W28 All star line up

DeletedUser

well at least we should at least clear all the little tribes out before the end...hey no need to waste the premmy points I've already bought ;)

You can pass them to me :icon_biggrin:

BTW akirk, when i was not in DRINK, I had the exact opposite of the experience you had. Was in |R|, when DRINK and HATE were abt to war and we were right in between. By then most of the leaders had left due to personal reasons, leaving me holding the baby. At that time, made sense to join one of the sides. The talks i had with Sir Clipsis and Aifos cldnt be more chalk and cheese. While Aifos was very understanding and civil... for Clipsis the less said the better. Made my decision very easy. And guess what? I think it was the right one :icon_wink:

So i guess Aifos only replies in the tone you talk to him! :)

akirk541

Hehe I should never drink and post in forums.

Anyway im not going to bother going through Aifos comments but what I can say is that I like the settings in this world more than alot of others and dunno why but I like playing in it after playing for so long, I actually had quit it for 4 months then came back, im not going to just delete an account I have spend so much time and bit of effort on.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure yet, it started out as a statement, but I can't quite stand for it without asking around, and I don't do that, because thats kind of self-centered... but yeah... I get along with most people I think... if you're the right kind: this can happen, but thats usually reserved for rare occasions, on average I act more normal.

DeletedUser

Anyways in no particular order:)

Afios
egoehring
simona1587 (The original Player back in SITH)
Armageddon (During SITH DAYS)
fafne 21 (During SITH DAYS)
Poise
Logboss
Aussieeagle
Greenless
Neo (Currently Playing scottdw)
Maitt
cattman
AlexTheGrey
redhotz
VonKaiser
Australian Warlord
totong tambling(at the start of w28 opening)
-Nightrider- (original)

And some of those forgotten APOX and Rogue players:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Hehe I should never drink and post in forums.

Anyway im not going to bother going through Aifos comments but what I can say is that I like the settings in this world more than alot of others and dunno why but I like playing in it after playing for so long, I actually had quit it for 4 months then came back, im not going to just delete an account I have spend so much time and bit of effort on.

It will be nice if you do delete your account.

:icon_cool:

akirk541

Lol your such a spammer, everyone knows mine wont be deleted unless something outta the blue happens :)

DeletedUser

Oh, you flatter me so much.

*GIVES AKIRK A HUG*

Regarding that position, I resigned a long time ago.

So, I can no longer call myself a Spammer.

Anyway, going back on topic.

If your not going to delete it, why not give it to me?

MWUAHAHHA.

(^_^)

I will be indebted to you, if you do.

DeletedUser

Nah, there are more worst than me.

Trust me.

*Looks at Tiaco and Cookie*

Anyway, nice to meet you too.

(^,^)

DeletedUser

I might be here but I'm not spamming every single thread. However about the W28 all star line up, it is pretty much obvious that everyone will choose their friends or whom they started with and so on.

It would be fun to see who would you take from your enemies into a tribe with you.

DeletedUser

here comes my list :-
1)drdragon8
2) BA
3) zell
4)maitt
5)gringo31
6)rasolam
8)hotlips
9)wagonsuz
10)wolves alpha
11) ricevase
12) alfos :- DUKE
13) -niterider- (original guy)
14) maitt
15) commando penguin :p
16) denise81
17) vonkaiser
18)

this is from the list of player, I remember.

DeletedUser21713

ahh drdragon remember him got gangbanged up on we wanted him out of our k :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

woow this was soo long ago that i last visited this world :p

not alot of changes in borders in over a year, abit of a shame but alot of players got big! A few players made a name for themselves, congrats guys :)
Most of you probably won't know who i am anyways :p

Just a shame that the account my coplayer and I made isn't listed here but we did delete due to boredome :p

DeletedUser21713

woow this was soo long ago that i last visited this world :p

not alot of changes in borders in over a year, abit of a shame but alot of players got big! A few players made a name for themselves, congrats guys :)
Most of you probably won't know who i am anyways :p

Just a shame that the account my coplayer and I made isn't listed here but we did delete due to boredome :p

I know who you are :icon_razz: playing on any worlds lately noticed your roaming around in the W 50's forums. Still using the swoobudagu account or your own?