Difference: 409,928

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 468,365
Side 2: 0
Difference: 468,365

chart

DeletedUser

really, anyone can see from twstats that pamk2k has flatlined for over a week, waay before you first attacked, she didn't quit because you started to attack. Stop spewing out trash, and learn some facts

You just never stop rambling on to read what is written, huh?

Scroll up to where I copy/pasted Skype logs etc and reports of Pamk2k's movement of troops... Go do something in game for a change, nubSauce :p

DeletedUser

You just never stop rambling on to read what is written, huh?

Scroll up to where I copy/pasted Skype logs etc and reports of Pamk2k's movement of troops... Go do something in game for a change, nubSauce :p

She is being sat, by the same person that is finding it hard to believe that you are actually supporting villages before your troops land, go you :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

She is being sat,

Wow, your guys story just gets better and better?

First I'm basically nobling Barbarians, (That was an analogy for CBears players, btw.. Barbs.)
Then I'm nobling an Inactive..

Now the account's being Sat? Interesting..

DeletedUser

If its been sat its an Active account, unless you sat people for the fun of it, and to remove troops to internal them only.

In our tribe my instructions are clear. If you decide to sit an account i expect you to play it better then even yours. If you cant then dont take the responsibility.

DeletedUser

Wow, your guys story just gets better and better?

First I'm basically nobling Barbarians, (That was an analogy for CBears players, btw.. Barbs.)
Then I'm nobling an Inactive..

Now the account's being Sat? Interesting..

yes, sat with no troops... and go to your twstats page, alot of your nobles arent even worth mentioning, try attacking someone as big as you (not just 2 villages)

by no troops I meant none in the vicinity, and the sit was just recent, the flatline was a long time

killasama

Michaelpw-pam had quit before you ever launched one attack on her is fact. After that ask social cuz he had her sit. Instead of having the local carebears eat her villas he just sent all her def to the frontlines with hug.

Hug added alot of conquers against us today. I dont see any mention of the fact he is gifting Hug the villages. Plz someone kick that loser.
Well he may have not been gifting them at first but claims to be now. It is disappointing to find out about the attacks 10 hrs after the first village was taken from him. Geez

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I dont see any mention of the fact he is gifting Hug the villages.

That's because he didn't gift them. :icon_rolleyes:

I will supply reports of stacks if you'd like. :icon_wink:

It is disappointing to find out about the attacks 10 hrs after the first village was taken from him. Geez

If you only found out 10 hours after, that's your fault that you weren't paying attention for those 10 hours. :lol:

DeletedUser

I dont see any mention of the fact he is gifting Hug the villages. Plz someone kick that loser.
Funny thing is, this is the first time I have seen that we are being gifted his villages as well.
It is disappointing to find out about the attacks 10 hrs after the first village was taken from him. Geez
If you knew nothing of his 4,5,6k incoming attacks until he just recently started losing villages to us, then I would question your communication abilities or lack there of over there in cbears.
I know that 2 of my trains were launched from 70+ hours out and I had been faking him for over a week.

Try and down play our op as much as you would like, but we will continue to eat cbears accounts just as we have been :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Funny thing is, this is the first time I have seen that we are being gifted his villages as well.

If you knew nothing of his 4,5,6k incoming attacks until he just recently started losing villages to us, then I would question your communication abilities or lack there of over there in cbears.
I know that 2 of my trains were launched from 70+ hours out and I had been faking him for over a week.

Try and down play our op as much as you would like, but we will continue to eat cbears accounts just as we have been :icon_cool:

I dont believe he was downplaying your op at all

killasama

Let me rephrase. We heard nothing from the player til 10 hrs after the first village was taken. Some of us seen him losing but not like we could do anything about it.

DeletedUser

Let me rephrase. We heard nothing from the player til 10 hrs after the first village was taken. Some of us seen him losing but not like we could do anything about it.
Funny, because a few of the cbears members in close vicinity to the front started mailing/skyping me for invitations when we started to HUG jon1225.
How is it that your leadership and other members knew and you didn't?

DeletedUser

He probably thought it is fakes again since we faked him and few of your players for week so he didnt bother or he forget to tag those trains

DeletedUser

NIcely Done HUg, I am surprised to see jon Odd didn't rise much, seems cbears aren't stacking him.

Internal Server Error

I did a map at the start of the war. Was a bit bored, so I did one now and turned it into an animation to show the progress of the war.

[spoil]
W50-CBearsvsHUGGIF.gif
[/spoil]

I also took the statistics at the start of the war (Listed on my map) and compared them to the stats now;

CBears:
Villages: 4,834 / Decrease of 262
ODA: 207,300,000 / Increase of 63,420,000
ODD: 82,880,000 Increase of 29,080,000

HUG:
Villages: 4,110 Increase of 1,199
ODA: 49,320,000 Increase of 36,790,000
ODD: 34,870,000 Increase of 28,770,000

DeletedUser

you misunderstand because you dont know everything, he isnt downplaying the op at all
I never misunderstood, nor did I ever claim to know all..
What I do know is that he claims that we are being gifted his villages, which we were not and are not...
That is downplaying our op.
I think it is you that is misunderstanding.