership is because he practically made this world what it really is a family world, this is like a pet hate of mine ever since I was in one i refuse to join 1 again unless im absolutely forced to

DeletedUser

Its pretty obvious that your list is full of MTS and Panda guys, except for a smattering of DRINK ppl... but no ways can you choose Lafr over Aifos... I mean, no disrespect to Lafr, but you definitely HAVE to have Aifos in a duke position... whenever any W28 all star line up is made. He has definitely made what DRINK is... all of us rest have pretty much followed his orders :)

Other guys i may want to see up there from the DRINK side:
Egoehring - The rock of the family... good steady player.. always there when u need her
CamNeely - bad ass!! No other comments :p
Maitt and bluenile - New additions, but can already see the difference they can make
kyrtgrr - As he has proved time and again, nuke killer :)
basil and broken - both good, steady players again. You dont get to rank 1/2 without being that ;)

Honestly I have no problems with Aifos , but seeing as I have never made any real contact besides a few short encounters in which no real impression was made. As Akirk said above that HE IS the main reason this world became a family world, but then again I cant say much seeing as I am council member for the second biggest family on this world....

As for other players I would have loved to have on my team woulf have been Gamer, greenless, kytgrr and a few others...but without any real interaction between us I do not care to make any true, false, or unproven to myself assumptions. As for big players such as Basil, the Prez, and many more in the past it takes more than just nobling a bunch of randoms and barbs to become a top player. It takes team work, patience, and willingness to follow and carry out orders...not saying any of the above are not any of those things...you get my points :)

Cheers,
Neo

AifoS

I dont know what aifos like as a leader tbh but I mailed him once and I got a rude message back thought he was highly disrespectful, and as most of you know im friendly enough to talk to, the reason i dont like his leadership is because he practically made this world what it really is a family world, this is like a pet hate of mine ever since I was in one i refuse to join 1 again unless im absolutely forced to

1. Your message was really insulting to start with. I could have reported it to the mods however I preferred to reply in the same manner.

2. My guys and me never claimed to come from W11 to W28 to make it to your liking. We came here to win this server and that is what we will do. Since according to your point of view "we practically made this world what it really is"[/I] I guess somehow we are achieving our goal. So I will take that as a copliment.

3. I find it highly hypocritical to claim you dislike family tribes same time your PanDa? works actually as the fifth brach of MTS. I am not wiling to go over the old debate concerning the relationship of MTS and PanDa? nevertheless MTS has done its fair share of recruiting and family expanding and has used exactly the same tacticts DRINK! used. It is those tactics that brought both those tribes to the point they are today and although I am fighting MTS they do hold my respect for what they have achieved. I am afraid that is not the case with PanDa? though. You only survived in this world because you had a very clever diplomacy and not due to the ability of your members. You stepped on two boats for very long until you felt safe enough to jump on the one that could hurt you most (and by playing the "obedient" allies have saved your tribe). In case you are not vaware of the history of W28 (and you seem not to be) ask Gammlen for details. I am sure he will be willing to enlighten you about how PanDa? was pretending to be allies with PWO and SITH same time your leadership was plotting with MTS FAMILY and organising the downfall of those two tribes. And that actually makes me wonder why someone claims to dislike family tribes same time he has been working closely with one for months.

That said, if playing in a "family world" does not suit you, you can always leave and join one with less families.

And by the way ...... because I am getting tired of the "anti family" rhetoric.... please .... if you will find a world that is more than two years old and is not dominated by family tribes let me know.

All I will say is that there are families and "families". People seem to forget that it is natural for ppl that are commited to the same "hobby" for two or more years to create bonds. It is the human nature. And that is one of the reasons (the main ones) that the "old" worlds (the ones with less than 200-300 active members like W28 is) become what they are. I do not think DRINK! or MTS! should be blamed for it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

maybe we should just merge mts.f and drink.f and call it world.f and end the world...

btw the above is not a jab at anyone though i can see how it could be construed as such :)

DeletedUser

1. Your message was really insulting to start with. I could have reported it to the mods however I preferred to reply in the same manner.

2. My guys and me never claimed to come from W11 to W28 to make it to your liking. We came here to win this server and that is what we will do. Since according to your point of view "we practically made this world what it really is"[/I] I guess somehow we are achieving our goal. So I will take that as a copliment.

3. I find it highly hypocritical to claim you dislike family tribes same time your PanDa? works actually as the fifth brach of MTS. I am not wiling to go over the old debate concerning the relationship of MTS and PanDa? nevertheless MTS has done its fair share of recruiting and family expanding and has used exactly the same tacticts DRINK! used. It is those tactics that brought both those tribes to the point they are today and although I am fighting MTS they do hold my respect for what they have achieved. I am afraid that is not the case with PanDa? though. You only survived in this world because you had a very clever diplomacy and not due to the ability of your members. You stepped on two boats for very long until you felt safe enough to jump on the one that could hurt you most (and by playing the "obedient" allies have saved your tribe). In case you are not vaware of the history of W28 (and you seem not to be) ask Gammlen for details. I am sure he will be willing to enlighten you about how PanDa? was pretending to be allies with PWO and SITH same time your leadership was plotting with MTS FAMILY and organising the downfall of those two tribes. And that actually makes me wonder why someone claims to dislike family tribes same time he has been working closely with one for months.

That said, if playing in a "family world" does not suit you, you can always leave and join one with less families.

And by the way ...... because I am getting tired of the "anti family" rhetoric.... please .... if you will find a world that is more than two years old and is not dominated by family tribes let me know.

All I will say is that there are families and "families". People seem to forget that it is natural for ppl that are commited to the same "hobby" for two or more years to create bonds. It is the human nature. And that is one of the reasons (the main ones) that the "old" worlds (the ones with less than 200-300 active members like W28 is) become what they are. I do not think DRINK! or MTS! should be blamed for it.

like aifos would say in our forums

SIGNED!!!! Can't say it any better than that..

DeletedUser

well at least we should at least clear all the little tribes out before the end...hey no need to waste the premmy points I've already bought ;)